TYVM7

« Older   Newer »

1. Cristina1984

User deleted

I saw that Peaceful Moments are wanted so I will send you more :) Just try to relax and feel the good vibrations. Much LOVE to all of you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Peaceful Music Meditation and Relaxation :
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPfdVW30HCE
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rainforest Relaxation Video (how Peaceful & Amazing) :
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwtJ9EOF-M
    Inviato da IPhone

2. Cristina1984

User deleted

All through eternity,beauty unveils his exquisite form in the solitude of nothingness.He holds a mirror to his Face & beholds his own beauty
    ...........................................................................................................
    He is the knower and the known, the seer and the seen. No eye but his own has ever looked upon this Universe.
    ...........................................................................................................
    Every branch & leaf & fruit reveals an aspect of his perfection. They cypress give hint of his majesty,the rose gives tidings of his beauty.
    ............................................................................................................
    When beauty dwells in the dark folds of night, Love comes and finds a heart entangled in tresses. Beauty and Love are as body and soul.
    ............................................................................................................
    want answers.. May your heart be golden and May dark clouds be behind you. Peace, Love and Harmony. Take care and God Bless you. LOVE LOVE.

Mi dispiace ma la traduzione la faccio quando mi sveglio adesso sono conessa con il telefono e ho una conessione da schifo :)

3. Cristina1984

User deleted

TYVM7 Love, Light, Peace & Harmony to each and everyone of you. You're in my Heart & Soul and I will soon be back to you. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
    about 4 hours ago

TYVM7 My Love of light flies beyond the widespread net of death. Mine is the Love that has the birthless origin & the deathless end. -Sri Chinmoy-
    about 4 hours ago

TYVM7 In earth's discipline is Heaven's manifestation. No time-born desire can rend my Love of light.
    about 4 hours ago

TYVM7 Love is the unique combination of Heaven's freedom and earth's discipline. In Heaven's freedom is earth's emancipation.
    about 4 hours ago
    Inviato da IPhone.

4. *ciccia76mj*

User deleted

10/7/2010

TRADUZIONE

Io non ti chiedo di credere in me io voglio che PENSIATE, credete davvero che EGLI consenta una cosa del genere ad un amico? LOVE

Qualcuno mi ha detto che c'è una nuova persona che stà giocando qui..(???). pensate e fate attenzione amici miei, LOVE sempre..

5. Cristina1984

User deleted

Where is this life heading, when darkness seems to be spreading. I wonder if, we can drop the weapons we wield & start helping the world,
    web • 26/07/10 18:03

and people that yield. We still have feelings, that go deep inside, not just to your heart, but worldwide.
    web • 26/07/10 18:04

If there is something strongest, it would have been Love. As it can give you so much power, it can drive you up above.
    web • 26/07/10 18:05

The risk we take, to love a person in here, being fully exposed, your feelings open to fear. As everyone probably experienced very well,
    web • 26/07/10 18:05

Losing somebody you love it hurts like hell. Life isn't always going that easy, many things that we do wrong. But we learn from our mistakes
    web • 26/07/10 18:06

We try to grow stronger with all that it takes nobody's perfect, we all can tell, but not everyone knows it that very well.
    web • 26/07/10 18:07

We are all equals, you & me, theres no difference that I could see. We always get so much affected by negative things, as much as we try to
    web • 26/07/10 18:08

remember the positive, we always get covered with darkness, taking out all there is left for to live. Our intentions usually seem good,
    web • 26/07/10 18:09

But our actions are wrong, sometimes we have to steal for food, to keep us strong. Those who are rich, they don't care, Those who are poor,
    web • 26/07/10 18:10

can only stare. Some try to help, but it just isn't enough, more people have to listen, yet they just act rough.
    web • 26/07/10 18:11

If there is anything in this world left to give, it is simply Love, for all that we live. The only strength inside of us, deep down below,
    web • 26/07/10 18:12

Keeping us alive, even if our health is low. We make a fist & we fight against the pain but every time we seek sunshine,
    web • 26/07/10 18:13

All we get is a cloud of rain. Life is hard & we need to accept. I will keep writing, about everything in this life even if I had to yell,
    web • 26/07/10 18:14

Until I've told all the stories, that I could ever tell. -And the video is here-
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsfQbctvge0 LOVE LOVE LOVE
    web • 26/07/10 18:16

6. Dalila

User deleted

ragazze...ma questo è per caso Michael? Perchè da come si esprime sembra lui...forse mi sbaglio...

7. Cristina1984

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Dalila @ 15/8/2010, 14:55)
    ragazze...ma questo è per caso Michael? Perchè da come si esprime sembra lui...forse mi sbaglio...

Dal modo in quale si esprime uno può dire che e lui.Io di solito do il beneficio del dubbio pero ce da dire che il piedino per terra lo dobbiamo tenere,intanto noi lo seguiamo e questo ormai da molto tempo.Dalle voci si direbbe che Mike non abbia nessun account ne twitter ne facebook nulla pero sono solo voci.Alla fine si vedrà chi a fatto solo uno gioco (stupido direi)e chi a detto la verità.Solo lui può chiarirci le idee.

8. Dalila

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Dal modo in quale si esprime uno può dire che e lui.Io di solito do il beneficio del dubbio pero ce da dire che il piedino per terra lo dobbiamo tenere,intanto noi lo seguiamo e questo ormai da molto tempo.Dalle voci si direbbe che Mike non abbia nessun account ne twitter ne facebook nulla pero sono solo voci.Alla fine si vedrà chi a fatto solo uno gioco (stupido direi)e chi a detto la verità.Solo lui può chiarirci le idee.

Spero sia lui...però io ho letto che Michael usa twitter di alcuni suoi fratelli per comunicare con noi

9. Cristina1984

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Dalila @ 15/8/2010, 16:06)
    CITAZIONE

Spero sia lui...però io ho letto che Michael usa twitter di alcuni suoi fratelli per comunicare con noi

Abbiamo preso in considerazione anche questa variante..infatti in ppassato certi twitt che erano firmati dai fratelli ci sono sembrate molto alla MJ. ;)

10. Dalila

User deleted

Grazie Cristina...Michael è un mito...ci sta dando un sacco di segnali...thank you so much Michael :heart:

11. Adry21

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Dalila @ 15/8/2010, 16:31)
    Grazie Cristina...Michael è un mito...ci sta dando un sacco di segnali...thank you so much Michael :heart:

grazie a Dio.. Michael non ha mai smesso di dare segnali... purtroppo c'è qualcuno che ancora non ha capito ... :asd: :asd:
    stà ancora... Image and video hosting by TinyPic quando sbatterà Image and video hosting by TinyPic forse capirà ... :ahah: :ahah:

12. Dalila

User deleted

Quello che Michael vuole e che noi capiamo che la sua morte è tutta una burla...però tanta gente non lo ha ancora capito...o semplicemente non lo vuole capire...

13. Cristina1984

User deleted

Ci sono persone che hanno paura di guardare la verita e di admeterla però come dice Adry quando spaterano la testa forse capirano...P.S. Adry tesoro mi fai morire con quelle emoticon :ahah: :ahah: :ahah:

14. Dalila

User deleted

ah ah ah ah ah....infatti XD

15. Cristina1984

User deleted

I'm landing on twitter.. How's the temperatures here? How are my precious friends doing? I've missed you. LOVE to each & everyone of you.
    web • 24/08/10 01:30-TRADUZIONE sono atterrato su twitter..Qualle e la temperatura qui?come stano i miei preziosi amici?Mi mancate.LOVE a tutti voi.
    Inviato da IPhone

59 replies since 15/2/2010, 03:39   588 views