Un Intreccio Irresistibile

by Michael Jackson Chosen Voices

« Older   Newer »

Quando tutti intorno a te sono in preda al panico e tu sei perfettamente tranquillo, forse non hai capito qual è il problema

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

AN IRRESISTIBLE ENTANGLEMENT

Posted on July 28, 2014

“Love is our ultimate reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life.”AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL

A RETURN TO LOVE

Marianne Williamson

“Why do I do what I do? Some have accused me of being obsessive. This isn’t an obsession…this is called passion.”

SIMPLY MICHAEL… ZITA

We are enchanted. Enchanted by his passion. Enchanted because he held nothing back. Enchanted because he felt it all with every cell of his being. “It was the scope of emotions that Michael Jackson could take me to that made him so powerful, and magnetized me so deeply to him.” (Raamayan Ananda, MAN BEHIND THE MIRROR)

eyes_five

“LIFE IS TOO PRECIOUS AND TOO SHORT NOT TO REACH OUT AND TOUCH THE PEOPLE WE CAN.”

Michael’s enchantment lived in speaking the language of love he so thoroughly understood. His words reflected his vision of the world. He was a spiritual being on a human journey, a journey he invited us all to take with him. He enthusiastically affirmedbad era every value he held dear with every breath he took. His desires for healing our world were offered as prayers to God by faith. His magical enchantment gives us an encounter with divinity. There is great joy in his presence, and the strength of that presence can be felt from a distance as well as close up. We feel a freedom that is the best example of faith. That freeing feeling is what separates passion from obsession…because at its core is love, powerful and compelling…LOVE FOR HIM, LOVE FOR OURSELVES, AND LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER.

bad_era

Michael’s captivating aura shone as light. People have often described it as a presence that you could feel before you could see it…see him. Molecules changed, rooms changed. PEOPLE CHANGED.

zita_four_1

“It’s unbelievable. You feel you are transformed…It is divine, it is pure, itbad performance three is revelation without making it sound spiritual or religious, but it is a divine energy. Some people call it the spirit…It is God-like. It is pure God-like energy. You feel God’s light.” We feel Michael’s light. Being with Michael is real, it is authentic and it is profoundly TWYMMF FOURTEENpersonal. THAT IS THE CONNECTION. There is power in that.

bad_performance_three

“Power is the innate inner energy, which lets every seed sprout, which lets every flower blossom and brings every tree to fully unfold its beauty. Force is an energy which is directed against something and tries in hubristic assertiveness to destroy and extinguish.” Margott Schuerings FROM KING OF POP TO MAHATMA

TWYMMF_FOURTEEN

This dynamic power binds us together in an irresistible entanglement. It has left an indelible mark on our souls and we are eager to share it with anyone.

In every generation there are a handful of people who come into this world equipped with the ability to change it for the better because of their heightened sense of awareness about the power of love. Those people understand love, not as a feeling, but as a state of being, a way of relating to the world. They have a CHILDREN THIRTY NINEcertain light about them, a way of living that encompasses being kind, caring, compassionate, and empathetic.

CHILDREN_THIRTY_NINE

Through their ability to connect to love, they have the potential to heal the world. Michael Jackson was one of them. His connection to love was so strong that he had an enhanced ability to deeply touch other people with his light. When someone who is that connected to love focuses their attention on you in a positive way, the result is a flow of energy that penetrates your soul and the outcome is a feeling ofHEART pure joy.

HEART

Once that joyful feeling is experienced, you want more, so you continually draw back to the source of it, which in this case is Michael. LMP touched on it in her recent interview with O. When she was asked why she fell in love with Michael she said, ‘because he was an incredibly dynamic person. If you were in his vicinity and he showed you who he was, if he was willing to do that, in anyway, MAN, I’ve never felt so high in my life. He has something so intoxicating about him.’ Fans know that feeling all too well. We were always the focus of his attention in a positive way, but it was good to hear that those who were close to him felt the same way.DANGEROUS PERFORMANCE TWO O even let on to the fact that she was taken in by him…’

DANGEROUS_PERFORMANCE_TWO

When I first met him, before the interview in 1992, it’s like he shines his light upon you. When he opens himself up and let’s that light through, you just want to be in that, you want to be around that. LMP went on to describe him as her drug. ‘I felt I just always wanted to be around him. I always wanted to be a part of it. I felt so high. I’ve never felt that way around another human being except for one…which is my father.’ Michael’s light, which affected millions all EMOTION FOURTEENover the world, was so powerful that even in death it keeps pulling people back in.

EMOTION_FOURTEEN

Once you have been on the receiving end of his light, it’s hard to let him go. You’re drawn to him forever because it was through him that you experienced theWMCIG FIVE power of love.”

Linda Higgins MJTP 2010

“I was impressed with the interaction between Michael and the children. He sat on the bed with children who were deformed and children that were ill. He sat there and talked to them. He did not wear a surgical mask like he does sometimes in America and had no fear of contagious diseases, of which there was no danger. Many people say it, but he does it. He cares. That’s what qualifies him as a role model for children…his deeds.” Charles Bobbit consultant to ex-President Bongo Gabon 1992 Michael’s trip to Gabon

WMCIG_FIVE_1

“It is hard to find any facet of our modern pop culture that Michael Jackson has not influenced. He has inspired new dance forms with his original and signature dance moves. His legendary music remains as poignant and relevant today as CHILDREN THIRTY EIGHTwhen it first took audiences by storm.

CHILDREN_THIRTY_EIGHT

Leader and dreamer, Michael never stopped believing in a world where justice, peace and love would always prevail. (inspired by Michael’s thrilling agility, musical grace and the stories he loved so much…MJJJUSTICE PROJECT MICHAEL JACKSON ONE)

handsomeleven

Power and light…when we encounter it in Michael Jackson, it is a permanent connection, and unique experience, a magical dream we never want to awaken handsomelevenfrom…but, paradoxically, we awaken to a reality that binds us in love and determination. The glow of the light strengthens us. Our entanglement is wonderfully irresistible. We are here to CHANGE THE WORLD. We are ANOTHER PART OF MICHAEL JACKSON. We dance and sing, bound by our inner core, feeling a love that BAD PERFORMANCE TWOis forever.

I love you, Michael!

I love you, Dear Friends.

Jude

HIS tory

MYstory

YOURstory

OURstory

BAD_PERFORMANCE_TWO

Source : http://michaeljacksonchosenvoices.com/an-i...e-entanglement/

Edited by ArcoIris - 4/10/2015, 20:58

Quando tutti intorno a te sono in preda al panico e tu sei perfettamente tranquillo, forse non hai capito qual è il problema

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Un Intreccio Irresistibile

Pubblicato il 28 luglio 2014

"L'amore è la nostra massima realtà e il nostro scopo sulla terra. Esserne consapevoli, sperimentare l'amore per noi stessi e gli altri, è il senso della vita.

RITORNO DELL' AMORE
    Marianne Williamson

"Perché faccio quello che faccio? Alcuni mi hanno accusato di essere ossessivo. Questa non è un'ossessione ... questa si chiama passione. "

Siamo incantati. Incantati dalla sua passione. Incantato perché non lasciava niente indietro. Incantati perché sentiva tutto con ogni cellula del suo essere. "Era la portata delle emozioni che Michael Jackson poteva darmi che lo rendeva così forte, e mi attirava così profondamente ". (Raamayan Ananda, UOMO DIETRO LO SPECCHIO) .

"La vita è troppo preziosa e troppo breve per non mettersi in sintonia con le persone ."

La magia di Michael era nel parlare la lingua dell'amore che aveva così profondamente capito. Le sue parole riflettono la sua visione del mondo. Era un essere spirituale in un viaggio umano, un viaggio che ci ha invitato tutti a fare con lui. Lui affermava con entusiasmo di tenere a ogni valore con ogni respiro. I suoi desideri per la guarigione del nostro mondo sono stati offerti come preghiere a Dio con fiducia. Il suo fascino magico ci dà modo di incontrare il divino. C'è grande gioia in sua presenza, e la forza di questa presenza può essere sentita da lontano e da vicino. Percepiamo una libertà che è un grande esempio di fede. Quella sensazione di libertà è ciò che separa la passione dalla ossessione ... perché al suo interno c'è l'amore, potente e irresistibile ... AMORE PER LUI, AMORE PER NOI STESSI, E amore reciproco.

L'aura affascinante di Michael brillava come luce. Le persone hanno spesso descritto come una sensazione che si poteva sentire prima di vederla ... vederlo. Cambiavano le molecole, cambiavano le stanze. Le persone cambiavano. Michael ha sperimentato la luce durante le esibizioni. "E 'incredibile. Ti senti trasformato ... E 'divina, è pura, è una rivelazione senza essere spirituale o religiosa, ma si tratta di una energia divina. Alcuni lo chiamano lo spirito ... E 'simile a Dio. E 'pura energia simile a Dio. Tu senti la luce di Dio. "Ci sentiamo la luce di Michael. Stare con Michael è reale, è autentico ed è profondamente intimo. Questa è la connessione. C'è energia in questo.

"L'energia è l'energia interiore innata, che permette a ogni seme di germogliare, che permette a ogni fiore di fiorire e porta ogni albero a dispiegare pienamente la sua bellezza. La forza è una energia che è diretta contro qualcosa e cerca con assertività arrogante di distruggere e spegnere ". Margott Schuerings DA KING OF POP Mahatma

Questa energia dinamica ci unisce in un intreccio irresistibile. Ha lasciato un segno indelebile nella nostra anima e siamo ansiosi di condividerla con tutti.

"In ogni generazione ci sono una manciata di persone che entrano in questo mondo equipaggiate con la possibilità di cambiarlo in meglio con la loro coscienza della consapevolezza del potere dell'amore. Quelle persone conoscono l'amore, non come un sentimento, ma come un modo di essere, un modo di rapportarsi al mondo. Hanno una certa luce su di loro, un modo di vivere che comprende l'essere gentili, premurosi, compassionevoli, ed empatici. Attraverso la loro capacità di connettersi all'amore, hanno il potenziale per guarire il mondo. Michael Jackson era uno di loro.

La sua connessione con l'amore era così forte che aveva una maggiore capacità di toccare profondamente altre persone con la sua luce. Quando qualcuno connesso con l'amore concentra la sua attenzione su di voi in modo positivo, dà origine a un flusso di energia che penetra l'anima e il risultato è una sensazione di gioia pura.

Una volta che si prova il sentimento di gioia , si vuole di più, in modo da continuamente risalire alla sua origine, che in questo caso è Michael. LMP ( Lisa Marie ) ne ha accennato nella sua recente intervista con O. Quando le è stato chiesto il motivo per cui si era innamorata di Michael, ha detto, 'perché era una persona incredibilmente dinamica. Se eri nelle sue vicinanze e lui ti mostrava chi era, se era disposto a farlo, in ogni caso, oh, non mi sono mai sentita così in alto nella mia vita. Ha qualcosa di così inebriante in sé. 'I fans lo sanno .
    Eravamo sempre al centro della sua attenzione in modo positivo, ma era bello sentire che coloro che erano vicino a lui lo sentivano nello stesso modo. O anche per il fatto che lei era così presa da lui ... 'Quando l'ho incontrato la prima volta, prima dell'intervista 'del 1992, era come se la sua luce brillasse .

Quando si apre e lascia che la luce esca, vuoi solo essere lì, vuoi essere lì vicino. LMP continua a descriverlo come una droga. 'Sentivo che volevo sempre essere vicino a lui. Volevo sempre essere una parte di lui. Mi sentivo così in alto. Non mi sono mai sentita così per un altro essere umano ad eccezione di uno ... mio padre.
    'La luce di Michael, che ha colpito milioni in tutto il mondo, era così potente che anche nella morte continua a richiamare le persone. Una volta che avete provato il lato accogliente della sua luce, è difficile lasciarlo andare. Sei attratta da lui per sempre, perché è attraverso di lui che hai sperimentato forza dell'amore ".

Linda Higgins MJTP 2010

"Sono rimasto impressionato dall'interazione tra Michael e i bambini. Si sedeva sul letto dei bambini che erano deformi o malati. Sedeva lì e parlava con loro. Non indossava la mascherina chirurgica come faceva a volte in America e non aveva paura delle malattie contagiose, di cui non c'era pericolo. Molte persone parlano, ma lui lo fa. Lui se ne frega. Questo è ciò che lo rende un modello per i bambini ... le sue opere. "Charles Bobbit consulente dell'ex presidente Bongo del Gabon -viaggio di Michael in Gabon 1992.

"E 'difficile trovare qualsiasi aspetto della nostra cultura pop moderna che Michael Jackson non ha influenzato. Ha ispirato nuove forme di danza con i suoi passi e con la sua cifra di danza. La sua musica leggendaria rimane struggente e pertinente oggi come la prima volta ha scosso il pubblico. Leader e sognatore, Michael non ha mai smesso di credere in un mondo dove la giustizia, la pace e l'amore avrebbero sempre prevalso. (ispirato dalla emozionante agilità di Michael , la grazia musicale e le storie che amava tanto ... progetto MJJJUSTICE MICHAEL JACKSON ONE)

Potenza e luce ... quando ci imbattiamo in Michael Jackson, è una connessione permanente, e un'esperienza unica, un sogno magico da cui non vorremmo mai svegliarci ... ma, paradossalmente, ci risvegliamo ad una realtà che ci obbliga all'amore e la determinazione.
    Il bagliore della luce ci rafforza. Il nostro intreccio è meravigliosamente irresistibile. Siamo qui per cambiare il mondo. Siamo un'altra parte di MICHAEL JACKSON. Balliamo e cantiamo, legati dal nostro nucleo interiore, sentendo un amore che è per sempre.

Ti amo, Michael!

Ti voglio bene, cari amici.

Jude

HIS tory

MYstory

YOURstory

OURstory

Edited by ArcoIris - 11/8/2019, 23:38

1 replies since 3/1/2015, 22:33   282 views