Fraid

« Older   Newer »

1. Fraid

User deleted

Hello all,

what I am about to share with you it will be very shocking.
    I will do my best to help you understand -as much as I can do at least, in a few words- about the weird events surrounding Mr Michael Jackson's suppose death. So, I ask you to show comprehension to the fact that I can not reveal my real name in a worldwide network. That's why let me introduce myself as "Fraid" .
    The time has come, this is why I am chosen to talk this moment.
    I was lucky enough to be a close friend and collaborator of Jackson family since 1975. That makes obvious that I had the chance to be a dependable person to them. I owe to them for that.
    I could talk about it for hours, but I am forced to explain the facts without many details. Mr Michael Jackson is alive. As difficult as it is to accept.
    Maybe some of you, you did forget that we are talking about Michael JACKSON here. His life was in danger. When this take place and you have serious life threats and no other choice to fight against this, then you are obliged to "fake your own death". And even though this quote "fake your own death" seem too much to be true, then try to think about the meaning of it. Here, in US there is a law that protect a citizen when his life is in danger and serious life threats. When you have success, when you are loved, when you have money,when you try to heal the world it is natural to have many enemies. Please stop thinking only about "Michael couldn't do this to his fans,or family". First of all family knows and helps. Secondly, the fans will understand and will be shocked by the situation Mr Jackson was forced to handle.

The reason that I am chosen to speak now it's because -as I mention above- time has come and Mr Jackson is ready to return. And for those who may wonder why I chose to post here , well this is not my choice at all.

Thank you all. All will be explained shortly.

June 2010

Sincerely,
    Fraid.

Edited by Anly - 24/4/2010, 00:03

Group
    Threatened

Status
    Anonymous
    Grazie Fraid, in questo forum abbiamo un'altra informer che già da tempo ci dice le tue stesse cose. Quindi noi qui siamo preparati a questo.
    Lo stiamo aspettando.

3. lovelives4ever

User deleted

Grazie di cuore Fraid!!!!
    Aspettiamo a giugno il nostro Re!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Dirty Diana 81

User deleted

Oh thank you! It's fantastic...you said something that we already knew, because I do not know if you know BlackorWhite, she gave us the same information ...and we believe totally her.
    If you want to read what we said from December, see HERE.
    Well, a further confirmation!
    Thank you very much indeed.

5. Elina x2

User deleted

Oh my GOD!!! One more person who claims that he knows about the hoax ! I am so excited cause this persons confirms, what Black says all the time!!! So we have to ask Black about it. If he is a close one to the family and he is chosen to speak about the hoax bow's source could confirm it!!! PLEASE BLACK ASK ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the one who can clear this up.
    THIS PERSON CLAIMS THAT HE KNOWS AND THAT HE IS A CLOSE FRIEND-THEN YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS. THIS IS SOMETHING HUGE!!! ASK ABOUT IT!!!

6. Dirty Diana 81

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Elina x2 @ 24/4/2010, 00:25)
    Oh my GOD!!! One more person who claims that he knows about the hoax ! I am so excited cause this persons confirms, what Black says all the time!!! So we have to ask Black about it. If he is a close one to the family and he is chosen to speak about the hoax bow's source could confirm it!!! PLEASE BLACK ASK ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the one who can clear this up.
    THIS PERSON CLAIMS THAT HE KNOWS AND THAT HE IS A CLOSE FRIEND-THEN YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS. THIS IS SOMETHING HUGE!!! ASK ABOUT IT!!!

Elina, don't worry....we'll do it!
    :ok:

CITAZIONE (Fraid @ 24/4/2010, 00:00)
    And for those who may wonder why I chose to post here , well this is not my choice at all.

June 2010

Sincerely,
    Fraid.

Please can you tell us something about?I know that you probably can't, but it would be very important for us....
    :ok: :ok: :ok:
    Thank you very much!

7. Cristina1984

User deleted

Thank you very much Fraid.You have confirmed wath Black said.If Michael is ready to comebak we are ready to receive him with open arms and with our heart's full of love.

8. BlackorWhite

User deleted

welcome dear!
    Thank you.

9. ParisJackson

User deleted

Welcome dear Fraid
    Thanks for your help ;)

10. *Alessandra93*

User deleted

Welcome Fraid ^^

11. Nami Roronoa

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Dirty Diana 81 @ 24/4/2010, 00:54)
    CITAZIONE (Fraid @ 24/4/2010, 00:00)
    And for those who may wonder why I chose to post here , well this is not my choice at all.

June 2010

Sincerely,
    Fraid.

Please can you tell us something about?I know that you probably can't, but it would be very important for us....
    :ok: :ok: :ok:
    Thank you very much!

Yes, please.
    You can tell when he returns? in that period? or rather, in what month?

PS: I hope you are honest and not a fake these days is always hard for me to believe. Do not get me wrong, I am a believers. I just can not believe 100% the people who write on internet to know more about us.

PS2: Daniela tvb :kiss2: spero di non averti offesa

ah :welcome:

12. WLYM

User deleted

Thanks Fraid your words warm the heart.
    As always, I hope it's all true ..

Can I ask you something about the concerts in memory of Michael organized for June? What will happen when Michael returns?
    Is there any Tribute that we should follow in particular??

Thank you ....

13. Fragolina Velenosa

User deleted

Hello and welcome Fraid!
    and Thank you!................................... ;)

14. AndyJackson__4LoVe

User deleted

:welcome: Here Fraid! and thank you so much :ok: :love:

15. YukiiJackson

User deleted

:welcome: :welcome:
    and thank you^^

16 replies since 23/4/2010, 23:00   345 views