« Older   Newer »

"Off The Wall"

Group
    Just Good Friends

Status
    Anonymous

Cosa significa amare Michael Jackson

Linda Higgins
    Uno dei più grandi attributi della MJFam è che siamo una comunità molto unita dedicata a uno scopo: amare Michael Jackson.
    Come ogni famiglia, litighiamo e abbiamo differenze di opinioni. Da quello che ho visto, la maggior parte delle nostre differenze si basa sulle nostre convinzioni su una cosa: cosa significa amare Michael Jackson.

Ognuno di noi ha un'idea preconcetta di cosa significhi amarlo e quelle convinzioni detteranno ciò su cui agiamo. Il problema nasce dal pensare che se qualcun altro non intraprende le stesse azioni, significa che non lo ama tanto quanto noi.

jpg

Michael rappresentava amore, verità, giustizia, compassione, uguaglianza, perdono, trattava le persone con dignità e rispetto e aveva a cuore la cura del pianeta e dei bambini. Inoltre, apprezzava la perfezione ed era il migliore in qualsiasi cosa facesse. Amava essere creativo e avere una forte base spirituale da cui creare.

Queste sono tutte caratteristiche che ho amato di Michael, ma credo che alcuni di quei tratti del personaggio siano stati falsamente rappresentati per creare una percezione negativa di lui agli occhi del pubblico.
    Dato che apprezzo la verità e credo che il contenuto del suo personaggio sia stato compromesso, ho trascorso molto del mio tempo a cercare di correggere quella percezione.
    È qualcosa che è molto importante per me.

Tutte le cose che Michael ha rappresentato e apprezzato sono anche significative per noi, condividiamo molti di quegli stessi valori; tuttavia l'importanza che attribuiamo a ciascuno di questi valori differisce in ognuno di noi, ed è ciò che guida le nostre azioni.
    Per alcune persone, la verità è in cima alla lista, per altre potrebbe essere il perdono, la giustizia, l'uguaglianza o essere il migliore.

Qualunque cosa apprezzi di più, determinerà come trascorri il tuo tempo e la tua attenzione amando Michael Jackson. Se attribuisci grande importanza alla giustizia, dedicherai la maggior parte dei tuoi sforzi per ottenerla. Tuttavia, se qualcun altro non lo fa, ciò non significa che lo ami di meno; significa che quella persona valorizza qualcos'altro in misura maggiore e quindi è lì che verrà riposta la maggior parte della sua attenzione.
    La tua convinzione su cosa significhi amare Michael Jackson è un riflesso di qualcosa di importante per te, qualcosa che apprezzi e che determinerà le scelte che farai....

Una delle cose che mi gratifica di più è trattare le persone con dignità e rispetto. Michael ne è stato il massimo esempio; è una delle ragioni per cui lo rispetto nella misura in cui lo faccio. Capisco che le persone hanno opinioni e credenze diverse. Quando li rispetto, non facendoli sentire a disagio per il fatto di avere le proprie convinzioni, è allora che mi sento di rappresentare Michael in modo positivo.

L'altra cosa che mi piaceva di lui era la sua dedizione ad essere il migliore. Ammiro molto la grandezza e il fatto di essere all'altezza del proprio potenziale; è un brillante esempio delle possibilità che esistono per qualcuno che lo fa.

Passo molto tempo a scrivere e riscrivere i miei articoli, assicurandomi che siano i migliori che sento possano essere prima di pubblicarli. Trascorro molte ore a lavorare sui miei video fino a quando sono certa di averli fatti bene. Mi motiva a voler essere la migliore in tutto ciò che faccio.

Quando incarno quelle qualità, mi sento come se stessi mostrando amore per lui in un modo che solo io posso...

Ognuno di noi mostra amore per Michael Jackson in un modo diverso in base a ciò che apprezziamo; uno non è migliore dell'altro.

Individualmente, mostriamo al mondo ciò che più amavamo di Michael; collettivamente mostriamo al mondo perché Michael Jackson è stato prezioso..

Traduzione: MJGOLDWORLD

What Does It Mean To Love Michael Jackson

by Linda Higgins
    One of the greatest attributes of the MJ Family is that we are a very close knit community dedicated to one purpose: loving Michael Jackson. Like any family we fight, we argue and we have differences of opinions. From what I have seen, most of our differences are based on our beliefs about one thing: what it means to love Michael Jackson.

Every one of us has a pre-conceived notion about what it means to love him and those beliefs will dictate what we act on. The problem comes in thinking that if someone else doesn’t take those same actions, it means they don’t love him as much as we do.

One of the biggest issues that we face about this subject right now is the new music that Sony will be releasing in November 2010. According to an exclusive report by Rolling Stone, this album will feature a collection of ten "never before heard Jackson songs." It will be the first of ten projects over the next seven years.

Some fans want to stage a boycott and not buy the music, because they feel that selling any previously unreleased music of Michael Jackson's is disrespectful to him; others do not support a boycott, and they will be buying the music, because they feel that releasing this music is an awesome way to honor him. Everyone has their reasons for why they feel their choice is the right one. In reality, both choices are right, because the action to take is the one that is right for you.

Michael stood for love, truth, justice, compassion, equality, forgiveness, treating people with dignity and respect, and caring for the planet and the children. Those are things that he valued highly. In addition, he valued perfection and being the best at whatever he did. He loved being creative and having a strong spiritual base from which to create.

Those are all characteristics that I loved about Michael, but I believe some of those character traits were falsely portrayed to create a negative perception of him in the eyes of the public. Since I value truth and believe the content of his character was compromised, I spent a lot of my time trying to correct that perception. It’s something that is very important to me.

All the things that Michael stood for and valued are also meaningful to us, we share many of those same values; however the importance we place upon each of those values differs in every one of us, and that is what drives our actions. For some people, truth is at the top of the list, for others it might be forgiveness, justice, equality or being the best.

Whatever it is that you value the most, will determine how you spend your time and attention loving Michael Jackson. If you place a high importance on justice, then most of your attention will be spent on getting justice. However, if someone else doesn’t focus on justice, it doesn’t mean that person loves him any less; it means that person values something else to a greater degree and therefore that’s where the bulk of their attention will be spent.

Your belief about what it means to love Michael Jackson is a reflection of something important to you, something you value, and that will determine the choices you make. That’s why for some people it’s best to boycott, and for others, it’s not.

One of the things I value most is treating people with dignity and respect. Michael was the ultimate example of that; it’s one of the reasons why I respect him to the degree that I do. I understand that people have differences in opinions and beliefs. When I respect them by not making them wrong for having their beliefs, that’s when I feel like I am representing Michael in a good way.

The other thing I loved about him was his dedication to being the best. I strongly value greatness and living up to one's potential; he is a shining example of the possibilities that exist for someone who does that.

I spend a lot of time writing and rewriting my articles, ensuring that they are the best I feel they can be before I post them. I spend many hours working on my videos until I feel they are just right. He motivates me to want to be the best in whatever I do. When I embody those qualities, I feel like I am showing love for him in a way that only I can. When you demonstrate what you value most, it is the same for you as well.

Each one of us shows love for Michael Jackson in a different way based on what we value; one way is not better than the other. Individually, we show the world what we valued most about Michael; collectively we show the world why Michael Jackson was valuable.

Source: Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait

"Off The Wall"

Group
    Just Good Friends

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Ognuno di noi mostra amore per Michael Jackson in un modo diverso in base a ciò che apprezziamo; uno non è migliore dell'altro.

Individualmente, mostriamo al mondo ciò che più amavamo di Michael; collettivamente mostriamo al mondo perché Michael Jackson è stato prezioso..

Sagge parole. Grazie. :clapping:

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Just Good Friends

Status
    Ognuno lo ama con il cuore e l'anima, bellissime parole, grazie

2 replies since 1/9/2019, 01:56   138 views