MICHAEL JACKSON : SULLE FALSE ACCUSE/AFFERMAZIONI

« Older   Newer »

Quando tutti intorno a te sono in preda al panico e tu sei perfettamente tranquillo, forse non hai capito qual è il problema

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

MICHAEL JACKSON: ABOUT THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS/ALLEGATIONS

AUGUST 9, 2014 ARCHANGELMICHAEL777

Dear Readers

As you can see in the title, this is some Truth-shower about the FALSE accusations against Michael Jackson. This has been going on for a while now and I felt it is time to speak up more clearly.

Michael also already faced court, knowing he did not do anything wrong, and therefore logically and factually also, he was cleared and those type of accusations too. With absolution in 2005. Point.

There are Human Rights, for everyone, and these do not automatically go away if someone passes. There are certain human rights and moral laws regarding deceased persons as well. It is not lawful for anyone and everyone to do WHATEVER THEY FEEL LIKE against another human being, and it is surely not okay to do so after someone´s passing that left such a huge legacy and important message behind.

This was Michael´s life purpose, the mission of his very soul. The reason why God sent him here.

I just have to say SOMETHING!

The reason why I feel that way, is not that Michael himself cares as much as before about that. He is not directly in this World anymore, he can hear and see though what is being said.

No, the main reason is that I am still here and take it personal. The reason is, that this hurts his children. The main reason is, that I want to fight for the legacy and the humanitarian message and example he left behind, after working hard all his life for it. I want to protect his hard life achievements.

I am sick and tired of the humiliation and lies. I refuse to accept constant harassment, injustice and crimes. I refuse dishonest public wars on individuals only for low reasons such as jealousy and power games between men, including racism. (Michael was a BLACK MAN!)

Stars of the “The Wiz,” a film adaptation of the Broadway musical of the same title, pose at a news conference in New York City, Sept. 28, 1977. From left are, Nipsey Russell, who will play the part of the Tinman; Michael Jackson, who will play the Scarecrow; Diana Ross, who will portray Dorothy, and Ted Ross, who will portray the Cowardly Lion. (AP Photo/Suzanne Vlamis)

You can´t just do what you like with another human being´s life and rights! You have no right to falsely accuse an innocent man who helps poor and sick children and people round the world! You have no right to know about his private life or sex life.

Have you not wondered why the pictures taken in the early 90´s, and the video, where they photographed Michael´s penis, have NEVER been leaked or shown not even in court and in fact? Like they would´ve not released them long time ago if it helped them attack him more. You think and use your brain for once and tell me why you think it has not been used.

Because it would prove his innocence and expose the lies very clearly defined.

People have been making up stuff about celebrities since ages. It is nothing new or strange, it is part of show business and fame.

About Michael, many ridiculous claims have been made by tabloids and circulated also by competitors and enemies he had, on purpose. I am talking about long before these FALSE CHILD MOLESTATION accusations, not the newest twists they add right now.

I am right here and I see the pattern and why and when they do what.

Isn´t it funny, how suddenly new claims are being made by someone who was working with AEG, and during the trial AEG vs. Jackson family, they threaten his family that they will take revenge on them and trash Michael´s image, and strangely right then, right the days after such a threat to his elderly Mother, they bring forward sudden new “victims” supposedly, who have testified under oath for Michael´s innocence in 2005, and now turn around the opposite direction and claims?

And how come nobody talks about the true reasons, WHAT MICHAEL KNEW that angered these powerful elite demons so much? Hmm? Do you know what the core of the situation is?

No?

Okay, here it comes.

Michael started as a black artist, as a child, in this business. He became famous from an early age on and “got it” easily due to him starting so early and being seen as a “harmless little cute boy who sings”.

Michael Jackson´s Childhood Fame

Michael Jackson´s Childhood Fame

We all know that with Thriller he turned into something they could not control or over-power any longer. Which angered them. With “them” I mean the people who think they can decide over people´s lives, and who becomes famous and who not, who gets the “prestige” and who does not. Many of today´s celebrities are their tools and do not have an own mind or determined incorruptible will like Michael did. Most are about showing off and simply, posers, who do not care about global matters or poor people. They don´t care about us, is a song from Michael´s work demonstrating this vision of helping and speaking up for truth, that he always had and followed courageously.

Okay, so first, after Thriller, they began overnight to paint a “crazy wacko picture” of Michael in the global press, orchestrated globally to print over and over the same actually crazy lies. Some things are true, some are absolutely made up. Most things, are absolutely made up.

Michael was a business man, not just some booty-shaking artist. Some of the things him and his management brought in circulation, he tried to “feed the lions of the press” without having to expose his privacy he loved so much. Some might consider this today a mistake. Michael told me of the very few such things they initiated. But of course, it did not work, it only have them more provocation to keep digging into his privacy, his sex life, his soul, wanting to know everything against his free will.

So, if someone´s WORK is a public type work, does that mean they become prostitutes and have to expose their body and tell you everything about their sex life because you find them interesting? No!

Michael Jackson´s Making Of BAD the Short Film

If someone due to his work is known as a public figure, does that mean you have the right to act as if you know him and talk about him, in public, in his business domain, about him and damage his image and business however you like, let´s say, because your ex wife found him hotter than you? No!

There are, for God´s sake, laws or aren´t there? To regulate criminal, evil people like this. They are called criminals, and in Michael´s case, they are sneaky smooth criminals.

And, let´s say, some jealous sick-minded man decides one day to invent a damaging, horrible false accusation, sedating his own son to brainwash him and make him believe, that he told him about Michael Jackson molesting him, during his sleep under sedation (so the boy actually has no idea what happened and was abused as a tool of jealousy by his own father)- you fight and fight and keep strong, try to live your life, and then, only because of this one person, everyone feels invited to cash off in the same way and repeats the “idea” like it is some established way to get attention, his powerful enemies´support for their careers and money, you think this is lawful and right? No!

So, because ONE SICK JEALOUS EX-HUSBAND who wanted to take revenge cuz he had problems with himself and his failed dream career, even after Michael went to court officially and got cleared completely in all points, it is okay to re-use the same tactic over and over without any control now? Anyone can come now and sue Michael Jackson after passing, not able to speak up and defend his name, persona and life achievements, or his family and his children? Like Michael never had any human rights at all?

Come on now! This is going to far, and obviously people who are doing this aren´t even seeing clearly what is going on in front of their nose and not only follow the devil, but becoming the devil himself now. Yeah, now THAT´S GOOD for their souls! Seriously now?

This is how it happened:

Michael had just left for the World Music Awards in Monaco, with this ex-wife of the insane demon father who made all this up initially, and her son. Both were hanging out with Michael a lot, not only the boy. His mother as well.

This was a private “men style comparing” competition thing going on, between Michael and this sick dentist who does not deserve to be named, because he shot himself in the head shortly after Michael passed, and went straight to being destroyed by God. Not even hell. This guy does not even exist anymore really. It is that bad karma. So, if someone abused your child and this person passes, do you go kill yourself or would you feel relieved hmm? If you accuse someone falsely and cause a global war on his innocence, ruin his life and have many in public debate your lies, yes, THEN you kill yourself, because you know what you done wrong.

Do you understand that? And this was printed TINY SMALL, AND ONLY ONCE IN THE PRESS on purpose. This is how they work, they USE THE PRESS TO BRAINWASH THE PUBLIC HOWEVER THEY LIKE. Truth is not in mainstream press and tabloids.

Now compare the other things that are untrue based in fantasy and not even any factual evidence (such as a suicide of this sick dentist with a gun into his own head), but the lies are printed over and over and over, and the truth, is left out!

What does that tell YOU, if you think about it a bit further?

And why is the press and Hollywood treatment of a proven rapist like Roman Polanski (and the pedophile culture minister of France who covered his friend Polanski when he FLED FROM THE US to avoid prison for his crimes etc…), Woody Allen obviously being a very sick pedophile as well, cheating with and then marrying his own adopted daughter as public blatant proof of what he does, and all these cases who more recently are leaking to public through the free Internet as well and that, NOT being re-printed in the same attacking-tone manner like in Michael´s FALSE accusations without any basis or truth? Hmm? And have we ever seen those people even in court? No! But the one who was falsely accused, went to court, faced it even if innocent, suffered, lost his sleep over this, and ended up passing in sadness and heartbroken over these false accusations, that guy you keep talking about who was cleared at court? And ignore the other cases and report maximum 1 day or 2 about those, to launch defence-toned reports after 1 day for these true criminals??? And how about the Vatican and worldwide Churches raping and sexually molesting little kids and WOMEN? Mostly little boys like in ancient Rome and Greece till this day? Oh so, the Pope goes, a new one comes it, smiles at you, and all is forgotten hmmm? Why is the mainstream press not reporting on this huge global scandal regularly instead hmmm?

Think about it!

Who was Michael Jackson again?

Michael Jackson filming DREAMS a Pepsi Commercial feat. a Mystery Woman

That´s right, a guy who sang and danced, gave money, time and effort to ABUSED AND SICK CHILDREN, WOMEN AND ELDERLY PEOPLE. He is in the Guiness Book of World Records for the excessive amount of charity he did. You think there is much time for anything else in such a man´s life? Do you see the big mouthed liars doing anything for poor people or women´s rights or children, teenagers etc? Michael Jackson also helped teenagers and cared about the black communities in America, to heal them. Do you or did you even back then in the 90´s, see any of this as he released Dangerous with HEAL THE WORLD on it, and started the HEAL THE WORLD movement and efforts, touring from place to place to heal the cities and communities? Did you?

Here is Michael with a little girl (cuz the media only focuses strategically on showing him with little boys only- how sneaky!):

And then, in 1993 while he was focused on his Tour:

Nope. Instead you heard mocking global headlines about his looks, his skin disorder (they harassed him based on a skin disorder, based on a health problem, they bullied him in front of you all!), many made up strange things supposedly he was doing and living, and when all this was not working, they moved to these false allegations which hit innocent Michael´s soul and heart very very hard. Such injustice, imagine if you were in his shoes, try to, such injustice takes your hope in living and makes you want to die and think about death a lot. You can see also publicly in his appearance, how after these accusations, his whole health went downhill and he looked more and more “tired and exhausted from battling”. His songs also became more and more open, even more now, more about the Planet, peace, equality and that always and increasingly with a global focus. Michael never saw himself as “American”, he saw himself as himself and traveled from a young age. He read a lot in his free time. He educated himself. He cared. He had a type of intelligence that not many people have, and deeply analysed things, never accepting no answer to a question he had about the world, life or any situation. Typical virgo. He was very, very analytical. It is his mind, his soul. He loves truth.

Just recently there was a big backlash of karma and truth coming out of Hollywood, of sick film directors and producers (big names not small ones!) holding pedophile rape parties at their hollywood mansions, with whole swimming pools filled with boys only, with red lights on, and all naked in the water. How come, this is NOT being talked about in the same manner, and those people are alive and continuing to do what they do with full hollywood protection hmm? How come THEN, they make up same old lies about Michael Jackson, again and again, but not report on CURRENT claims against people in Hollywood who FOUGHT MICHAEL´S FILM CAREER in sneaky ways behind the public´s back?

And how come, the timing is also so funny always, when things or projects or movements are shaping up, they hit with new same old lies again, like a childish jealousy war and pure hate to attack his work?

How come, people like us, who knew Michael private, are being spied on and hacked and even files and evidence for things damaged on purpose on computers, even if you travel out of the US? Through Internet? Hmmm?

How come, precise and exact data on such spied on and hacked computers of people who knew Michael, are regularly being then used after each cyber attack in tabloids for fraud “friends and artistic Partners “Michael supposedly had “final plans to work with” before passing? Hmmm?

How come, when his friends, Mother, children, any one of the people he loved and that loved him truly, try to launch a good project, a documentary, a movement or anything to REMEMBER MICHAEL IN A TRUTHFUL AND GOOD WAY, are fought even by the Estate? Such as Katherine´s and the Kid´s documentary early this year (Dec 2013/Jan 2014) they tried to finish up and release. The Estate literally forbid them to use “his likeness”, wanted extreme amounts of money from his own Mother to use her son´s likeness, but 3 months later, a criminal fraud artist used our project info, film scripts and business conversations content, PLUS Michael´s exact likeness from the Dangerous Tour Pose (HIStory Statue Pose), and the Estate had to problem with it?

The Estate in fact, will be sued soon over this, if they do not stop messing with Michael´s legacy or his family. We will sue you for harassing his Mother and then allowing someone to use stolen data from us, copyrighted by us, non-public property on our computers and in business conversations, and Michael´s likeness, permitted 3 months by YOU after messing with his Mother. So, the Estate supports the enemies frauds against his friends and family and private lovers as well. They support and permit someone to use stolen ideas and data and try to suck off Michael´s legacy for herself. That is a huge reason to sue, and us and the family have rights too.

The public will find out through such stupid acts the full truth behind this business sooner or later. Truth runs marathons, as Michael always said.

These are the types of games being played in people´s faces that knew Michael, WHILE those new lies are being invented.

And you know what else Michael told me once?

That they would try to spy on him with all efforts possible, and all this information then is in the hands of the same people, who steer this slander and war on Michael. They would spy even on women he dated, if they found out (Michael was very good at protecting his privacy). And then, they would literally study the spied out information and try to create a “credible looking false illusion” about Michael, which is super demonic and sneaky. He told me this, and now I am seeing it happening and proof that he was right, like a slap in my face. I am being spied on since years now, only for having been involved with Michael.

I AM A WOMAN.

And as a woman, I say, the most sexually harassed, molested and raped species on this planet, are still women. We suffer the most from such harassments and it is a known fact. Michael always felt sad about that for women and girls. He cared and it is not a topic known much in public, due to the lies, it is on purpose hidden, just like his care to HELP AND PROTECT ABUSED CHILDREN!

Michael Jackson poses in same manner as one of his famous Drawings

So, not only was Michael completely innocent of all the false claims against him, he was not even the least bit gay. In fact, when I asked him about if he “ever had gay experiences in his past when younger”, which I did once, he had this reaction, and said things I surely cannot repeat openly here to not hurt anyone reading this, things, that showed me a side of him I did not know or ever see in public. He could get very angry if a gay man tries to flirt with him. He was completely not gay.

Then he explained to me many things about sexual harassment from gays he experienced in show business, and that the later false accusations hurt him deeply, and angered him over the topic even more, because he felt harassed and humiliated in his heterosexual lifestyle. He felt as if he had to explain to each woman he likes, that he is not gay, this and that, the whole time. Some women, who might´ve just thought he is not “their type” or so and rejected going out with him and such stories, HE THOUGHT, did not want to go out with him because they think he is gay or believe these horrifying lies about children, or then, fear for their public image if “dating Michael Jackson”. Can you imagine, how stressful this was for him?

Michael Jackson watching Hawaii Dancer and enjoying the sight
    Michael Jackson watching Hawaii Dancer and enjoying the sight
    Luckily, not all women are like this, obviously.

And you know how women always date these muscular, wide-necked, macho guys who use them, throw them away, and also, to be bit more open for once now, only think about their own self in bed and and do not care much about the woman?

Yeah, Michael was completely different and a very deep thinker on these things. He is the one that helped me overcome always feeling like I´m only a sex object for men, that my soul and how I feel does not matter. He is the one that healed my feminine sexuality from how society treats us women. He taught me, how it is to be truly loved by a man. In a physical sense too. I cannot watch these lies being said about a man, which would help WOMEN OVERCOME SEXUAL HARASSMENT, ABUSE etc… I cannot.

The man thought me things about my female body I had no idea about. He obviously was not only into women, but studied deeply with passionate precision everything he could find obviously about the female body, which as a woman you simply see and feel, literally, when you are with someone, like physical triggers or what triggers him, and you just know, he is totally into the female body. Nothing else. I cannot define this any further, it is too private. But it is still clear, what I mean.

Michael is innocent and always will be, and God, and the people who know the truth, know the truth, and will always remember the truth, no matter how long the lies are being re-chewed. God will make sure, that Michael´s truth and innocence wins in the long run.

I am aware that they will try to attack me if I keep fighting for Michaels truth and legacy. Do I care? No, not the least bit, because they put my life in a situation where there is only moving forward with iron steps. Or die. And I won´t die and take these truths with me.

I will continue, with all my heart, all my soul and all my life force I have in my body until the last breath, to speak Michael´s truth and only his truth. Even if the whole World turned upside down, I will continue, in an upside-down world, to speak and repeat and repeat, just like they do, the TRUTH.

With all my Love,

http://michaeljacksonhumanrights.wordpress...onsallegations/

Edited by Betelgeuse - 10/9/2014, 01:33

Quando tutti intorno a te sono in preda al panico e tu sei perfettamente tranquillo, forse non hai capito qual è il problema

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

MICHAEL JACKSON : SULLE FALSE ACCUSE/AFFERMAZIONI

9 Agosto 2014

Come si può vedere dal titolo, questa è un po' una festa della Verità circa le accuse FALSE contro Michael Jackson. Questo sta andando avanti da tempo e sento che è il momento di parlare più chiaramente.

Michael ha affrontato la giuria, sapendo di non aver fatto nulla di sbagliato, e quindi logicamente e fattualmente inoltre, è stato assolto da quel tipo di accuse. Con l'assoluzione nel 2005 . Punto.

Ci sono diritti umani, per tutti, e questi non cessano automaticamente quando qualcuno muore. Ci sono alcuni diritti umani e leggi morali che riguardano anche persone decedute . Non è lecito che chiunque faccia ciò vuole contro un altro essere umano, e non è sicuramente bene fare così dopo che chi è morto ha lasciato un enorme patrimonio e un importante messaggio dietro di sé.

Questo era lo scopo della vita Michael, la missione della sua anima. Il motivo per cui Dio lo ha mandato qui.

Devo solo dire qualcosa!

Il motivo per cui mi sento in questo modo, non è che Michael si preoccupa quanto prima a tale proposito. Egli non è più in questo mondo , lui può sentire e vedere ciò che viene detto.

No, la ragione principale è che io sono ancora qui e la considero una questione personale. La ragione è che questo fa male ai suoi figli. Il motivo principale è che voglio lottare per l'eredità e il messaggio umanitario e l'esempio che ha lasciato, dopo aver lavorato sodo tutta la vita per questo. Voglio proteggere ciò che ha conquistato duramente.

Sono disgustata e stanca di umiliazione e di menzogne. Mi rifiuto di accettare continue vessazioni, ingiustizie e offese. Rifiuto guerre pubbliche di individui disonesti solo per basse ragioni come la gelosia e giochi di potere tra uomini, compresi il razzismo. (Michael era un uomo nero!)

Le star di "The Wiz", un adattamento cinematografico del musical di Broadway con lo stesso titolo, in una conferenza stampa a New York City, 28 settembre 1977 Da sinistra : Nipsey Russell, che interpreterà la parte del Tinman; Michael Jackson, che interpreterà lo Spaventapasseri; Diana Ross, che interpreterà Dorothy, e Ted Ross, che interpreterà il Leone Codardo. (AP Photo / Suzanne Vlamis)

Non puoi fare quello che vuoi con la vita e i diritti di un altro essere umano! Non hai il diritto di accusare falsamente un innocente che aiuta i bambini e i poveri e i malati di tutto il mondo! Non hai il diritto di conoscere la sua vita privata e sessuale.

Vi siete chiesti perché le foto scattate nei primi anni '90, e il video, in cui hanno fotografato il pene di Michael, non sono mai trapelati o mostrati nemmeno in tribunale ? Li avrebbero pubblicati molto tempo fa se li avessero aiutati nei loro attacchi. Pensateci e usate il cervello per una volta e ditemi perché non sono stati utilizzati secondo voi.

Perché avrebbero provato la sua innocenza e smascherato le menzogne molto chiaramente .

Le persone intrallazzano sulle celebrità da secoli. Non è niente di nuovo o di strano, fa parte dello spettacolo e della fama.

A proposito di Michael, molte affermazioni ridicole sono state fatte dai tabloid e diffuse anche dai concorrenti e nemici che aveva, di proposito. Sto parlando di tempo prima di queste false accuse sulle molestie ai BAMBINI , non dei nuovi colpi di scena che si aggiungono adesso.

Io sono qui e vedo il motivo e perché e quando fanno ciò.

Non è divertente come improvvisamente nuove accuse siano state fatte da qualcuno che stava lavorando con AEG, e durante il processo di AEG contro la famiglia Jackson, hanno minacciato la sua famiglia di vendicarsi su di loro e di infangare l' immagine di Michael, e stranamente proprio allora, proprio i giorni dopo la minaccia alla sua anziana madre, producono improvvisamente nuove "vittime" presumibilmente, che avevano testimoniato sotto giuramento l'innocenza di Michael nel 2005, e ora vanno nella direzione opposta e accusano?

E come mai nessuno parla delle vere ragioni, cosa Michael sapeva che aveva fatto arrabbiare questa potente elite di demoni così tanto? Hmm? Sapete qual è il nocciolo della questione?

No?

Ok, ecco qui.

Michael ha iniziato come artista nero, da bambino, in questo business. Divenne famoso dalla più tenera età e successe facilmente a causa del fatto di aver cominciato così presto e di essere visto come un "piccolo ragazzo carino innocuo che canta".

Sappiamo tutti che con Thriller si trasformò in qualcosa che non potevano controllare o superare. Questo li fece arrabbiare. Con "loro" intendo le persone che pensano di poter decidere sulla vita del Popolo, chi diventa famoso e chi no, chi ottiene il "prestigio" e chi no. Molte delle celebrità odierne sono i loro strumenti e non hanno una propria mente o caparbi incorruttibili volontà come Michael. La maggior parte si mostra e semplicemente, si atteggia, non si preoccupa delle questioni globali o dei poveri. They don´t care about us, è una canzone di Michael che dimostra questa visione di aiutare e di parlare della verità, che ha sempre avuto e seguito con coraggio.

Ok, quindi all'inizio, dopo Thriller, cominciarono da un giorno all'altro a dipingere un' "immagine folle " di Michael nella stampa mondiale, orchestrata a livello globale per stampare più e più volte le stesse bugie realmente folli. Alcune cose erano vere, altre assolutamente inventate. La maggior parte delle cose, assolutamente inventate.

Michael era un uomo d'affari, non solo un artista che sculettava. Con alcune delle cose che lui e la sua gestione hanno messo in circolazione, ha cercato di "alimentare i leoni della stampa", senza dover esporre la sua privacy che amava tanto. Alcuni potrebbero considerare questo oggi un errore. Michael mi aveva detto delle poche cose che avevano avviato. Ma, naturalmente, non ha funzionato, ma li hanno solo ulteriormente provocati per continuare a scavare nella sua vita privata, la sua vita sessuale, la sua anima, per sapere tutto contro la sua volontà.

Quindi, se il lavoro di qualcuno è un lavoro di tipo pubblico, significa che deve diventare una prostituta, esporre il proprio corpo e dirvi tutto ciò che riguarda la sua vita sessuale, perché lo trovate interessante? No!

Se qualcuno a causa del suo lavoro è conosciuto come figura pubblica, significa che hai il diritto di agire come se lo conoscessi e parlare di lui, in pubblico, nell'ambito lavorativo, e danneggiare la sua immagine e gli affari comunque ti piaccia, diciamo, perché la tua ex moglie lo ha trovato più caldo di te? No!

Ci sono le leggi, per l'amor di Dio, leggi o no? Per controllare persone malvagie e criminali come queste. Si chiamano criminali, e nel caso di Michael, sono subdoli Smooth Criminals.

E, mettiamo, un uomo geloso malato di mente decide un giorno di inventare una dannosa, orribile falsa accusa, sedando suo figlio per fargli il lavaggio del cervello e fargli crederei avergli raccontato che Michael Jackson lo ha molestato, durante il sonno sotto sedazione (in modo che il ragazzo non ha davvero idea di cosa sia successo ed è stato abusato come strumento di gelosia da suo padre) - tu combatti e combatti e ti mantieni forte, cerchi di vivere la tua vita, e poi, solo a causa di questa persona, ognuno si sente invitato a incassare nello stesso modo e ripete la "idea", come un modo istituzionalizzato per attirare l'attenzione, il potente supporto dei nemici per le proprie carriere e denaro, e questo sarebbe lecito e giusto? No!

Quindi, un ex marito malato e GELOSO che voleva vendicarsi perchè aveva problemi con se stesso e il fallimento del suo sogno di carriera , anche dopo che Michael è andato in tribunale ufficialmente, ed è stato assolto completamente in tutti i punti, può ri-utilizzare la stessa tattica più e più volte senza alcun controllo adesso? Chiunque può venire ora e citare in giudizio Michael Jackson dopo che è morto, non in grado di parlare e difendere il suo nome, la sua personalità e le realizzazioni della vita, o la sua famiglia ei suoi figli? Michael non ha mai avuto diritti umani?

Andiamo ! Qui stiamo superando il limite, e ovviamente le persone che stanno facendo questo non vedono chiaramente cosa sta succedendo davanti al loro naso e non solo seguono il diavolo, ma stanno diventando loro il diavolo. Sì, buono per le loro anime! Seriamente adesso?

Questo è quanto è accaduto:

Michael era appena partito per i World Music Awards a Monaco, con la ex moglie del padre demone folle che ha fatto tutto questo inizialmente, e suo figlio. Entrambi sono stati in giro con Michael un sacco, non solo il ragazzo. Anche la madre.

C'era una certa competizione in corso, tra Michael e questo dentista malato che non merita di essere nominato, perché si è sparato alla testa poco dopo che Michael è morto, e andò dritto per essere distrutto da Dio. Nemmeno l'inferno. Questa persona non esiste più davvero. Che cattivo karma. Quindi, se qualcuno ha abusato di vostro figlio e questa persona muore, ti uccidi o vi sentiresti sollevato hmm? Se accusi qualcuno falsamente e causare una guerra globale sulla sua innocenza, rovini la sua vita e hai detto in pubblico le tue bugie, sì, allora ti uccidi, perché sai cosa hai sbagliato.

Lo capisci? E questo è stato stampato minuscolo, piccolo, e solo una volta SULLA STAMPA apposta. Questo è come lavorano, usano la stampa per annacquare il cervello del pubblico tuttavia a loro piace. La verità non sta nella stampa convenzionale e nei tabloid.

Ora confrontate le altre cose che non sono vere basate sulla fantasia e senza prove (come il suicidio di questo dentista malato con una pistola in testa), ma le bugie vengono stampate più e più e più volte, e la verità è lasciata fuori!

Che cosa vuol dire, se ci pensi un po' su?

E perché uno stupratore dimostrato come Roman Polanski (e il ministro della cultura pedofilo di Francia che ha coperto il suo amico Polanski quando fuggì dagli Stati Uniti per evitare la prigione per i suoi crimini, ecc ...), Woody Allen, ovviamente, essendo anche lui un pedofilo molto malato , stava con e poi ha sposato la propria figlia adottiva come prova pubblica palese di quello che faceva, e tutti i casi che più recentemente sono stati resi accessibili al pubblico attraverso Internet gratuito non sono stati ristampati nello stesso tono di attacco come nelle false accuse contro Michael senza alcuna base o verità? Hmm? E abbiamo mai visto quelle persone in tribunale? No! Ma colui che è stato falsamente accusato, è andato in tribunale, lo ha affrontato anche se innocente, ha sofferto, ha perso il sonno per questo, e ha finito per morire nella tristezza e con il cuore spezzato per queste false accuse, continuate a parlare di quel tipo che è stato dichiarato innocente ? E ignorate gli altri casi e ne riferite massimo per 1 giorno o 2 , per pubblicare report di difesa dopo 1 giorno di questi veri criminali ??? E per quanto riguarda il Vaticano e le Chiese di tutto il mondo che stuprano e molestano sessualmente i bambini piccoli e le donne? Per lo più ragazzini, come nell'antica Roma e in Grecia fino ad ora? Oh così, il Papa va, uno nuovo viene , ti sorride, e tutto è dimenticato hmmm? Perché la stampa ufficiale non riporta questo enorme scandalo globale regolarmente invece hmmm?

Pensateci!

Chi era di nuovo Michael Jackson?

Giusto, un ragazzo che cantava e ballava, ha dato soldi, tempo e fatica per bambini abusati e malati, donne e anziani. E' nel Guinness dei Primati per la quantità enorme di carità che ha fatto. Pensi che ci sia molto tempo per altro in una vita così ? Vedete i grandi bugiardi fare qualcosa per i poveri o diritti delle donne o bambini, adolescenti, ecc? Michael Jackson ha anche aiutato adolescenti e si è interessato delle comunità nere in America, per aiutarli. Torna agli anni '90 e vedi tutto questo: ha pubblicato Dangerous con Heal The World, e ha iniziato il movimento HEAL THE WORLD e gli sforzi, in tour da un posto all'altro per guarire le città e le comunità ? L'hai fatto?
    No. Invece avete sentito beffardi titoli mondiali sul suo aspetto, la sua malattia della pelle ( lo hanno molestato sulla base di una malattia della pelle, sulla base di un problema di salute lo hanno perseguitato di fronte a tutti voi!), molti hanno tirato fuori cose strane presumibilmente su quello che faceva e come viveva, e quando tutto questo non ha funzionato, sono passati a queste false accuse che hanno colpito l'anima innocente di Michael e il suo cuore molto molto duramente. Tale ingiustizia, immagina se tu fossi stato nei suoi panni, provaci, tale ingiustizia toglie la tua speranza nella vita e fa venire voglia di morire e pensare un sacco alla morte . Si può vedere anche pubblicamente nel suo aspetto, come dopo queste accuse la sua salute sia peggiorata e sembrava sempre più "stanco e sfinito dal combattere". Anche le sue canzoni divennero sempre più trasparenti, ancora di più ora, sul pianeta, la pace, l'uguaglianza e sempre più con un approccio globale. Michael non si è mai visto come "americano", si vedeva come se stesso e aveva viaggiato da quando era piccolo . Leggeva molto nel suo tempo libero. Ha educato se stesso. si è preso cura di sé. Aveva un tipo di intelligenza che non molte persone hanno, e analizzava profondamente le cose, non accettando di non ottenere risposte alle domande che aveva sul mondo, la vita o qualsiasi situazione.Un Vergine tipico. Era molto, molto analitico. Era la sua mente, la sua anima. Ama la verità.

Proprio di recente c'è stata una grande reazione del karma e della verità su Hollywood, di registi malati e produttori (grandi nomi, non piccoli!) che organizzavano feste pedofile di stupri nei loro palazzi di Hollywood, con tutte le piscine riempite con i ragazzi, a luci rosse, e tutti nudi in acqua. Come mai, non se ne parla nello stesso modo, e queste persone sono vive e continuano a fare quello che fanno con la piena protezione di Hollywood mmhhh? Come mai allora, essi continuano a tirare fuori le stesse vecchie bugie su Michael Jackson, ancora e ancora, ma non riportano le voci attuali sulle persone di Hollywood che hanno combattuto la carriera cinematografica di MICHAEL in modo subdolo dietro le spalle?

E come mai, anche la tempistica è sempre così divertente , quando le cose o i progetti o qualcosa stava prendendo forma, hanno colpito con nuove ma sempre le stesse vecchie bugie di nuovo, come una guerra di gelosia infantile e di puro odio per attaccare il suo lavoro?

Come mai, gente come noi, che conoscevamo il Michael privato, sono stati spiati e sono stati violati anche i file e ci sono prove delle cose danneggiate apposta sul computer, anche se sono fuori dagli Stati Uniti? Attraverso Internet? Hmmm?

Come mai, dati precisi ed esatti sulle persone che conoscevano Michael che sono state spiate e i cui computer sono stati violati , sono regolarmente diffusi e usati dopo ogni attacco informatico nei tabloid da falsi "amici e partners artistici" di Michael con cui presumibilmente aveva un " ultimo progetto di lavoro " prima di morire ? Hmmm?

Come mai, quando i suoi amici, la madre, i figli, chiunque delle persone che delle amava e che lo amavano veramente, cercano di realizzare un buon progetto, un documentario, un movimento o qualsiasi cosa per ricordare Michael in modo veritiero e buono, sono combattuti anche dall' Estate? Come il documentario che Katherine e i bambini all'inizio di quest'anno (dicembre 2013 / gennaio 2014) hanno cercato di finire e rilasciare. L'Estate letteralmente ha proibito loro di usare "la sua immagine", pretendeva un'enorme quantità di denaro dalla madre per usare l'immagine del figlio, ma 3 mesi più tardi, un artista ciarlatano e criminale ha utilizzato le nostre informazioni sul progetto, il copione del film e i contenuti delle conversazioni d'affari , PIU' l'immagine di Michael in pose dal Dangerous Tour (o della statua di HIStory ), e l'Estate non ha avuto problemi ?

L'Estate, infatti, verrà presto citata su questo, se non smettono di incasinare l'eredità di Michael o la sua famiglia. Li denunceremo per tormentare sua madre e poi permettere a qualcuno di utilizzare i dati rubati a noi, coperti da diritti d'autore, di proprietà non pubblica sui nostri computer e nelle discussioni d'affari , e l'immagine di Michael, e di averlo consentito per tre mesi dopo che avete fatto casino con sua Madre. Così, l'Estate supporta i nemici impostori contro i suoi amici, la famiglia e gli appassionati. Essi sostengono e permettono a qualcuno di usare idee e dati rubati e di provare a succhiare l'eredità di Michael per sé stessi. Questo è un motivo molto valido per trascinarli in tribunale, e noi e la famiglia abbiamo fin troppi diritti .

Il pubblico scoprirà attraverso tali azioni stupide la piena verità su questo affare, prima o poi. La verità corre la maratona, come ha sempre detto Michael.

Questi sono i giochi che venivano fatti sulla faccia della gente che conosceva Michael, mentre le nuove bugie venivano inventate.

E sai cos'altro Michael mi ha detto una volta?

Che avrebbero cercato di spiarlo con tutti gli sforzi possibili, e tutte queste informazioni sarebbero state nelle mani delle stesse persone, che guidavano questa calunnia e la guerra su Michael. Avrebbero spiato anche le donne con cui usciva, se le avessero scoperte (Michael è stato molto bravo a proteggere la sua privacy). E poi, avrebbero letteralmente studiato le informazioni venute fuori e cercato di creare una " falsa illusione che sembrasse credibile" di Michael, super demoniaca e subdolo. Mi lo disse questo, e ora vedo che succede e prova che aveva ragione, come uno schiaffo in faccia. Sono spiato da anni ormai, solo per essere stato vicino a Michael.

Sono una donna.

E come donna, dico, le specie più sessualmente insidiate, molestate e violentate su questo pianeta, sono ancora le donne. Soffriamo il massimo da tali vessazioni ed è un fatto noto. Michael si sentiva sempre triste per questo per le donne e le ragazze. Se ne è preoccupato e non è un argomento molto conosciuto in pubblico, a causa delle bugie, è nascosto apposta , proprio come la sua preoccupazione di aiutare e proteggere i bambini maltrattati!

Quindi, non solo Michael è stato completamente innocente per tutte le false affermazioni contro di lui, egli non era nemmeno minimamente gay. Infatti, quando gli ho chiesto se avesse "mai avuto esperienze omosessuali nel suo passato, quando era più giovane", una volta, ha avuto una tale reazione, e ha detto cose che sicuramente non posso ripetere apertamente qui per non ferire chiunque legga , cose che mi hanno mostrato un lato di lui che non conoscevo e non avevo mai visto in pubblico. Si sarebbe molto arrabbiato se un uomo gay avesse cercato di flirtare con lui. Egli non era assolutamente gay.

Poi mi ha spiegato molte cose sulle molestie sessuali dai gay che aveva vissuto nel mondo dello spettacolo, e che le successive false accuse lo avevano ferito profondamente, e l'argomento lo aveva fatto arrabbiare ancora di più, perché si era sentito perseguitato e umiliato nel proprio stile di vita eterosessuale. Si sentiva come se avesse dovuto spiegare a ogni donna che gli piacesse, di non essere gay e così via, tutto il tempo.
    Certe donne potevano pensare che non fosse "il loro tipo" o giù di lì e rifiutavano di uscire con lui e storie del genere, e lui pensava che non volessero uscire con lui perché pensavano che fosse gay o che credessero a queste orribili menzogne sui bambini, o poi che avessero paura per la loro immagine pubblica se "fossero uscite con Michael Jackson". Potete immaginare come questo sia stato stressante per lui?

Fortunatamente non tutte le donne sono così, ovviamente.

E sapete come le donne sempre escono con questi ragazzi macho, muscolosi, a collo largo, ragazzi macho che le usano, lei gettano, e anche, per essere un po 'più chiaro per una volta , a letto pensano solo a sé stessi e non si preoccupano molto della donna?

Sì, Michael era completamente diverso e pensava molto profondamente a queste cose. Egli è colui che mi ha aiutato a superare il fatto di sentirmi sempre solo come un oggetto sessuale per gli uomini, che non avesse importanza la mia anima e come mi sentivo. Egli è colui che ha guarito la mia sessualità femminile da come la società tratta le donne. Mi ha insegnato come si deve essere veramente amata da un uomo. Anche in senso fisico. Non riesco a guardare queste bugie dette di un uomo che avrebbe potuto aiutare le donne a superare le molestie sessuali, gliABUSI ecc ... non posso.

L'uomo mi ha insegnato cose del mio corpo femminile di cui non avevo idea . Lui, ovviamente, non era dentro le donne ma ha studiato a fondo con appassionata precisione tutto quello che riusciva a trovare, evidentemente, sul corpo femminile, come una donna semplicemente vede e sente, letteralmente, quando è con qualcuno, come i trigger fisici o cosa lo fa scattare, e sai, lui è completamente dentro il corpo femminile. Nient'altro. Non riesco a descriverlo ulteriormente, è troppo privato. Ma è abbastanza chiaro quello che voglio dire.

Michael è innocente e lo sarà sempre , e Dio, e le persone che conoscono la verità, , e la ricorderanno sempre , non importa per quanto tempo le bugie verranno ri-masticate. Dio farà in modo che la verità e l'innocenza di Michael alla lunga vinceranno.

Sono consapevole che cercheranno di attaccare me se continuerò a lottare per la verità di Michael e l'eredità. Me ne importa? No, non per niente, perché hanno messo la mia vita in una situazione in cui ci si muove solo in avanti su gradini di ferro. O morire. E non voglio morire e portare la verità con me.

Continuerò, con tutto il cuore, tutta la mia anima e con tutta la forza di vita che ho nel mio corpo fino all'ultimo respiro, a dire la verità di Michael e solo la sua verità. Anche se tutto il mondo si dovesse capovolgere, io continuerò, in un mondo alla rovescia, a parlare e ripetere e ripetere, proprio come fanno loro, la VERITÀ.

Con tutto il mio amore,

Edited by Betelgeuse - 20/9/2014, 01:14

1 replies since 9/9/2014, 21:43   197 views