For those who are kissing

But not for the missing

SO THIS ONE’S FOR ALL THE LOST CHILDREN

THIS ONE’S FOR ALL THE LOST CHILDREN

THIS ONE’S FOR ALL THE LOST CHILDREN

WISHING THEM WELL AND WISHING THEM HOME

Michael Jackson

SEX_APPEAL

Michael Jackson was shaped and fashioned by what he loved. It defined who he was, it sculpted all forms of his creativity. Knowing that togetherness and support for one another was pivotal, Michael weaved his messages into every composition, every creative venture, every speech, EVERYTHING. When we take the time to really learn from Michael, we are gifted answers. His heart was the creative pulse for his work, steadfastly devoted to healing the wounded hearts of others. It was healing through feeling at its purest. Celebration and healing danced hand in hand with Michael…the pure joy of living and loving, the tireless commitment to finding solutions for problems through a collective energy. Woven into a tapestry of colors and textures, work and play created magical adventures. “Work and play are the same. When you’re following your energy and doing what you want to all the time, the distinction between work and play dissolves.” Shakti Gawain Michael often said he was married to his work, married to his fans and married to the children all over the world. For one who felt every pain deep in his soul, Michael related to tragic life stories. He was a lover who loved specifically. And, with that, he was a lover who NEVER STOPPED LOVING. Within his dreams for the world were possibilities…potential. It is one thing to find problems and quite another to seek and create solutions. Taking the philosophy of being part of the solution, not the problem, Michael’s life gives us a complete “healing quest” journey.

HISTORY_PERFORMANCE_FIVE

In a “heart-centered” life, energy is placed more in feeling than thinking. To be sure, few would dispute Michael’s genius mind, his enormous intellect, his massive body of knowledge…but, his heart captained his ship of love. Willa Cather enlightened us when she said that there are really only two or three human stories…these stories repeating themselves as fiercely as if they never happened before. The commonality of spirit and path fueled Michael’s view of the human condition and gave energy to all voices coming together as one in a massive movement of love and change. He laid out a specific blueprint for living each day he walked this planet, provoking dialogue and inspiring world healing, always bringing us back to a powerful truth…we cannot heal a world in need or forgive others until we heal and forgive ourselves. The collective password is always LOVE.

CHINA_EIGHT

Everything happening inside of Michael traveled outside through his art. Perseverance…TRIUMPH AGAINST ALL ODDS…Michael left no room for second best. Failure was not an option. With an eye still in love, CHILDREN WERE THE CENTER OF MICHAEL’S UNIVERSE. Music was intended to heal us to wellness, and send us forth collectively to heal our world…led by the children. Innocence and genius were found in the young.
    BILLIE_JEAN_PERFORMANCE_FOUR

“I’m crazy about children. It is the innocence they have; they are the way I wish the world really was because they are not phony and they don’t know prejudice. Prejudice is taught. If the world were full of only children, it would be a better place…I’ve always been totally crazy about children. I feel that they are more than just children, that they are little geniuses and that they have a secret all their own. A secret that they cannot always express. I have studied child psychology because of my love for children all over the world. I wish the world could be full of children.”

Michael Jackson

GORGEOUS_MAN_TWO

“To all the grown-ups, I’d like to say this…to us, so many things seem important. Sometimes we think WE are important. We are not important. Nothing is more important than our children. They are the future. They can heal the world. It is our obligation to be there for them, to advise them, to motivate them, to help them and to love them. Let us encourage them to go for their dreams…and let us as parents, friends and relatives help them to have good dreams.”

Michael Jackson’s Christmas Message for the Children of Germany

December, 2002

BLACK_OR_WHITE_SHORT_FILM

In Donna Massa-Chappee’s beautiful book, THE UNTOLD STORIES BEHIND THE Michael Jackson Series, her magnificent painting TWAS THE NIGHT 2010, she says, “As a devoted father and king, Michael’s most important stop is his children first, for they are the very essence of his soul.”

With education, we discover a truth that carries with it the future of this planet. That truth is that Michael Jackson is universal truth. His life and legacy are for an entire population of people living on every continent, in every city. He provides answers, solutions, change for the sake of healing. He is a guide for collective energies coming together in one voice…calling out for a better world…led by the innocence of children.

The interesting thing about this blessed journey I have chosen…chosen along with millions of others, is that no matter what the situation, I can find an answer in Michael. His words and music speak to those repeated human stories Willa Cather spoke about. With time, I have learned that this is truly a SPIRITUAL JOURNEY in every sense…a journey meant for ALL. IMMERSION leads to self-discovery of humanity itself, meant to reach multitudes.

ANIMAL_LOVER

RADIANCE

YOU ARE THE BLUE RAYS THAT FALL UPON ME

CASTING YOUR REVELATION

RAPTURED BY YOUR MELODY

THAT SINGS OF MY SALVATION

YOU ARE THE WHITE LIGHT OF RHAPSODY

THE POWER AND THE GLORY

YOU ARE THE APPARITION

THAT ECHOES A TIMELESS STORY

YOU ARE THE GLOW OF THE CANDLE FLAME

ETERNAL AND DIVINE

FLICKERING INNUENDO

OF ANOTHER TIME

YOU ARE THE FIRE OF PASSION

WHITE HOT LUST UNFURLED

ENGORGED WITH EROTIC ENCHANTMENT

MAKING LOVE TO THE WORLD

YOU ARE THE FLASH OF THE LIGHTNING BOLT

ELECTRIFY MY SOUL

TAKE ME TO YOUR DARKEST PLACE

THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE ME WHOLE

YOU ARE THE WILDFIRE’S FURY

THAT CANNOT BE CONTROLLED

ENGULFED IN YOUR OMNIPOTENCE

WATCHING IT UNFURL

YOU ARE THE RADIANT LIGHT OF THE WORLD

FORSAKEN ONCE AGAIN

BUT, KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE

FOREVER AND EVER…AMEN

ART AND SOUL

A SPECIAL TRIBUTE

SIREN

Michael’s generative soul gives life to us all.

I love you, Michael!

I love you all!

Jude

beautiful_eyes_two ELIZABETHS_WEDDING

Fonte: http://michaeljacksonchosenvoices.com/mich...ody-and-spirit/

Edited by ArcoIris - 15/4/2018, 00:35

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

MICHAEL È LA RISPOSTA in un'immersione di corpo e spirito

Noi preghiamo per i nostri padri
    Preghiamo per le nostre madri
    Ci auguriamo che i nostri familiari stiano bene
    Cantiamo canzoni per la speranza
    Di quelli che si baciano
    Ma non per quelli che non ci sono più

QUESTA È PER TUTTI I BAMBINI PERDUTI
    AUGURANDO LORO IL MEGLIO E SPERANDO CHE TORNINO A CASA

Michael Jackson è stato plasmato e forgiato da ciò che amava. Ciò ha definito chi era, ha scolpito tutte le forme della sua creatività. Sapendo che lo stare insieme e il supporto per l'altro era fondamentale, Michael ha intrecciato i suoi messaggi in ogni composizione, in ogni impresa creativa, in ogni discorso, in TUTTO. Quando ci prendiamo del tempo per imparare veramente da Michael, otteniamo le risposte. Il suo cuore era l'impulso creativo per il suo lavoro, fermamente dedicato a guarire i cuori feriti degli altri. Era il guarire attraverso il sentire allo stato puro. Celebrazione e guarigione hanno ballato mano nella mano con Michael ... la pura gioia di vivere e di amare, l'impegno instancabile di trovare soluzioni ai problemi attraverso una energia collettiva. Tessuta in un arazzo di colori e forme, lavoro e gioco hanno creato magiche avventure. "Lavoro e gioco sono la stessa cosa. Quando si sta seguendo la propria energia e si fa ciò che si desidera per tutto il tempo, la distinzione tra lavoro e gioco si dissolve." Shakti Gawain. Michael spesso diceva che era sposato con il suo lavoro, sposato con i suoi fans e sposato con i bambini di tutto il mondo. Essendo uno che sentiva ogni dolore nel profondo della sua anima, Michael era legato alle storie di vita tragiche. In particolare era innamorato di chi amava. E, con questo, era un innamorato che NON HA MAI SMESSO DI AMARE. Dentro i suoi sogni per il mondo c'erano possibilità ... potenziale. Una cosa è trovare problemi e un'altra è cercare e creare soluzioni. Seguendo la filosofia dell'essere parte della soluzione, non il problema, la vita di Michael ci offre un viaggio completo alla "ricerca della guarigione".

In una vita "centrata sul cuore", l'energia viene posta più nel sentimento che nel pensare. A dire il vero, pochi metterebbero in discussione la mente geniale di Michael, la sua enorme intelligenza, il suo enorme corpo di conoscenze ... ma, il suo cuore ha capitanato la sua nave d'amore. Willa Cather ci ha illuminato quando ha detto che ci sono solo due o tre storie umane ... queste storie si ripetono da sole tanto intensamente come se non fossero mai accadute prima. La comunanza di spirito e il percorso hanno alimentato la visione di Michael della condizione umana e ha dato energia a tutte le voci che si uniscono come in un enorme movimento di amore e di cambiamento. Ha messo a punto un piano specifico per vivere ogni giorno che passiamo su questo pianeta, incentivando il dialogo e ispirando la guarigione del mondo, riportandoci sempre ad una potente verità ... non siamo in grado di guarire un mondo bisognoso o di perdonare gli altri fino a quando non guariamo e perdoniamo noi stessi. La parola d'ordine collettiva è sempre AMORE.

Tutto ciò che è accaduto dentro Michael si è spostato nella sua arte. Perseveranza ... VITTORIA CONTRO OGNI PREVISIONE ... Michael non lasciava spazio per il secondo posto. Il fallimento non era un'opzione. Con un occhio ancora d'amore, i bambini sono stati al CENTRO DELL'UNIVERSO DI MICHAEL. La musica è destinata a guarirci, al nostro benessere, e ci manda insieme a guarire il nostro mondo... guidati dai bambini. Innocenza e genio si trovano nella giovantù.

"Sono pazzo dei bambini. E' per l'innocenza che hanno; sono il modo in cui vorrei che il mondo fosse davvero perché non sono falsi e non conoscono il pregiudizio. Il pregiudizio viene insegnato. Se il mondo fosse pieno solo di bambini, sarebbe un posto migliore... Io sono sempre stato totalmente pazzo per i bambini. Sento che sono più che solo bambini, che sono piccoli geni e che hanno un segreto tutto loro. Un segreto che non possono sempre esprimere. Ho studiato psicologia infantile per via del mio amore per i bambini di tutto il mondo. Vorrei che il mondo fosse pieno di bambini."

"A tutti gli adulti, vorrei dire questo ... a noi, tante cose sembrano importanti. A volte pensiamo di essere importanti. Noi non siamo importanti. Niente è più importante che i nostri figli. Essi sono il futuro. Essi possono guarire il mondo. E' nostro dovere essere lì per loro, consigliarli, motivarli, aiutarli e amarli. Cerchiamo di incoraggiarli a seguire i loro sogni ... e facciamo in modo che come genitori, amici e parenti possiamo aiutarli ad avere buoni sogni. "

Messaggio di Natale di Michael Jackson per i bambini della Germania

Dicembre 2002
    Nel bel libro di Donna Massa - THE UNTOLD STORIES BEHIND THE Michael Jackson Series, il suo magnifico dipinto TWAS THE NIGHT 2010, dice, "Come un padre devoto e re, il più importante punto fermo di Michael sono i suoi figli, perché sono l'essenza della sua anima. "

Con l'educazione, si scopre una verità che porta con sé il futuro di questo pianeta. Questa verità è che Michael Jackson è la verità universale. Ci sono la sua vita e la sua eredità per un'intera popolazione di persone che vivono in ogni continente, in ogni città. Egli fornisce risposte, soluzioni, cambiamento a favore della guarigione. Lui è una guida per le energie collettive che si uniscono in una sola voce... ci chiama a fare qualcosa per un mondo migliore... guidato dall'innocenza dei bambini.

La cosa interessante di questo viaggio fortunato che ho scelto... scelto insieme a milioni di altri, è che non importa quale sia la situazione, posso trovare una risposta in Michael. Le sue parole e la sua musica parlano di quelle storie umane che si ripetono di cui parlava Willa Cather. Con il tempo, ho imparato che questo è veramente un VIAGGIO SPIRITUALE in tutti i sensi ... un viaggio destinato a tutti. L'IMMERSIONE porta alla scoperta di se stessi, dell'umanità stessa, significa raggiungere le moltitudini.

RADIOSITA'
    SEI I RAGGI BLU CHE RICADONO SU DI ME
    LANCIANDO LA TUA RIVELAZIONE
    RAPITO DALLA TUA MELODIA
    CHE CANTA DELLA MIA SALVEZZA
    SEI LA LUCE BIANCA DELLA RAPSODIA
    IL POTERE E LA GLORIA
    SEI L'APPARIZIONE
    CHE FA DA ECO A UNA STORIA SENZA TEMPO
    SEI IL BAGLIORE DELLA FIAMMA DELLA CANDELA
    ETERNA E DIVINA
    TREMOLANTE ALLUSIONE
    DI UN ALTRO TEMPO
    SEI IL FUOCO DELLA PASSIONE
    BIANCA CALDA LUSSURIA DISPIEGATA
    GONFI DI INCANTO DUE OCCHI BELLISSIM
    CHE CREANO AMORE PER IL MONDO
    SEI IL LAMPO DELLA CATENA DI FULMINI
    CHE ELETTRIZZA LA MIA ANIMA
    PORTAMI NEL TUO LUOGO PIU' OSCURO
    LA VERITA' MI RENDERÀ INTERGRO
    TU SEI LA FURIA DEL FUOCO VIOLENTO
    CHE NON PUO' ESSERE CONTROLLATO
    INGHIOTTITO NELLA TUA ONNIPOTENZA
    CHE STO GUARDANDO SVENTOLARE
    SEI LA LUCE RADIOSA DEL MONDO
    ABBANDONATA ANCORA UNA VOLTA
    MA, IL REGNO VIENE, SIA FATTA LA TUA VOLONTA'
    NEI SECOLI DEI SECOLI AMEN ... AMEN BELLEZZA PERICOLOSA
    ARTE E ANIMA
    UN OMAGGIO SPECIALE
    SIRENA

L'anima generativa di Michael dà vita a tutti noi.
    Ti amo, Michael!
    Vi amo tutti!
    Jude

Questa traduzione è a opera di BILLA70 per il Michael Jackson's Gold World. In caso di ripubblicazione citare la fonte riportando l'url diretto a questo post, (clicca sulla data del post per ottenere l'url diretto)

Edited by ArcoIris - 13/11/2015, 23:02

1 replies since 20/10/2014, 11:24   244 views