ESCLUSIVO: mix inedito di "She Was Lovin’ Me" è emerso online!

« Older   Newer »

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

EXCLUSIVE: Unreleased mix of “She Was Lovin’ Me” surfaces online!

by DAMIEN SHIELDS

As fans around the world celebrate what would have been Michael Jackson’s 56th birthday today, an unreleased version his song “She Was Lovin’ Me” has surfaced online.

Two versions of this track – the original demo as Jackson recorded it in 1999 and a ‘contemporised’ version remixed by Timbaland in 2013 – have already been released as part of the ‘XSCAPE’ album under the title “Chicago”.

This never-before-heard version of “She Was Lovin’ Me” – produced by the King of Pop’s nephew, Taryll Jackson – takes more of a “rock” approach than previously-released versions of the track, featuring powerful drums, electric guitar, finger clicks and the echoey use of Jackson’s warm-up vocals to create a more mysterious mood throughout.

The full story on this song can be discovered in my previously-published article – newly updated to include additional relevant information. Click here to read the article.

Just for fun I have whipped together a video that fans can watch while listening to the track. The video took me four hours to storyboard and edit together, and was my first-ever attempt at using Final Cut Pro (so go easy on me!)

Watch the video featuring “She Was Lovin’ Me” produced by Taryll Jackson below:

www.damienshields.com/she-was-lovin-me-taryll-jackson-mix/

ESCLUSIVO: mix inedito di "She Was Lovin’ Me" è emerso online!

[articolo del 29 agosto 2014]

Mentre i fan di tutto il mondo celebrano quello che sarebbe stato il 56° compleanno di Michael Jackson, una versione inedita della sua canzone "She Was Lovin’ Me" è emersa online.

Due versioni di questo brano - il demo originale come Jackson lo registrò nel 1999 e una versione ‘contemporised' remixata da Timbaland nel 2013 - sono già stati rilasciati come parte dell'album 'XSCAPE' con il titolo di "Chicago".

Questa versione inedita parlare di "She Was Lovin’ Me" - prodotta dal nipote del Re del Pop, Taryll Jackson - contiene più di un approccio "rock" rispetto alle versioni rilasciate in precedenza, con una potente batteria, chitarra elettrica , i 'clic' delle dita e l'uso dei vocalizzi di riscaldamento della voce fatte da Jackson per creare un atmosfera più misteriosa.

La storia completa su questa canzone può essere scoperta nel mio articolo precedentemente pubblicato - recentemente aggiornato per includere ulteriori informazioni rilevanti. Clicca qui per leggere l'articolo.

Solo per divertimento ho fatto un video che i fan possono guardare durante l'ascolto del brano. Il video mi ha portato via quattro ore per lo storyboard e le modifiche, ed è stato il mio primo tentativo in assoluto nell'utilizzare il 'Final Cut Pro' ..

(VIDEO SOPRA)

Edited by Arcoiris - 9/9/2014, 02:30

0 replies since 8/9/2014, 13:49   79 views