PERCHE' AMO IL VOLTO MATURO DI MICHAEL- by Raven

« Older   Newer »

1. Ilaria G airali

User deleted

All'articolo sul Dailymail citato da LunaCielo ha risposto anche Raven l'autrice del pezzo tradotto da Valerie, vi riporto il suo commento:

Raven Woods, Huntsville,
    If Michael's mature face was such a wreck, then explain why millions of female fans all over the world continued to see him as sexy and desirable right up to the very end. As usual, you guys have indulged in the same old conspiracy of choosing to showcase only the absolute, most unflattering photos of this era that you can find. Personally, I don't think any of you are qualified to know what "beauty" is, or even to judge what is "normal" as far as that goes. Secondly, how is it that vitiligo goes from being "Michael Jackson's disease" one day in the media, and the next we are right back to it being his "alleged disease." His autopsy confirmed he had it. The photos of his blotched skin prove he had it. It is not a topic any longer up for debate. Thirdly, I am sick of having that phony, computer generated photo pushed on me as Michael's "ideal" face. That man-whoever he is in someone's imagination-isn't Michael. He is a stranger. And not even that great looking.
    -----------
    Se il volto maturo di Michael era un così tale disastro, allora spiegate perché milioni di fan di sesso femminile di tutto il mondo hanno continuato a vederlo sexy e desiderabile fino alla fine. Come al solito, voi non fate che ripetere i soliti schemi cospirativi, e cercate di perpetrare questa convinzione errata scegliendo le foto meno lusinghiere. Personalmente, non credo che siate qualificati per decidere cos'è la "bellezza" , o per giudicare cosa è "normale" . Poi, come è possibile che la vitiligine passi dall'essere prima"una malattia di Michael Jackson" e poi di nuovo una "presunta malattia." La sua autopsia ha confermato che ne soffriva. E molte foto lo dimostrano. Questo non è più argomento di discussione. E ancora, sarei anche stanca di vedere foto generate al computer di come Michael sarebbe stato nel vostro "ideale". Quell'uomo,chiunque sia nella vostra fantasia,non è Michael. E non siete nemmeno capaci di fare delle grandi analisi.

Edited by Valerie77 - 8/2/2015, 06:18

13 replies since 1/2/2015, 15:09   2553 views