Rivelata la lista del nuovo album di Michael Jackson?

di Damien Shields

« Older   Newer »

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Threatened

Status
    Anonymous

New Michael Jackson album track list revealed?

by Damien Shields

The currently-intended track list for the forthcoming Michael Jackson album ‘Xscape’ has been somewhat confirmed today after music journalists attended an exclusive album playback session.

Following The Estate of Michael Jackson’s recent announcement that a brand new album of eight unreleased recordings by the King of Pop will be released on May 13 this year, Jackson fans around the world, naturally, began speculating about which songs would make the cut.

So, I decided to take a research-based ‘process of elimination’ approach to decipher which songs might make up the 8-track album by analysing the information revealed by a number of sources, including engineers, record executives, songwriters, producers and The Estate of Michael Jackson themselves.

I published my findings in an article citing the songs that I believed would, according to the intel available to me, be included on the album, and the reasons I formed those beliefs. Click here to read the full article.null

Since publishing the article it has been revealed that L.A. Reid, Chairman and CEO of Epic Records, hosted a private playback session for the album today with a number of music journalists.

One of those journalists, Kevin Hughes, mentioned his attendance in a tweet shortly after the session was complete.

“Great night at the Michael Jackson #Xscape playback,” said Hughes. “Goosebumps hearing that amazing vocal. LA Reid has chosen well.”

Hughes, who explained that journalists were permitted to take photos at the conclusion of the playback session, went on to tweet a series of images and statements regarding the music, confirming which songs were, and were not, included.

As expected, the likes of “A Place With No Name”, “Blue Gangster” and “Chicago” were all there. The mysterious “Can’t Get Your Weight Off Of Me”, however, was not.

One after the other fans continued to enquire regarding specific songs, until Hughes had identified eight tracks – the total number announced as being included by The Estate of Michael Jackson.

Those eight songs were precisely the same eight songs I had concluded that, based on my research, would form the basis of the album. They are:

Xscape (title track)
    Do You Know Where Your Children Are
    Slave To The Rhythm
    She Was Lovin’ Me
    Chicago
    Blue Gangsta
    A Place With No Name
    Love Never Felt So Good

These are the eight tracks that are believed to make up the Standard Edition 8-track ‘Xscape’ album – available on May 13. All eight tracks have been remixed by the likes of Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and others.

The album, which is now available for pre-order via iTunes, will also be released in a special Deluxe Edition for the more hardcore Jackson enthusiast.

The Deluxe edition features 17 songs (eight remixes, eight original versions, and seemingly one unidentified bonus track) and 2 videos.

The individual tracks are not yet detailed on iTunes.

More information to come.

www.damienshields.com/new-michael-j...-list-revealed/

Edited by Arcoiris - 1/4/2014, 16:06

Quando tutti intorno a te sono in preda al panico e tu sei perfettamente tranquillo, forse non hai capito qual è il problema

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Rivelata la lista del nuovo album di Michael Jackson ?

by Damien Shields

La track list che è attualmente attribuita al prossimo album di Michael Jackson ' Xscape ' è stata in qualche modo confermata oggi dopo che i giornalisti musicali hanno partecipato ad una esclusiva sessione di riproduzione dell'album..
    In seguito al recente annuncio dell'Estate di Michael Jackson che un nuovo album con otto registrazioni inedite del Re del Pop sarà pubblicato il 13 maggio di quest'anno , i fan di Jackson in tutto il mondo , naturalmente, hanno cominciato a speculare su quali canzoni potrebbero essere incluse .

Così, ho deciso di seguire una ricerca basata su un ' processo di eliminazione ' per decifrare quali canzoni potrebbero comporre l'album di 8 tracce analizzando le informazioni rivelate da un certo numero di fonti , tra cui ingegneri , dirigenti discografici, autori, produttori e la stessa Estate .

Ho pubblicato le mie scoperte in un articolo citando le canzoni che credevo , secondo le informazioni a mia disposizione, avrebbero potuto essere incluse nell'album , e le ragioni per cui ero arrivato a quelle convinzioni . Clicca qui per leggere l'articolo completo.

Dopo che l'articolo è stato pubblicato, è stato rivelato che L. A. Reid , Presidente e CEO di Epic Records , oggi ha ospitato una sessione di riproduzione privata dell'album con molti giornalisti musicali.

Uno di quei giornalisti , Kevin Hughes , ha ammesso la sua presenza in un tweet poco dopo la fine della sessione.

" Grande notte alla riproduzione di Michael Jackson # Xscape ", ha detto Hughes . "Pelle d'oca a sentire quella musica sorprendente. L. A. Reid ha scelto bene ".

Hughes ha spiegato che i giornalisti sono stati autorizzati a scattare foto al termine della sessione di riproduzione , ha continuato a twittare una serie di immagini e dichiarazioni per quanto riguarda la musica , confermando quali canzoni erano state inclusi o meno.

Come previsto " A Place With No Name" , "Blue Gangster " e "Chicago" erano tutte lì . La misteriosa "Can’t Get Your Weight Off Of Me" , però, no.

Uno dopo l'altro i fans hanno continuato a chiedere sulle canzoni specifiche , finché Hughes ha individuato otto tracce - il numero totale annunciato dall' Estate.

Quelle otto canzoni erano esattamente le stesse otto che avevo concluso che, in base alla mia ricerca , formavano la base dell'album . Sono :
    Xscape (titolo del brano )
    Do You Know Where Your Children Are
    Slave To The Rhythm
    She Was Lovin’ Me
    Chicago
    Blu Gangsta
    A Place With No Name
    Love Never Felt So Good

Queste sono le otto tracce che si pensa costituiscano l'Edizione Standard di ' Xscape ' - disponibile il 13 maggio. Tutti gli otto brani sono stati remixati da artisti del calibro di Timbaland , Rodney Jerkins , Stargate e altri.

L'album , che è ora disponibile per il pre-ordine tramite iTunes , sarà anche pubblicato in una speciale Deluxe Edition per gli appassionati più irriducibili di Jackson .

L'edizione Deluxe dispone di 17 canzoni ( otto remix , otto versioni originali , e apparentemente una bonus track non identificata ) e 2 video .

I singoli brani non sono ancora specificati su iTunes .

Maggiori informazioni a breve.

Edited by Arcoiris - 1/4/2014, 16:08

1 replies since 1/4/2014, 06:50   103 views