Michael La Perruque (Guardia del corpo di MJ) : Il dolce MJ e la storia dell'orsacchiotto

« Older   Newer »

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Sweet MJ Teddy Bear Story

DOIlZVw
    From Bodyguard Michael La Perruque:
    February 2, 2011

One afternoon I had to take Michael for a doctor's appointment in Santa Monica, CA. As the afternoon turned into the evening the doctor decided that Michael should spend the night in his office so that the nurse could monitor Michael all night. Around 7:00 at night Michael told me to go back to hotel in case his children needed anything.

Around 11:00 that night I got a call from Michael saying he was really bored and he asked me to bring him some magazines. Michael loved magazines and he loved to read and look at the pictures. His favorite was Robb Report with all the high end toys. I woke up the limo driver Kato, the chinese guy-do you remember him? and had him drive me to the all night store that sold magazines.

When I got to the store I must have bought over a dozen magazines. Magazines on big beautiful homes, magazines on fashion and the music industry. I got him anything I thought would be an interest to him. I must have been walking down the childrens toys aisle towards the cash register and saw a light brown medium sized stuffed teddy bear. It was sort of cute I guess. I thought it would be sort of a gag to give him a teddy bear so I bought it and put it in a brown paper bag.

I got to the doctors office and gave Michael all the magazines that I chose. He seemed delighted with all of my choices. He thanked me for coming out- He always thanked me-

As I was about to leave I gave him the brown paper bag which contained the teddy bear and said to him, "here ya go- in case you get lonely tonight, this will keep you company".I then said good night and told him that I would be there in the morning to pick him up. He said good night but still did not look in the bag-

The next day I got to the doctors office around 9:00 in the morning and told the nurse I was there to pick up Michael. I had the limo parked by the VIP door so that he could go directly from the office into the limo. The nurse came to the door and told me that he would be ready in a couple of minutes and would be coming out shortly. I did my usual security check around me making sure there were no cameras or paparazzis etc.

The door opened and Michael came out. He smiled and said "Good Morning Mike"
    As I was saying good morning back to him, I saw that in his hands, holding it against his chest was the Teddy Bear that I gave him. It was the only thing he brought with him- he left all his magazines behind. In the limo I saw he held on to the teddy bear and it never came out of his hands.

So - that is the story of the teddy bear. I hope it was not too boring to you. It made me realize just how sensative and/or appreciative he was for small gestures of caring. We never spoke of the teddy bear. I never shared this story (if I remember correctly) with anyone else. You have my permission to share this story with as many friends or fans as you wish!

Okay, thats all for now - I hope everything is well with you.
    Hugs,
    Mike

http://roxychel-allaboutmj.blogspot.it/201...bear-story.html

Michael La Perruque (Guardia del corpo di MJ) : Il dolce MJ e la storia dell'orsacchiotto

February 2, 2011
    DOIlZVw
    “ Un pomeriggio ho dovuto accompagnare Michael a Santa Monica per una visita medica . Mentre il pomeriggio ormai diventava sera, il medico decise che Michael avrebbe dovuto passare la notte nel suo studio in modo che l’infermiera potesse monitorarlo tutta la notte. Intorno alle 19:00, Michael mi disse di ritornare in albergo nel caso i suoi figli avessero avuto bisogno di qualcosa.

Intorno alle 23:00 di quella stessa sera, ricevetti una telefonata di Michael che mi diceva che era veramente annoiato e mi chiedeva di portargli delle riviste. Michael amava le riviste, gli piaceva leggere e guardare le immagini. La sua preferita era Robb Report, con tutte le immagini di giocattoli lussuosi. Quindi, svegliai Kato, l’autista della limousine, il ragazzo cinese, vi ricordate di lui, no? E gli dissi di accompagnarmi in un negozio che era aperto anche la notte che vendeva riviste.

Quando arrivai al negozio comprai una dozzina di riviste. Riviste su grandi e belle case, riviste di moda e di musica.
    Presi tutto quello che pensavo potesse essere di suo interesse. Dopo aver camminato lungo il corridoio dedicato ai giocattoli per andare verso il registratore di cassa, vidi un orsacchiotto marrone chiaro. Pensai che fosse molto carino e pensai che fosse stata una sorta di gag portargli un orsacchiotto così lo comprai e lo misi in un sacchetto di carta marrone.

Allo studio medico diedi a Michael tutte le riviste che avevo comprato. Sembrava soddisfatto delle mie scelte, mi ringraziò per avergliele comprate e per avergliele subito portate. Mentre stavo per andarmene gli diedi il sacchetto di carta marrone che conteneva l'orsacchiotto e gli dissi, " tieni questo, ti terrà compagnia nel caso in cui ti sentissi solo stanotte.” Dopo gli diedi la buonanotte e gli dissi che sarei stato lì la mattina successiva. Mi disse buonanotte, ma non aprì il sacchetto.

Il giorno dopo arrivai allo studio medico verso le 9 del mattino e dissi all’infermiera che ero lì per prendere Michael. Lei mi rispose che Michael sarebbe stato pronto in un paio di minuti e che sarebbe arrivato a breve. Feci il mio solito “controllo della sicurezza” intorno a me in modo da essere sicuri che non c’erano in giro telecamere e paparazzi.

La porta si aprì e Michael venne fuori sorridendo. Gli sorrisi e lui disse: “ Buongiorno Mike”. Mentre lo salutavo anche io, vidi che tra le sue mani, stretto al petto, aveva l’orsacchiotto che gli avevo regalato. Era l’unica cosa che stava portando con lui, aveva lasciato lì tutte le riviste. Nella limousine notai che teneva stretto a sé l’orsacchiotto e che non lo lasciò mai.

Quindi, questa è la storia dell’orsetto di peluche. Spero non sia stata troppo noiosa. A me ha fatto capire quanto fosse sensibile e come apprezzava i piccoli gesti. Non abbiamo mai parlato dell’orsacchiotto. Non ho mai condiviso questa storia (se non ricordo male) con chiunque altro. Avete il mio permesso di condividere questa storia con tutti i vostri amici e gli altri fans, come volete!!
    Okay, questo è tutto per ora – vi auguro il meglio.
    Vi abbraccio, Mike

Traduzione: Emanuela Arezzi per la pagina FB MICHAEL DISCOGRAFIA www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Jac...130195473691925

Edited by ArcoIris - 22/4/2018, 03:33

0 replies since 11/12/2014, 16:16   140 views