oh... mammina bella!!!

mi hai fatto emozionare
    io trovo qualche rima
    ma fai una stima:
    tu a scrivere sei sublime
    e a piangere mi rendi incline
    non riesco neanche più a parlare

sono bellissime queste lettere :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:

oddio erika :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: non dire cosi' dai.....Mi fai emozionare anche a me....non metterti a piangere pero' dai! Poi mi sento in colpa! :kissing: adesso sublime...No dai non esageriamo,sei troppo gentile..comunque sono contenta che ti siano piaciute :) GRAZIE MILLE

2. aky_LOVE

User deleted

sublime è la parola giusta!!!!!!!!! :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:

sei un mito!!!!

comunque ... tranquilla tratterrò le lacrime... non sentirti in colpa!!! :kiss2: :kiss2:

3. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

CITAZIONE (aky_LOVE @ 17/4/2010, 23:14)
    sublime è la parola giusta!!!!!!!!! :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:

sei un mito!!!!

comunque ... tranquilla tratterrò le lacrime... non sentirti in colpa!!! :kiss2: :kiss2:

GRAZIE.....Nessuno mi aveva mai detto cose del genere...aahahahah sono un mito! XD oddio chissa' se Michael si emozionerebbe a leggerla...uuuu
    ok smetto di volare con la fantasia :<3: no no lo so ci sono persone piu' sensibili che possono emozionarsi.ma sai che ti dico? che le lacrime versate per Mike sono sempre quelle meglio versate :sese: :kiss2: sei troppo carina,grazie di nuovo

4. aky_LOVE

User deleted

bacio :) :kiss2:

5. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

...........se potessi te lo darei di persona :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: per adesso purtroppo devo regalartelo virtualmente ^^ TI AMO MICHAEL Questo e' per te....

MA prima devi scartare il pacchetto! (rosso come piace a te :comm8jk.gif: )

SPOILER (click to view)

sorpresaaaaaaaa! :)

SPOILER (click to view)

uh.....ho dimenticato il bigliettino ^^

SPOILER (click to view)

:comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :angellove: :angellove:

MY HEART.... NOT EARTH....
    SO SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE ^^ I LOVE YOU :) :kiss2: :<3:

Edited by Michael's Girlfriend 88 - 23/10/2010, 17:36

6. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Michael... :comm8jk.gif: Finally,maybe for the first time in my life i'm so happy,so happy,like I wasn't before,because I wait your BAM...know that you are alive feels my heart full of joy :love: you are NOT ONLY THE GREATEST PERFORMER,SINGER,DANCER,SHOWMAN OF ALL TIME BUT ALSO THE SWEETEST,BEAUTIFUL PERSON THAT HAS EVER TOUCHED THIS EARTH...Michael,you must be really sure that I love you than everyone else!! Uhm,for me you 're more more and more great that you could ever imagine! :)
    Now it's time to give you MY BEST WISHES FOR THE BAM :)
    Michael i wish you could read these words and understand how you are important for most people and how you are LIFE for us.yeah.you are our life,remember it. :)
    :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

I love you forever,
    Alessia. :love:

7. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Michael :comm8jk.gif: I can't believe that now you aren't right....
    I hope all is well and I hope you can be with us as soon as possible,because I miss you so much :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:
    All the best,
    Alessia. I LOVE YOU MICHAEL :love:

8. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Michael in these days I'm so sad because I think always of you. I pray for you every night :comm8jk.gif: and I hope you could feel good in the next months before your return.

When you are not around,
    I' sad and sometimes I cry;

I wondered why I was so sad.... I just start searching for you:
    a picture,a video,a book....

And when you are in my eyes and I see the light of your beautiful smile,my smile return on my face,my herat beats so fast, because you are the only one that makes me so happy...

You are my only love,my true love,you are my days,my hours,my months....
    You are always in my mind and it will be so forever and ever....
    I'll never forget you and I'll never leave you....I'd do anything for you, just to makes you happy and see your smile.... :comm8jk.gif:

Now I'm a bit stupid because I'm not so good with words :) but I wish you all the best and I hope my little dedication arrives with joy to you.

MICHAEL i LOVE YOU :love:

Alessia.

9. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Hi Michael! Today I want to show you what you are for me :)
    A little thing for you :comm8jk.gif:

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE,MY DAYS ARE EMPTY WITHOUT YOUR SONGS,AND YOU ARE MY LIFE...I LOVE YOU SO DEEPLY I MISS YOU...I HOPE I CAN SEE YOU SINGING YOUR MUSIC LIVE ON TOUR LIKE I'VE DREAMED TONIGHT ^^ I really hope that it's not just a dream

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: Lot of kisses

Alessia.

10. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Hi Michael! THIS IS FOR YOU :comm8jk.gif:

These words represents what you are for me.... Michael I love you, COME BACK SOON BECAUSE I CAN'T SUPPORT THIS SITUATION; I MISS YOU SO MUCH SO MUCH

i want you here with your beautiful eyes and your unique smile as soon as possible... With your L.O.V.E your sweet voice and your presence that makes my days brighteter...I'm always with you and I think of you every minute of my days

I LOVE YOU :comm8jk.gif: :kiss2: :kiss2: Lot of kisses, Alessia.

11. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Michael's Girlfriend 88 @ 18/5/2010, 16:35)
    ...........se potessi te lo darei di persona :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: per adesso purtroppo devo regalartelo virtualmente ^^ TI AMO MICHAEL Questo e' per te....

MA prima devi scartare il pacchetto! (rosso come piace a te :comm8jk.gif: )

sorpresaaaaaaaa! :)

uh.....ho dimenticato il bigliettino ^^

SPOILER (click to view)

:comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :angellove: :angellove:

MY HEART.... NOT EARTH....
    SO SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE ^^ I LOVE YOU :) :kiss2: :<3:
    BUT WHEN I THINK OF YOU,I'M SO EXCITED THAT I CAN'T WRITE!!! sorryyyyy :comm8jk.gif:

12. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Hi Michael,I hope it's all ok and I hope you're fine....
    I'm not so good with words because I'm so shy... Just one thing Michael:

I WANT YOU BACK!!!!

I LOVE YOU,COME BACK SOON! My life isn't the same without you,I spend my days thinking of your return,I miss you so much, you're always in my heart and in my mind,i'm with you,don't forget it! And thank you again for all the things that you've done for the fans! You are a precious,special person...YOU ARE SO MAGIC,SO WONDERFUL you're the best! :kiss2: :kiss2: :<3:
    I love you.

With all my heart,
    Alessia

13. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Simpy......

EVERY DAY THAT PASSES I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE.....
    DAY AFTER DAY MY LOVE FOR YOU GROWS

I can't control it,my feeling for you it's so strong! MICHAEL I LOVE YOU :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Please come back soon! ^^

14. Michael's Girlfriend 88

User deleted

Hi Michael :)
    Today I want to dedicate you this beautiful poems about SMILE because I think your smile is the most beautiful,pure,innocent and amazing I've ever seen; I really think that :comm8jk.gif: It gives me such deep emotions I can't describe,so:

This is a little work that I've made for you,written by me,hope you like it :)
    SPOILER (click to view)

And this is a poem I've found in a book,and when I've read it,I've immediately thought about you because that's exactly how your smile make me feel :)

"When you smile,
    my heart blooms like a flower,

When you smile,
    the pain is no more there,

When you smile,
    my world all shines,

When you smile,
    my tears all wipe,

When you smile,
    my fears all fade away,

When you smile,
    my soul feel like in Heaven,

When you smile,
    my dreams touch the sky,

When you smile,
    I feel so high,

My world is there ...
    In your smile;

For that smile I could die :)

I send you this poem with love,remember that you are so dear to me sweet Michael,you are a very lovely man and a person with a soul like no other on the entire earth.
    I'M SO PROUD TO BE ONE OF YOUR FANS
    THANK YOU FOR BE WITH US DAY BY DAY

Lot of kisses,
    Alessia :kiss2: :kiss2:

15. PiccolaJackson

User deleted

wow Ale come sei dolce!
    Queste tue dediche sono fantastiche! :comm8jk.gif:
    Sei davvero una ragazza straordinaria e mi sento molto vicina a te per quello che scrivi, per quello che provi, perchè anche io provo lo stesso.
    Un bacione :kiss2:

48 replies since 3/1/2010, 22:16   572 views