Michael's Girlfriend 88 's Dedications

« Older   Newer »

1. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

CITAZIONE (PiccolaJackson @ 9/12/2010, 15:16) 
    wow Ale come sei dolce!
    Queste tue dediche sono fantastiche! :comm8jk.gif:
    Sei davvero una ragazza straordinaria e mi sento molto vicina a te per quello che scrivi, per quello che provi, perchè anche io provo lo stesso.
    Un bacione :kiss2:

grazie mille,davvero :comm8jk.gif: "straordinaria" e' troppo,non esageriamo! :comm8jk.gif: ma quando scrivo e' tutto spontaneo,penso a Michael e le parole vengono da se',senza difficolta',cosa che mi stupisce perche' esprimere sentimenti troppo espliciti e' totalmente avulso dal mio carattere :lool: ma con Michael e' diverso,mi vedo il suo sorriso davanti mentre scrivo,vedo il bagliore dei suoi occhi,e' cosi' :angellove: e mi ispiro solo pensando a lui; pero' in fondo sono affettuosa se tengo ad una persona,e Michael e' il primo della mia vita :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: grazie Becky,davvero,siamo sulla stessa lunghezza d'onda allora,spero davvero di avere l'occasione di conoscerti perche' anche io ho intuito che sono vicina a te :) Kisses :kiss2:

2. PiccolaJackson

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Michael's Girlfriend 88 @ 10/12/2010, 21:39) 
    CITAZIONE (PiccolaJackson @ 9/12/2010, 15:16) 
    wow Ale come sei dolce!
    Queste tue dediche sono fantastiche! :comm8jk.gif:
    Sei davvero una ragazza straordinaria e mi sento molto vicina a te per quello che scrivi, per quello che provi, perchè anche io provo lo stesso.
    Un bacione :kiss2:

grazie mille,davvero :comm8jk.gif: "straordinaria" e' troppo,non esageriamo! :comm8jk.gif: ma quando scrivo e' tutto spontaneo,penso a Michael e le parole vengono da se',senza difficolta',cosa che mi stupisce perche' esprimere sentimenti troppo espliciti e' totalmente avulso dal mio carattere :lool: ma con Michael e' diverso,mi vedo il suo sorriso davanti mentre scrivo,vedo il bagliore dei suoi occhi,e' cosi' :angellove: e mi ispiro solo pensando a lui; pero' in fondo sono affettuosa se tengo ad una persona,e Michael e' il primo della mia vita :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: grazie Becky,davvero,siamo sulla stessa lunghezza d'onda allora,spero davvero di avere l'occasione di conoscerti perche' anche io ho intuito che sono vicina a te :) Kisses :kiss2:

anche io, Ale :comm8jk.gif: Sento che questo è l'inizio di una bella amicizia :hug:
    :kiss2:

3. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Hi Michael,so this is Christmas :comm8jk.gif:
    I wish you a very Merry Christmas,to you,your wonderful children and your family :)
    this is another version of my message for you that i've included in the video from your fans :)

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

4. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

MICHAEL MERRY CHRISTMAS! :kiss2: :kiss2:
    I send a lot of wishes to you for this special day :)

A BIG WARM HUG FOR THIS DAY :)

HAVE A LOT OF FUN AND ENJOY YOUR PRESENTS :)

And this is a little funny video,hope it will make you laugh a lot :)

Lot of Kisses dear,sweet Michael,
    Alessia :kiss2:

Edited by Michael's Girlfriend 88 - 25/12/2010, 23:38

5. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Hi Michael,I'm here in my room,I'm listening to your new album "Michael"...
    My soul tell me that I have to thank you,again and again,for this beautiful,amazing cd. Some songs made me cry :comm8jk.gif: some others,made me smile :) But it's incredible how I can laugh only listening your voice,that gives me deep emotions day by day... So thank you for these songs,in particular I love "I like the way you love me" with the intro of your voice a cappella :) so sweet and so touchful this song,and very cheerful at the same time.
    THANK YOU MICHAEL :kiss2: :kiss2:

But all the album is great,like your past albums,and all your songs,ALL,are always full of tenderness and important messages,especially love...Sometimes I close my eyes listening to your songs and simply...I dream. Thank you to give me this opportunity,to dream and to fly with my fantasty and my heart that beats fast with your music :comm8jk.gif: so thank you to you for this gift for Christmas that you have decided to gave to your fans,you're special Michael,I really think it. maybe lots of people told you things like this,but it's real to me,and I can't stay here without tell you how much amazing are you and your songs :comm8jk.gif:
    I hope you enjoyed the Christmas day as I do. When I've opened my presents and I've seen the new albu,my eyes became brighter and I've run to my parents to hug them :comm8jk.gif: So,thank you again for all the things you're doing for your fans :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:
    Lot of kisses,
    Alessia :)

6. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Good Morning dear Michael: so...we are at the end of this year...
    Hope the new year bring to us,but especially for you, happiness and joy. I really hope in my heart that

the new year may bring yuo fun and joy and may you always smile and laugh

When 0:00 arrives,and I'll be to see the fireworks in the sky,I'll express with the stars and the lights of the colours this desire,that you could pass the best year of your life. :comm8jk.gif: Don't be afraid,I'm always here for you and also all my friends here that are your great fans.
    I hope that the 2011 brings me and brings to you the best present of our lives: for me your comeback,so I could see your wonderful smile again and listen to your amazing music,and maybe,I hope,going to one of your concerts :vibrate: :) For you... I ONLY WANT THAT YOU'RE HAPPY,IF YOU ARE HAPPY,I'M HAPPY TOO,AND AFTER ALL THE LOVE THAT YOU'VE SPREAD TO US,GIVING US A LOT OF JOY,I THINK THAT THE MOST LITTLE THINK THAT I COULD DESIRE IT'S THAT THE SAME LOVE AND JOY ARRIVES ALSO TO YOU...YOU'RE SO SPECIAL AND YOU TAUGHT THE WORLD SO MUCH THINGS THAT YOU SURELY DESERVE IT!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR MICHAEL!

I hope that tonight the most brilliant star of the sky will fulfil my wish for you :)

Happy year again.
    :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Lot of kisses,
    Alessia.

7. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Hi Michael,I really hope these first days of the new year are going better than others past years for you :)

SPOILER (click to view)

Michael you're magic,you make me dream every day with your music,your words and your smile :) with them I go in a place that surely doesn't exist,but you can bring me and us,there...i can call it Neverland or I don't know very well....
    I only know that nothing in my life gives me the feelings,strong feelings,that you can give :) :comm8jk.gif: Happiness,Joy,fantasy,tears,dreams,smiles,sadness...
    A mix of deep emotions that help me,thinking of you and listening to your music,
    to go on in my life,and you know well that life isn't always perfect or easy. :kiss2:
    So,thank you so much,I know that I'll repeat it always but there's nothing else I can say...I mean,there are a lot of things that i'd like to tell you,but the first is:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

8. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Dear Michael,Good evening :)

I think that you don't need this,because you know that you are the essence of LOVE. :comm8jk.gif: I was here at my computer,watching a piece of THIS IS IT; thinking of your words "It's all for Love...L.O.V.E" i have never realised how true are these words. Thank you for showed me the truth of love,the truth of how much we forget to love others and love each others.
    Ever since you have entered my life, LOVE grow up in me every day,for you and for others. I'll never stop to trust in you,to love you,to hope on a better world,to hope that one day we'll love everyone. I hope that one day people could love themselves the way your fans and me love you,because LOVE is so incredible and strong,is a feeling that really can change us,thank you for sharing your dreams and thoughts with us.

Michael,you are special,you are a person with a soul like no other,your love is so important for the world... I really think you're an angel, :angellove: a gift from God,a man who's here for spread love everywhere. :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:
    I have to thank God for gave me the opportunity to be one of your fan,and especially I have to thank you for all the things and the emotions that you give me day by day... I feel so stupid sometimes...Stupid because inside I feel a fire when I see you,a fire of LOVE. My heart beats fast,more and more,and my eyes become brighter,and I think a lot of things and words for you...But I arrive here and I can't express them.. :( I'm not good with words like you :love: I read the dedications of my friend here,and I think "wooooow,that's great,Michael will love it!" But stupid and unable at the same time because I say to myself "Alessia,wake up! You love Michael and you aren't able to express your feeling to him" :scusa: :scusa:
    That's true Michael,very sad,but true. So excuse me if my words are confused or not full of impact...I'll try to make a dedication to you,better than these previous :love: but the truth is that your presence around me is so magic that...you want the truth? my mouth get closed even if I don't want it. But for me it's a joy,a JOY when i listen to your music,dancing around the home and the smile appears on my face.....

LOVE is a dream...If someone ask me one of my dream,I'd answer that my bigest dream it's to have an hug from you,just for feel on me the LOVE that you have inside...I think my life would be complete ^^ Like you teach to the world,I'll never stop to use my fantasy,and I wish God listen to my prayers,and one day will make my dream become true. I really hope that,even if I know very well that billions of people are dreaming to hug you :lool: and for you,isn't simple to have always people around who want to hug you and touch you,I understand perfectly,but I wish my only dream of my life become true and not just a fantasy :comm8jk.gif:
    Lot of kisses and a (virtual XD) big hug :kiss2: :kiss2:

9. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

This picture reminds me of you :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:

SPOILER (click to view)

PURE like a child,

MAGIC AND LOVELY like an angel,

and the rose...Red like LOVE, like your L.O.V.E. message,because YOU are love,nobody represents this feeling like you :)

you are LOVE
    you are A CHILD
    you are AN ANGEL..... And exactly like an angel,you protect me,you are with me... I can't see you,but I feel that you are with us and me even if you aren't here phisically...I hear your voice and I feel such a sweetness I can't describe...I see your smile and I feel the sun fall down on me; I hear your words and I feel LOVE,LOVE and LOVE... Isn't that an angel Michael? I think YES,really is an angel!

I am never alone
    You are with me.
    The nights may sometimes stretch long and lonely
    Deep down I know
    You are with me.
    When things are not quite right
    Life often seems like a fight
    I know, no matter what
    You are with me.
    When I need a shoulder to cry on
    Or someone to uplift me
    All I need to do is close my eyes
    You are with me.
    There is love, understanding and warmth around me
    From the moment I wake up, and especially whilst i sleep
    I am never alone...
    You are with me....

Michael I'm so sad I have to write to you with a computer,I wish one day I can see you and scream "THANK YOU MICHAEL,HANK YOU FOR THAUGHT ME ALL THESE THINGS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE INB A BETTER WAY!!!" I hope my dedication arrives to you anyway,and I hope you will read it

Lot,lot,lot,lot,lot of KISSES :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

STOP! what I'm saying! A RAIN of KISSES! :lool:

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

10. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Hi... This is one of my favourite classics,and it makes me think of you :love:

Hymn to Beauty

Do you come from Heaven or rise from the abyss,
    Beauty? Your gaze, divine and infernal,
    Pours out confusedly benevolence and crime,
    And one may for that, compare you to wine.

You contain in your eyes the sunset and the dawn;
    You scatter perfumes like a stormy night;
    Your kisses are a philtre, your mouth an amphora,
    Which make the hero weak and the child courageous.

Do you come from the stars or rise from the black pit?
    Destiny, bewitched, follows your skirts like a dog;
    You sow at random joy and disaster,
    And you govern all things but answer for nothing.

You walk upon corpses which you mock, O Beauty!
    Of your jewels Horror is not the least charming,
    And Murder, among your dearest trinkets,
    Dances amorously upon your proud belly.

The dazzled moth flies toward you, O candle!
    Crepitates, flames and says: "Blessed be this flambeau!"
    The panting lover bending o'er his fair one
    Looks like a dying man caressing his own tomb,

Whether you come from heaven or from hell, who cares,
    O Beauty! Huge, fearful, ingenuous monster!
    If your regard, your smile, your foot, open for me
    An Infinite I love but have not ever known?

From God or Satan, who cares? Angel or Siren,
    Who cares, if you make, — fay with the velvet eyes,
    Rhythm, perfume, glimmer; my one and only queen!
    The world less hideous, the minutes less leaden?

(Charles Baudelaire).

no more words,the text explains all ... :love: :love: :comm8jk.gif: :kiss2:

11. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Good Morning Michael,
    now I'm playing with "Michael Jackson Experience" with my wii.
    That's difficult! XD XD XD but amazing,amazing! :vibrate: :vibrate: :omgomg:
    I love it very very much! Even if I can't dance very well, :sogghigna: I have a lot of fun with it...You know that's it's impossible to dance like you, :<3: butI try every day to improve my dance. You know,I stay in my room,turn on the tv,high high volume and then...I STRAT IMMEDIATELY WITH THE GAME,even if my mum and dad tell me to stop,I go on with the high music like the "Black or white" video XD XD And I've seen some of proofs in the game,I think these are there to show that you are always with us :) :) So thank you to you for this great game,and thank you to Travis Payne too for show the coreographies and teach them to us :)
    My dream is to learn the TWYMMF coreography,i'm not so sure,but I'll try to do it,I hope in the future I'll do it well :lool: :lool:

Thank you for all the things you're doing for us in these months that you are away from us.... THANK YOU it's never enough for you :)

Kisses.

12. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Ciao Michael,
    solo adesso il mondo si sta rendendo conto di chi ha perso: non soltanto il miglior ballerino e cantante del secolo, :) ma soprattutto una bellissima persona,la piu' bella che io abbia mai "conosciuto" anche se solo attraverso musica e filmati. M aio so in fondo al cuore che tu non sei volato via,e spero che continuerai a tenere compagnia a noi umani qui sulla terra come ha sempre fatto la tua melodiosa voce di angelo e il tuo sorriso divino. Tutti abbiamo un angelo custode,e io vorrei tanto che il mio fossi tu :) ^^ :comm8jk.gif: continuando a vegliare su di me anche s enon sei fisicamente presente,continuando a farmi compagnia con le tue note soavi,continuando a farmi sperare e sorridere come hai fatto sempre sin dal primo giorno in cui ti ho visto...Sento che non sei sfuggito a noi,ma sei scappato in un luogo migliore; spero che tu adesso abbia trovato la pace e la serenita' che ti hanno sempre negato e che meriti come nessuno di noi :comm8jk.gif: Pensare che tu abbia potuto vivere attimi tranquilli,isolato dalla cattiveria e dalla falsita' che hanno sempre cercato di intrappolarti,mi regala una gioia indescrivibile... Spero tanto che tu senta la stessa felicita' che riesco a sentire io quando ascolto le tue canzoni :) Mi piace pensarti contento,rilassato,magari immerso nella quiete della natura che tu ami tanto :) , con il sorriso che cattura i raggi del sole facendolo brillare ancora di piu' :love: E tu che allora ti senti libero,sciolto da ogni vincolo,libero da ogni costrizione,senza il peso della fama,senza piu' ansie o preoccupazioni che ti stringono lo stomaco; ma con il tuo spirito pronto a volare leggero e a saltellare per i prati come un bambino che non vede l'ora di andare a giocare :) Magari,con la mente sgombra e qualche foglio in mano,chissa'... :ghgh: per regalarci ancora ulteriori,meravigliosi capolavori....
    Lo spero tanto Michael,spero che almeno in parte questo anno e questi mesi tu abbia davvero avuto dei momenti cosi'...Come facciamo noi: sederti e fare cio' che ti piace,leggere,scrivere,giocare con i tuoi figli,ricevere bellissimi sorrisi di affetto belli e intensi come quelli che tu regali a noi fans, guardare qualche cartone... Insomma tutti quelle piccole cose che proprio per la loro piccola semplicita' colmano i nostri vuoti facendoci sentire amati,divertiti,sereni... E assenti per un po' dalla vita e dalla realta' che non e',purtroppo,sempre come vorremmo. Per fortuna ci sono delle vie di fuga,come per esempio la musics,che per me e' la mia vita,e anche per te sara' cosi': a me aiuta prorpio ad evadere,a sentirmi in un mondo che non potra' mai appartenermi,ma proprio per questo mi permette di usare la fantasia e di stare in contatto con le emozioni piu' nascoste e con le parti piu' profonde della mia anima di cui molto spesso nemmeno io ero a conoscenza... :comm8jk.gif: E tutto questo lo riesco a fare con la tua musica,che mi suscita sempre emozioni tali da crearmi un mio altro "io",una sorta di altra coscienza che vive in me ma che troppo spesso non riesco a far uscire... E piu' ascolto la tua musica e piu' mi vengono in mente tutte le tue frasi sui sogni,sui bambini,sulle speranze... E allora capisco che cose che prima mi parevano stupide e superficilai,di cui quasi mi vergognavo,adesso sono cio' che mi da' vita :)
    Non c'e' nulla di male a usare la fantasia,a sognare...Si perche' il tempo passa,la luce del giorno nasce e poi si esaurisce,ma i tuoi sogni e le tue speranze sono sempre presenti,presenti in te finche' vivrai,sempre...Giorno,notte,a tutte le ore,in ogni situazione... ED E' GRAZIE a te che ho acquisito questa capacita' di sperare e sognare.... :) Non che non c el'avessi credo,ma dovevo solo tirarla fuori! E sai? Vivo anche meglio cosi'...Quando sono triste penso a "Smile",quando succedono dei disastri al posto di buttarmi sulla poltrona come facevo prima,mi viene in mente "Heal the world" e mi dico che non dobbiamo arrenderci subito e che davvero al speranza e' l'ultima a morire :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:
    E ringrazio sempre Dio per avermi dato la possibilita' di conoscerti... Forse sei scappato da noi per un po' proprio per permettere a molte persone di fare luce su di te e sui tuoi messaggi :comm8jk.gif: Si perche' se cosi' non fosse accaduto,non avrei mai avuto l'occasione di conoscerti come ho potuto fare dopo il 25 Giugno 2009; e tra i tanti regali che il Signore ha deciso di donarci ci sei anche tu,quindi GRAZIE a te e GRAZIE a Dio per aver dato luce ad un essere meraviglioso come te... Prego per te tutte le sere,e prego Dio perche' ti dia il meglio che la vita possa offrire a dun essere umano,dico davvero :comm8jk.gif:
    Sai,non c'e' niente di piu' brutto di quando la vita ti strappa via una persona cara e non sai il perche',... :comm8jk.gif: Ma so che tu non sei davvero andato via...il destino ha voluto cosi' e gli sono grata perche' non conoscendoti avrei avuto davvero una grande perdita :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:
    THANK YOU MICHAEL

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

13. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Dear Michael,
    Today I'd want to dedicate to you this wonderful song,one of my favourite of the guys XD :lool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpVxLjqXPE...BB3CC96D91593FC

"...But of all these friends and lovers,
    there is no one compares with you"

"IN MY LIFE I LOVE YOU MORE" :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:

14. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Michael grazie mille ancora una volta per l'enorme cambiamento che hai portato nella mia vita,insegnandomi la pace,la bonta' e l'AMORE :love: :love: e' incredibile quanto sia cambiata da quando sono diventata tua fan,ma non potro' mai ringraziarti per tutto questo... :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: Sei un angelo,sei e sarai sempre il migliore,quello con l'anima piu' pura e con piu' sensibilita' di tutti noi messi insieme,Dio ci ha fatto un regalo meraviglioso :comm8jk.gif:
    sei unico,magico e dinsostituibile...sei sempre nel mio cuore!

15. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Michael caro,non ti ho dimenticato :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: anche se ho mille impegni sei costantemente nel mio cuore...anche se ho interminabili ore di lezione da sopportare,mi rallegro figurandomi il tuo sorriso acceso dietro alla cattedra del professore...anche se la tristezza alle volte mi assale,mi viene in mente "smile"...
    anche se il cuore mi fa male :comm8jk.gif: ascolto la tua musica che passando dalle mie orecchie arriva a guarirmi quel cuore ferito ogni volta... :comm8jk.gif:
    anche se non so piu' cosa dire :love: grazie per esserci sempre Michael...
    sei un modello al cento per cento,mi hai insegnato ad andare avanti,a sorridere sempre,ad affrontare gli ostacoli della vita e ad uscirne in modo sereno,mi hai insegnato ad amare tutto e tutti...soprattutto mi hai insegnato ad amare quel dono preziosissimo che e' la vita,e che alle volte in passato ho trovato troppo spesso cosi' inutile....da quando sei con me l'ho capito: la vita e' un dono davvero,e vale la pena di viverla anche solo per vedere il sorriso di chi ti e' caro...
    proprio come quando io guardo il tuo,caro Michael.

Grazie ancora e ancora... THANK YOU 4 EVER ......... :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

ricordati che l'affetto che si prova non e' dato solo dal fatto se scrivo o meno...insomma,se non ho tempo per scriverti tutte le dediche che vorrei :comm8jk.gif: non significa che non ti pensi o che non ti senta vicino,perche' il tuo amore lo sento eccome.... sei un regalo del Signore Michael...
    senza te sarei perduta......

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

48 replies since 3/1/2010, 22:16   572 views