« Older   Newer »

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Stop Questioning The Morality of Michael Jackson Fans

the-5-views-of-morality

After the airing of ‘Leaving Neverland’, people took to social media to question how Michael Jackson fans can still be loyal to him after what was “revealed” in Leaving Neverland.

They asked, how can we still be fans of this “pedophile” after they watched this 4-hour “detailed” and “compelling documentary”.
    I just want to point out that “detailed” and “compelling” doesn’t mean truthful …

To the people who continue to question our morality, please keep these statements in mind:

Unfortunately, we don’t have the luxury of just enjoying Michael’s music and his wonderful contributions to the world.

We’re not just some rabid fans who are brainwashed as some have said about us.

We’re not in a cult where Michael Jackson is our cult leader.

We have to go through a Michael Jackson 101 course if you will.

Unfortunately, it’s as if we have no choice but to familiarize ourselves with the lies that are/were told on Michael so we can shut them down with the truth if they’re brought up in our presence.

We have to be prepared to read, dissect, and disseminate false information.

We have to know more than the average person.

The average Michael Jackson fan knows more about the 1993, 2003, and 2013 cases than the average journalist and the average person.
    Michael Jackson fans are some of the best researchers, analyzers, investigators, financial reporters, biographers, and fact-finders you will ever come across.

Some of us are walking encyclopedias regarding the false allegations against Michael Jackson.

We have fans within our community who were sexually abused as children and defend Michael. They did their research and came to the same conclusion regarding Michael: he was INNOCENT.

We know that pedophilia, child sexual abuse, child molestation are wrong, heinous, disgusting, immoral, perverted, sick, and nasty.

We also know that Michael Jackson is INNOCENT of those heinous acts he was accused of and that’s why we defend him as much as we do.

We’re not oblivious to the fact that Michael’s naivete and kindness put him in situations that left him vulnerable to false molestation accusations.

Unlike the average person, the MJ community has been well aware of "Wade Robberson and James “Safecheck“ shenanigans since 2013/2014. Where have ya been?
    Viewers watched this one-sided hit-piece with no third party interviews or corroborating evidence and all of a sudden their experts on this whole charade.

People often say “oh but I bet MJ fans didn’t even watch “Leaving Neverland” and guess what, some of us DID watch it because we had to do the laborious work of separating fact from fiction (something … you know, an investigative journalist should do).

MJ Fans and Non-MJ Fans debunked Leaving Neverland lies.

Michael Jackson would have been vindicated in the court of public opinion decades ago if we had the current internet/computer technology and social media platforms back then.

The overwhelming information speaks for itself;
    Michael Jackson WAS INNOCENT from DAY ONE.

SOURCE: MICHAEL JACKSON – FACT OR FICTION

Smettetela di mettere in discussione la Moralità
    dei Fan di Michael Jackson

Dopo la messa in onda di "Leaving Neverland", la gente si è rivolta ai social media per chiedere come i fan di Michael Jackson possano ancora essergli fedeli dopo quello che è stato "rivelato" in Leaving Neverland.

Hanno chiesto: come possiamo ancora essere fan di questo "pedofilo" dopo aver guardato questo "dettagliato" e "coinvolgente documentario" di 4 ore?

Voglio solo sottolineare che "dettagliato" e "coinvolgente" non significa veritiero........

Per le persone che continuano a mettere in discussione la nostra moralità, vi preghiamo di tenere a mente queste dichiarazioni:
    Sfortunatamente, non abbiamo il lusso di poterci semplicemente godere la musica di Michael e i suoi meravigliosi contributi per il mondo.
    Non siamo solo dei rabbiosi fan che hanno subito il lavaggio del cervello come alcuni hanno detto di noi.

Non siamo in una setta dove Michael Jackson è il nostro leader di culto. Dobbiamo affrontare un corso di base di Michael Jackson, per cosi dire.
    Purtroppo, è come se non avessimo altra scelta che familiarizzare con le bugie che sono/ erano dette su Michael cosi da poterle distruggere con la verità se le tirano in ballo in nostra presenza.

Dobbiamo essere pronti a leggere, sezionare, e diffondere false informazioni.
    Dobbiamo sapere più dell'individuo medio.

Il fan medio di Michael Jackson sa di più sui casi del 1993, 2003 e 2013 del giornalista medio e individuo medio.

I fan di Michael Jackson sono tra i migliori ricercatori, analizzatori, investigatori, giornalisti finanziari, biografi, e cercatori di fatti in cui potrete mai imbattervi.

Alcuni di noi sono enciclopedie viventi riguardo alle false accuse contro Michael Jackson.

Abbiamo fan nella nostra collettività che sono stati abusati sessualmente da bambini e difendono Michael. Loro hanno fatto le loro ricerche e sono giunti alla stessa conclusione su Michael: lui era INNOCENTE.

Sappiamo che la pedofilia, gli abusi sessuali su minori, le molestie su minori, sono sbagliate, efferate, disgustose, immorali, perverse, macabre e terribili.

Sappiamo anche che Michael Jackson è INNOCENTE di quegli atti efferati di cui è stato accusato ed è per questo che lo difendiamo esattamente quanto facciamo.
    Non siamo ignari del fatto che l'ingenuità e la gentilezza di Michael lo hanno messo in situazioni che lo hanno reso vulnerabile alle false accuse di molestie.

A differenza dell'individuo medio, la comunità di MJ è stata perfettamente a conoscenza degli imbrogli di "Wade Robberson e James “Safecheck“ fin dal 2013/2014. Voi dove eravate?

Gli spettatori hanno guardato questo pezzo di richiamo unilaterale senza interviste di terze parti o prove corroboranti e all'improvviso sono esperti su questa intera buffonata.

La gente dice spesso: " oh, però scommetto che i fan di MJ neanche hanno guardato "Leaving Neverland", e indovinate un po, alcuni di noi lo hanno GUARDATO perchè dovevamo fare il laborioso lavoro di separare i fatti dalla finzione (qualcosa.......sapete, che un giornalista investigativo dovrebbe fare).

I Fan di MJ e i Non fan di MJ hanno smascherato le bugie di Leaving Neverland.

Michael Jackson sarebbe stato discolpato agli occhi dell'opinione pubblica decenni fa se allora avessimo avuto l'attuale tecnologia internet/computer e piattaforme di social media.

Le schiaccianti informazioni parlano da sole;
    Michael Jackson ERA INNOCENTE dal PRIMO GIORNO.

Traduzione: MJ Thief of Hearts

0 replies since 9/7/2019, 16:21   135 views