Help “Billie Jean” Get To Number One For Michael’s 5th Anniversary

« Older   Newer »

1. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

Help “Billie Jean” Get To Number One For Michael’s 5th Anniversary

billie_jean_wallpaper_michael_jackson_16620932_800_500

As the result of the popularity of Brett Nichols virtual video performance, Billie Jean has made its way to number 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song is also currently listed as Number two on the Streaming Songs chart. That is pretty amazing considering it was originally released as a single over thirty one years ago.

Since this month marks the fifth anniversary of the King of Pop’s death, it would be a fitting tribute to see Billie Jean once again become number one on the charts. We, as a fan community, can do this if we spread the word and all take part. Although sales is the preferred method, there are other ways to boost Billie Jean’s raking that does not have to cost you a dime. Billboard tracks song play and demand through streaming and social media sites.

While I don’t claim to be any kind of expert on chart ranking metrics, I am presenting you with some ways in which we can use our everyday social media interactions to help the cause.

1. Streaming On Demand – YouTube

The steaming songs chart comprises the weeks’ top streamed radio, on-demand songs and videos on leading online music services. Radio, digital and streaming songs data is used to compile the Billboard Hot 100.

Billboard’s charts are based on data collected by Nielsen SoundScan, which has also been modernizing its data. When the service started in 1991, it gave the music industry its first reliable, third-party sales data, transforming the way record labels, retailers and others did business. Now Nielsen also tracks radio plays and most major streaming services. Billboard editorial director Bill Werde said that the success of the “Harlem Shake” prompted them to enact the chart measurement policy after two years of discussions with YouTube.

We can see the results of this type of charting based on the popularity of Brett’s video. We can continue this trend by watching “Billie Jean” on You Tube as well listening and rating it on other music services such as Spotify, Amazon Prime etc. (See list of on-demand music services) You don’t have to necessary purchase a file to download and many are free with limited services.

fullscreen_capture_622014_90835_am

As of June 2, STTR debuts at #9 on the Billboard You Tube chart

2. Digital Downloads

Digital downloads are ranked by sales data as compiled by Nielsen SoundScan. Currently, Michael is at number 17 with “Love Never Felt So Good.” For those who are not in favor of posthumous releases of Michael’s music, here’s your chance to support Billie Jean in tribute to him for June.

See:

6 WEB SITE FOR LEGAL MUSIC DOWNLOADS

See:

BEST FREE AND LEGAL MUSIC DOWNLOAD SITES

3. Social 50

Working in partnership, Next Big Sound and Billboard, have created the Social 50 and Next Big Sound Chart. The Social 50 is a weekly chart ranking the most popular artists online across all major music sites. The Next Big Sound Chart shows the 15 fastest accelerating artists across the internet most likely to become the next big sound.

The Social 50 combines the following metrics: weekly additions of fans across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. It also includes charts reactions and conversations across Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and views to an artist’s Wikipedia page.

fullscreen_capture_622014_91207_am
    As of May 29, Michael is trending up at number 32 on the Social 50, one slot a head of Coldplay.

4. Twitter

On May 27, 2014, Billboard and Twitter officially launched the Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts called the Trending 140 which is an up to the minute ranking of songs shared in the U.S., measured by acceleration over the past hour. This chart can be filtered to present a real-time view of the most shared track in the U.S. over the past 24 hours, with a weekly summary presented as the Billboard Twitter Top Tracks chart on Billboard.com and in print in Billboard.

Song shares are tracked and incorporated into the Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts by:

* the use of, or the inclusion, of a link to the song via music listening platforms, such as Spotify, Vevo and iTunes.

* the use of various track sharing notations, such as the hashtags “#nowplaying” or “#np,” along with song/artist name.

* the use of various terms associated with the song and song playing, such as “music,” “song,” “track,” “listen.”

The charts are specifically designed to work with how users share and interact with music on Twitter, which is the most discussed subject on the platform in the U.S. with more than one billion Tweets sent about the topic in 2013. One-hundred million of those Tweets came from music accounts, and seven of the top 10 most-followed accounts on the entire platform are musicians.

Use the guidelines above as well the #BillieJeanMichaelJackson for the month of June. With enough participation, this will trend.

I hope that this post will encourage all members of the fan community to come together in honor of Michael to keep him on top where he belongs.

<div style="text-align:center">

June 25 – Remembering the MAN, The MUSIC,

FOREVER THE KING!

Source: http://vallieegirl67.com/2014/06/02/help-b...th-anniversary/

Edited by ArcoIris - 24/4/2018, 03:20

Quando tutti intorno a te sono in preda al panico e tu sei perfettamente tranquillo, forse non hai capito qual è il problema

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Aiutiamo " Billie Jean" a diventare numero uno per il 5° anniversario di Michael

Come risultato della popolarità delle esibizioni video di Brett Nichols , Billie Jean è arrivata al numero 14 della classifica Billboard Hot 100 . La canzone è anche attualmente indicata come numero due sulla classifica Streaming Songs . Questo è piuttosto sorprendente considerando che è stata originariamente pubblicata come singolo 31 anni fa.

In questo mese ricorre il quinto anniversario della morte del Re del Pop , sarebbe un giusto tributo vedere Billie Jean diventare ancora una volta la numero uno in classifica. Noi, come comunità di fan , possiamo riuscirci se diffondiamo la voce e tutti partecipiamo . Anche se le vendite sono il metodo preferito , ci sono altri modi per spingere Billie Jean , che non costano un centesimo . Ascoltare e richiedere le tracce di Billboard attraverso lo streaming e i social media .

Non pretendendo di essere un esperto sui sistemi di graduatoria delle classifiche, vi presento alcuni modi con cui possiamo utilizzare le nostre interazioni sui social media di tutti i giorni per aiutare la causa .

. 1 Streaming On Demand - YouTube

La classifica delle canzoni "calde" comprende lo streaming top della settimana per radio, canzoni e video on-demand sui principali servizi musicali on-line . Radio , canzoni digitali e streaming di dati vengono utilizzati per compilare la Billboard Hot 100 .

Le classifiche di Billboard sono basate sui dati raccolti da Nielsen SoundScan , che ha anche modernizzato i propri dati. Quando il servizio è iniziato nel 1991 ,dava all'industria musicale i primi affidabili dati di vendita di terze parti , trasformando il modo in cui le etichette discografiche , dettaglianti e altri hanno fatto affari . Ora Nielsen classifica anche radiodrammi e la maggior parte dei principali servizi di streaming . Il Direttore editoriale di Billboard Bill Werde ha detto che il successo della " Harlem Shake" li ha spinti a mettere in atto la politica di classificazione dopo due anni di discussioni con YouTube.

Possiamo vedere i risultati di questo tipo di rilevamento basato sulla popolarità del video di Brett . Possiamo continuare questa tendenza guardando " Billie Jean " su You Tube come ascoltandola e scegliendola su altri servizi musicali come Spotify , Amazon Prime etc ( vedi la lista dei servizi musicali on-demand ) Tu non devi necessariamente acquistare un file da scaricare e molti servizi limitati sono gratuiti .

2 . Download Digitale

I download digitali sono classificati in base ai dati di vendita elaborati da Nielsen SoundScan . Attualmente , Michael è al numero 17 con "Love Never Felt So Good." Per coloro che non sono favorevoli alle uscite postume della musica di Michael , ecco la vostra occasione per sostenere Billie Jean come omaggio a lui per giugno .

Vedi:
    6 SITO WEB PER DOWNLOAD LEGALE MUSICA

Vedi:
    MIGLIORI SITI gratuiti e legale per Download musica

3 . Social 50

Lavorando in collaborazione , Next Big Sound e Billboard , hanno creato Social 50 e Next Big Sound Chart. Il Social 50 è una classifica settimanale degli artisti più popolari on-line in tutti i principali siti di musica . La classifica Next Big Sound mostra i 15 artisti in maggiore accelerazione su internet con più probabilità di diventare la prossima migliore musica .

Il Social 50 unisce i seguenti parametri : aggiunte settimanali di fan in tutto Facebook , Twitter , YouTube e Instagram . Comprende anche reazioni della classifica e conversazioni attraverso Twitter , YouTube , Instagram , Facebook e visite alle pagine Wikipedia di un artista .

A partire dal 29 maggio , Michael è in salita fino al numero 32 sul Social 50 , a un passo dalla testa dei Coldplay .

4 . Twitter

Il 27 maggio 2014, Billboard e Twitter hanno lanciato ufficialmente la classifica Billboard Twitter in tempo reale chiamata Trend 140 , che è un aggiornamento della classifica aggiornata di canzoni condivise negli Stati Uniti , misurata dall' accelerazione rispetto all'ora precedente . Questo grafico può essere filtrato per presentare una visione in tempo reale della traccia più condivisa negli Stati Uniti nelle ultime 24 ore, con un riepilogo settimanale presentato come la Billboard Twitter Top Tracks su Billboard.com e stampata su Billboard .

Le canzoni sono monitorati e incorporati nella Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts da:

* L' uso o l'inserimento di un link alla canzone tramite piattaforme di musica d'ascolto , come Spotify , Vevo e iTunes .

* L'uso di varie annotazioni di condivisione di traccia , come gli hashtag " # nowplaying " o "# np ", insieme con il nome della canzone / artista.

* L'uso di vari termini associati con la canzone e i l'ascolto della canzone , come " musica", " canzone ", " traccia ", " ascoltare".

I grafici sono specificamente progettati per funzionare con il modo con cui gli utenti condividono e interagiscono con la musica su Twitter , che è l'argomento più discusso sulla piattaforma negli Stati Uniti con più di un miliardo di tweet inviati sull'argomento nel 2013 . Un centinaio di milioni di questi Tweets provenivano da indirizzi di musica, e sette dei primi 10 indirizzi più seguiti su tutta la piattaforma sono musicisti .

Utilizzate le linee guida di cui sopra nonché la # BillieJeanMichaelJackson per il mese di giugno . Con abbastanza partecipazione , funzionerà .

Spero che questo post incoraggerà tutti i membri della community di riunirsi in onore di Michael per portarlo in alto, a cui appartiene .

25 giugno - Ricordando l'UOMO , la MUSICA,

PER SEMPRE IL RE !

Questa traduzione è per il Michael Jackson's Gold World. In caso di ripubblicazione citare la fonte riportando l'url diretto a questo post, (clicca sulla data del post per ottenere l'url diretto)

Edited by Wivvy - 16/1/2015, 12:50

1 replies since 2/6/2014, 20:58   78 views