In arrivo uno speciale animato di Halloween dedicato a Michael Jackson

« Older   Newer »

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

IN ARRIVO UNO SPECIALE ANIMATO SU MICHAEL JACKSON

In arrivo uno speciale animato di Halloween dedicato a Michael Jackson. Pronti a divertirvi sulle note di 'Bad', 'Thriller', 'Black and White', 'Man in the Mirror' e tante altre?

pEmlwaA

I vostri figli conoscono Michael Jackson? Da agosto, con l’uscita di Cattivissimo me 3, sapranno riconoscere sicuramente una delle sue canzoni più famose, 'Bad', sulle cui note si muove il cattivissimo Balthazar Bratt.
    Ma per imparare tutto su di lui bisognerà aspettare Halloween. CBS ha infatti annunciato la realizzazione di uno speciale animato intitolato 'Michael Jackson Halloween' che userà come colonna sonora i brani più importanti del cantante.

Animato da Hammerhead, il film, racconterà la storia di due millennials (ovvero la prima generazione di persone nate tra il 1980 e 2000 che hanno dimestichezza con il mondo digitale), ovvero Vincent e Victoria, che si incontrano per caso durante la notte di Halloween insieme al cane Ichabod e finiscono in un misterioso Hotel situato al 777 di Jackson Street chiamato This Place Hotel. Qui i due vivranno un’avventura magica che culminerà con uno spettacolare show di danza in cui comparirà anche il Re del Pop.

Nel cast vocale originale dello speciale animato, diretto da Mark A.Z. Dippé, troviamo Lucas Till (Vincent) e Kiersey Clemons (Victoria), oltre a Christine Baranski, Alan Cumming, George Eads, Brad Garrett, Lucy Liu e Jim Parsons

www.movieforkids.it/news/in-arrivo-...-jackson/52346/

--------------------------------------------------

va beh! vedremo come andrà questa volta... :dubbioso:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Group
    Just Good Friends

Status
    CITAZIONE
    con uno spettacolare show di danza in cui comparirà anche il Re del Pop.

Staremo a vedere il ' come ' lo faranno comparire.

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Threatened

Status
    Anonymous
    Memore del Fakeogram, avevo totalmente rimosso la lettura di quella parte dell'articolo...
    :mhmh: :mhmh: :alcool:

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Nemesi58 @ 15/7/2017, 17:53)
    CITAZIONE
    con uno spettacolare show di danza in cui comparirà anche il Re del Pop.

Staremo a vedere il ' come ' lo faranno comparire.

CITAZIONE (Valerie77 @ 15/7/2017, 19:43)
    Memore del Fakeogram, avevo totalmente rimosso la lettura di quella parte dell'articolo...
    :mhmh: :mhmh: :alcool:

Appunto! vedremo come ce lo proporranno questa volta! Tanto sperare in qualcosa di spettacolare non è più possibile, se almeno fosse "decente"prayer ci si potrebbe pure accontentare visto che sicuramente non sapranno fare di meglio. MATITA18

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

We Don't Need A Michael Jackson Halloween Special — Just Watch The "Thriller" Video

The Michael Jackson estate recently announced it was partnering with CBS for an hour-long animated Halloween special — Michael Jackson’s Halloween— scheduled to air this fall, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The plot revolves around Victoria and Vincent, two kids who “accidentally” meet on the night of October 31 and wind up at This Place Hotel (a nod to Jackson’s 1980 song “This Place Hotel). Ultimately, they wind up in an epic dance finale with the King of Pop.

But considering the late pop legend pulled off one of the best (if not the best) Halloween visuals of all time — 1983’s “Thriller” — is this really necessary? Co-written by Jackson and John Landis, who also directed the video, it singlehandedly changed the game, and is the only video in music history to be selected for the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress.

With over 422,000,000 million views, the official Vevo video for “Thriller” combines the magic of MJ’s impeccable dance moves and vocal prowess with the brilliance of producer George Folsey, Jr., choreographer Michael Peters and make-up artist Rick Baker.

Inspired by the 1981 film An American Werewolf In London (also directed by Landis) and set in the 1950s, the 14-minute cinematic journey enlists a sizable cast of characters to play maniacal zombies who go after Jackson and his date, who is played by model/actress Ola Ray. But there’s a twist at the end that, as a kid, scared the living daylights out of me.

I had to have been 7-years-old when I first saw the video. By then, I was already a dedicated MJ fan. I had the now 33x diamond-selling Thriller album on vinyl and would keep it safe in my carrying case alongside my Bambi soundtrack (yeah, for real). Every kid in the ’80s idolized Jackson (even famed child actor Corey Feldman) and he epitomized the word ‘cool,” so when my musical idol turned into a flesh-eating zombie towards the end of “Thriller,” I was shocked. NOT HIM!!!! But as he danced along to the Quincy Jones-produced song, I realized he was still the illest zombie to ever do it.

At minute 11:45, when the group of ravenous zombies (led by Jackson) are closing in on the damsel in distress, suddenly MJ reverts to “normal,” and she appears to wake up from a nightmare. But as MJ puts his arms around her and glances at the camera, his eyes turn yellow and an evil laugh (courtesy of classic horror film actor Vincent Price) reveals he was one of the undead all along. Scary, right? Ok, maybe not now, but any kid who saw it then probably was a little freaked out.