Valeriawingeter's Dedications

All my dedications for you Michael...

« Older   Newer »

1. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello my beautiful! How are you? It's been a while since I've come to talk a little with you, sorry ...
    Miss you, I feel especially the lack of news, let me know if you're good, so I could stay calm and you can expect without this ansiedade.As times as I look at the news, give me a certain chill but then I think you're well and there is. (but I can tell you that it is very difficult and painful) I love you my beautiful with all my coração.se you could give just a little good news, a simple hello, I already feel good. Just want to wish you to stay well, to find his way, his peace, but when you decide to return will be here always, never leave you alone that's a promise. If you need just call, do not be afraid. believe you are very special to me. Another thing I want to tell you, you do not go out of my thoughts, nor my prayers. Stay with God and that He bless you and enlighten you and your beautiful children. Wishing you a beautiful weekend with lots of flowers, colors and chocolates.

A big kiss in your heart

2. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello my beautiful friend like this? know today I'll tell you one thing to type a joke. I hope you enjoy and understand the translation. It's called like this:

The importance of communication.

Major to the captain:
    Giving an eclipse of the sun tomorrow, I hereby determine that the company is formed in uniform campaign in field exercises, which will give explanations about the phenomenon, which does not happen every dias.Se rain, nothing can be seen in this case the company will be off in the barracks.
    Convey this order to the lieutenant.

The captain to lieutenant.

Order of Mr. Major, there is an eclipse of the sun in the field of campaign, if it rains, which does not happen every day, nothing could be seen.
    In this case, the major who is a rare phenomenon, will give necessary explanations in the barracks in uniform exercises.

Lieutenant to the sergeant:

The Major will do tomorrow in eclipse of the sun in campaign uniform throughout the company should build on the drill field, where the major will give necessary explanations, which does not happen every day. If it rains, the phenomenon is even inside the barracks which incidentally is very rare.
    Convey this order to the cable.

Sergeant cable.:

Tomorrow the company to receive such form Mr. Eclipse of the sun, which will give necessary explanations about our major.O rare phenomenon had left the barracks in uniform campaign for the field of exercícios.Isso is not raining inside the barracks, which is not happens every day.
    Convey this order to the soldiers.

Cape to soldiers:

Company direction. Tomorrow the rare major Eclipse will give necessary explanations to the sun in uniform campaign in the rain in field exercises. The phenomenon will explain every day around the barracks until it rains. Company out of shape ...
    Marche

It's just a silly story but it gives you a little cheer, I hope you enjoy.

The important thing is you are well and happy. Many kisses and hugs.
    I love you very much.
    Many chocolates and colors. God bless

3. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Good morning my beautiful friend, how are you? I hope all is well with you and your family. Here this winter that this summer was very hot and no rain, but we're all heading. Wishing you a beautiful day filled with many colors, flowers, flavors, fragrances and lots and lots of chocolates that your day is filled with lots of magic. Love you and miss you so. big kisses and big hugs. :clapping: :hug: :kissing: :ok: :kiss2: :love: :<3:

4. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello my friend, who feel nostalgia for you. Hope everything is going well. You know today I came to bring you a beautiful poem written by Vinicius de Moraes. This poem is very nice hope you like it, Vinicius was a great writer, singer, poet and all good. You feel better, you're happy, I hope one day you can answer these questions. Return in peace will always be here for when you need it, if you go back and do not want more shows, we will support him anyway. it is important you be well and happy.

I love you so much, my love ... do not sing
    The human heart with more truth ...
    I love you as a friend and as a lover
    Always a different reality.

I love thee in order, a quiet love prestante
    And love beyond, in this nostalgia
    I love thee with great freedom at last
    Inside eternity and at every moment.

I love you like an animal, simply
    A love without mystery and without virtue
    With a massive and permanent desire.

And you have to love so often muitoo
    It is a day when your body suddenly
    I will die for love more than I could.

Goodbye and God be with you.
    God bless you and your children forever.
    Big kisses and big hugs.
    :hug: :kissing: :ok: :kiss2: :kiss2: :love: :kiss2: :love: :kiss2: :love: :kiss2: :love: :kiss2: :love: :kiss2: :itsforlove: :<3: :<3: :<3:

5. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Take my heart is yours
    (Mario Lago)

Take my heart it's yours
    Take what's weighing on my chest
    Weighs more than nostalgia
    From our love that died
    For not seeing you at my side
    My heart is not mine
    But beware, for God
    With my heart
    Do not let the poor
    Without protection
    Maybe one day I'll forget
    Someone turn your head
    To love again I need the heart

This is a beautiful poem by a great writer that I love, Mario Lago.Dedico it to you. my heart take care of him, do not leave it alone.
    Are you well my lovely, sorry to miss wed and have not written you, I have problems and sometimes my mind can not think, but I promise to always come back I'll never forget you know it.
    We are always together walking the same stars, the same sky.
    A big kiss and a hug (you know that which unites two corções always going to be one with the other's heart) a great rainbow and lots of chocolates. I love you. (Do not delay)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :kissing: :kissing: :kissing: :kissing: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :love: :love: :love: :itsforlove: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3:

6. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello my friend how are you? Every day I write many lines, but they never send you always find some fault, if you were here would tell you many things ... things I did, I cried, I laughed, I loved ... but write to me at times is hard, because I like to talk to talk to look at the expression on his face, see his smile, seeing the tears, to feel emotion. There are people who write it (like you) and knows how to show all the words ... but I'm a big disaster. But just wanted to say sorry to miss the desire to see him and know if you're well, if I could somehow do something. Do you know if one day I can see you up close would love to spend one day with you, I would like to talk much, to tell very funny things that happened to me, sometimes I think that I came from another world, today I give many remembering laughs alone, but the day I would think that the earth would open I fall into a big hole. I'm sorry it took me to write you, but I am here today. You know the other day I saw a phrase written on the Internet would say: Love is fire that burns unseen.
    Michael knows love is complicated and it is the most terrible and also the most generous of the passions, is the only dreams that include the happiness of another person.
    Do not know if you actually read everything that people write because they are many, but if ever you read this, I hope you enjoy.
    Will send a message for you from Chico Xavier really cool, you know it I'm sure (Francisco Candido Xavier)

While no one can go back and make a new start, anyone can start now and make a new order. (Chico Xavier)

We can live in a house more or less, more or less a street in a city more or less, and even have a government more or less.

We can sleep in a more or less, eat a bean more or less, have more or less a transportation and even be forced to believe more or less in the future.

We can look around and feel that everything is more or less ...

OKAY!

What we can not even, never, no way ...
    love is more or less, dream more or less, more or less be friends, dating more or less, more or less have faith and believe more or less.

Otherwise we run the risk of becoming a more or less.

Chico Xavier

I hope you enjoy, and enjoy these posts, you know my friend, God gives us every morning, a blank page, which it is put on us.

I love you with all my heart, a big hug (you know what, that one is left with two hearts), a big kiss, many colors, flavors, chocolate too. We walked by the same sky and the stars illuminate us together. Te amo.
    :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :hug: :hug: :kissing: :kissing: :kissing: :ok: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :love: :love: :love: :<3:

7. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Good evening my friend. How are you?

Do not be surprised if one day a hummingbird invade the door of your house, give you a kiss and leave. It was I who sent the kiss that is my desire to kill. Long time I no see what you missed.

Love you much, miss.
    We are in the same sky, we see the same stars and moon share the same, just so I feel your presence.
    Many hugs, kisses and chocolates.

Good bless you and your family.

8. valeriawingeter

User deleted

"If it rained happiness, I wish you a storm. Happy New Year

Wishing you and your family a great beginning of the year, that all your wishes are carried out. Sorry to miss hopefully not too long, I'll always be here for when you need it. Big kiss and big hugs. My good friend LOVE

image image image image image image image image [IMG]http://media.photobucket.com/image/kawaii

9. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello Michael, how much you miss, how are you?
    You know these days it is very difficult, with so many stories, this causes great pain, it's like a big sword could overcome my chest.
    I wish you could come back soon and get that sword in my heart.
    What I really wanted to be able to hear your voice, feel your warmth, see your smile, yeah, that would give me peace again and make me happy and also of course if you were happy too.
    Hey, tell me how you spent the holiday season, has given hope that all right with you and your children and family.
    Wishing you a great and Happy New Year which starts filled with much peace, health, hope, love, God Bless you your children, your friends and relatives.
    Wishing you a great day, filled with much chocolate, apple-of-love, popcorn, juice, pyrolytic, a large rainbow that your guardian angel is always beside you. Because I'm always by your side never let you go, that's a promise. There ... know what I forgot to wish you a mountain of cotton candy, and bright white like a cloud. (I love cotton candy).

I love you very, very much.

You'll never walk alone, call me if you need to be around.

Big kiss, big hugs. You know what, who is always one with two hearts.

I LOVE YOU

image image image

10. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello my friend, that's okay with you?

Today is Sunday, the day is cold, this sunny, cloudy this, this confusing.
    Miss you, I feel like seeing him again, hear his voice, see your smile, but I sometimes feel that it will not happen anytime soon.

I'm sorry but I think you already do not want to return, but it's okay if you're so happy, it's you who decides.
    I wish you much happiness, many chocolates, I smile a lot, much happiness, much love, many hugs, so many kisses.

Love you always, never forget you, ever.

11. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello my friend, already for some time have not spoken to you., I humbly apologize.
    Sorry to miss you.
    Do not turn away any longer, is taking over.

I have much need of your heart, as a young plant needs water to grow and live.

Can you feel the love that I'm sending you.

Send to you a beautiful rainbow, a mountain of chocolate, a heart full of love, lots of magic, much wisdom, love you and miss you.

God bless you always.

12. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello Michael, when I saw this I thought of you, hope you like. Kisses.
    (One more thing, you're taking more)

I need you
    Why is everything I thought
    That could enjoy life
    No you do not know
    My dawn is beautiful
    If you're with me
    Everything is more beautiful
    In the smile you give me

I can not live without you
    Because all I've been
    Looking for life now I know
    I've been knowing that
    What you find somewhere
    Because you already and I knew it was my

As the bee needs a flower
    I need you and that love
    As the earth needs the sun and the rain
    I need you
    And not only live a minute without you

I need you
    Because in my entire life
    Never once loved someone so
    You're everything, is much more
    I dreamed of me
    And that's why I need you

13. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello my friend, how are you?

I miss you so much.

And now with so much news, I'm confused and scared, will I ever see you again?
    Sometimes I feel very sorry doubt, as you said yourself we're human.

When the rain to pass the time when open, opens the window and see the sun.
    You're the sunshine in my window, where and what I see and open every day, and the same stars that shine in heaven, we are looking and walking.
    Hey my friend, I'm waiting for you, keep peace in your heart, much love, health.
    Wishing you a beautiful day, filled with many hopes, many chocolates, a big rainbow, and we walk on the same floor of stars.
    I love you with all my heart.
    image image image image image image image image image image image image [IMG]

14. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello, everything fine with you?
    You know lately I feel a little apprehensive, I feel my heart going up and down, he is no longer beating.
    Sometimes I think, not be able to get to the end of that game.
    But I'll wait and wait ...

I already miss you and wish I could be more certain of everything that is happening. There are many words spoken and unspoken, much confusion.

Have a beautiful day, filled with lots of light, love, health, patience, wisdom.

What a river full of chocolate and a beautiful rainbow you do company.

I love you.

(hey, walked the same stars and the same sky, remember that I'll be here when you need it. big kisses and big hugs, you know that hug one of us is left with two hearts)

image image image image image image image

15. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Hello my beautiful friend, how are you? Tomorrow is a holiday, and will make amends to the weekend. You know you miss it, I would say lher tntas things, but I'm good words, but I'm writing a denial, never know if I spoke enough so you can understand. But I can tell you I love you, sorry to miss you and hoping you'll be here forever. Many kisses, hugs, chocolate, rainbow, tastes, passions, wisdom, peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...D3VCgBWc#at=256

image image image image image image image

25 replies since 5/8/2010, 21:08   379 views