lyoung123's Dedications

« Older   Newer »

1. lyoung123

User deleted

It has taken me a year and a half to write this. What do I say to someone whom is the greatest song writer of all time? Do I really have the words. I do remember you once said you would walk the streets looking for some one to talk to,you were very lonely. You wanted to talk to some one whom didn't see you as a big super star. I wish I was there to talk to you, just say hello, just ask you how you were doing? Lend an ear, give you a shoulder to cry on. I wish I was there to tell you everything was going to be alright. I have always been praying for you through all your trials and tribulations. I am a friiend. I am here for you if you ever need an ear, I will listen.I am not a child, I'm 50 years old and have been through a lot in life, but I consider myself as a survivor. My famous quote" Life is to short to stress about people who don't deserve to be an issue in your life". Just remember you hve a lot of people in this worldd that love you and support you very much. Please remember I'm here for you should you ever need me. May God bess you with his never ending love and protection. Love, Lisa

0 replies since 21/2/2011, 23:30   24 views