Katherine ringrazia Ohio State Marching Band per il loro tributo a Michael Jackson

« Older   Newer »

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous
    Mother Katherine thanks Ohio State Marching Band for their tribute to Michael Jackson

Katherine Jackson contacted Ohio State Marching Band director Jon Waters to offer thanks for the band’s halftime tribute to her son, Michael Jackson.
    Video of the Oct. 19 halftime performance during the Ohio State game vs. Iowa has gone viral on the Internet.

Waters said “She was very gracious and wanted me to thank the band members and said that on several occasions,” he said. “She was very impressed by the performance of the band and extended the congratulations and thanks of the whole family for our performance.”

Waters said the attention benefits the entire university.

“This has given us global outreach and that is a wonderful opportunity for us and our university and for our great students,” Waters said. “If that inspires some fifth grade or some fourth grade kid to say to his or her mom, ‘Hey, I’d like to play in the band someday,’ then we’ve done our job. We’ve inspired the next generation of musicians and I think that’s a great thing.”

www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/news...ichael-jackson/

Katherine ringrazia Ohio State Marching Band per il loro tributo a Michael Jackson

Katherine Jackson ha contattato il direttore della band Ohio State Marching, Jon Waters, per ringraziare l'omaggio della band a suo figlio, Michael Jackson. Il Video del 19 ottobre alla fine del primo tempo della partita Ohio State vs Iowa ha avuto migliaia di contatti su Internet.
    Waters ha dichiarato: "E' stata molto gentile e voleva ringraziare me e i membri della band e l'ha detto in diverse occasioni," ha detto. "Lei è rimasta molto colpita dalle prestazioni della band e ha esteso le congratulazioni e ringraziamenti di tutta la famiglia per la nostra esibizione."

Waters ha detto che l'attenzione avvantaggia tutto l'Ateneo.
    "Questo ci ha dato visibilità globale ed è una meravigliosa opportunità per noi, per la nostra università e per i nostri studenti", ha detto Waters. "Se ciò ispira qualche ragazzino a dire a sua madre: 'Ehi, mi piacerebbe suonare nella band un giorno', allora abbiamo fatto il nostro lavoro. Abbiamo ispirato la prossima generazione di musicisti e penso che sia una grande cosa ".

0 replies since 2/11/2013, 00:48   65 views