Messaggi per Michael/Our messages for Michael

NO COMMENT

« Older   Newer »

1. MariaJJackson

User deleted

Hi Michael, I'm Maria. What words could tell an angel? that's for me. Every time I see you it is ray of light coming into my heart and that's when I need air, yet light up my smile and my eyes. Only by naming you, remember or see, there is only emotion. It is something more than love, if possible. I've never had the blessing of you embrace. It is something I deeply regret and which will now be more impossible. I'd spend a lifetime telling you nice things but we must share the space. I want to finish telling you that I hope to see you again, I wish with all my heart to see you again. We need you as much as the world needs the smile of a child. I love you (I love you more) and see you. L.O.V.E.

2. ewaMJ1

User deleted

Hi,Michael,
    I continue writing to you since I believe that you're somewhere close and reading all those falls of warm words to you...
    Do you know how amazing and unbelievably beautiful feeling it is to know FOR SURE that YOU ARE ALIVE???!
    I'm extremely tired of waiting but at the same time I'm so grateful to God for you,this time of weird and difficult experiences and for Daniela-in certain moment of the past I've trusted her unconditionally and it stopped my doubts and this fire of regret...
    I truly hope that you've got friendly souls close to you and you can at least talk-talk about your feelings,talk about your thoughts.I wish you didn't have to pay too much for your unbelievable courage...
    I actually live in a world which is totally different from your usual.No bodyguards,no crowd around me,no noise-just the opposite,it's a countryside,the conscious escapism from the city.
    So,to give you some relax and peace,I'm sending you the birds singing in the forest behind the house, rose and white flowering fruit-trees,wild animals coming very close to the fields,all the incredible scents of spring exploding after the rain...Feel it!It's all for you,my dear Friend...See you next time... :kissing:

3. Feuerkind

User deleted

„Come down of the cross we can use the wood“ – Tom Waits, „Come on Up To The House“

Dear Sire,
    I bow to thee.

*smiles*

The above quote is one of my favorite songs when I’m down. It’s like a gospel helping me stand again (and I’m not particularly religious. I developed my own believes.).
    I have to admit that until February I thought you left and it saddened me. Though I hoped that you finally found the peace you deserved, I felt bad for your children since I can relate to that. I believed the world had lost one of its most fascinating inhabitants and one of the greatest humanitarians and artists.
    I never considered myself a fan but I always respected you, if necessary defended you, generally liked your music and admired your strength and desire to help.
    Now some things have changed. I really want to know the “real” MJ. Not the performer, the businessman, the icon but the 51 year old man with thoughts, feeelings, opinions and believes. The more I learn about you the more compassion and amazement I feel for you. Why is it that I feel the need to protect someone twice my age and stronger than me? Why do your thoughtfulness, imagination and playfulness remind me of me at times? Why is it that certain songs never fail to tear down my (ridiculous high) walls to make me shiver or cry? What gives me this crazy notion that in another life/under other circumstances we could have been friends? Where does this strange idea come from that, given the opportunity, we could talk for hours, several nights in a row?
    I know I can learn very much from you.
    Someone wrote “Depression is not a sign of weakness but a sign that someone was too strong for too long.” I can relate to that. I think you can, too.
    I, too, had to grow up faster than healthy and always cared for others more than for me. What saved me from the eternal darkness is music, art and poetry. I listen constantly to all kinds of music, draw since I am able to hold a pen and write poems to vent my inner turmoil. Maybe you would even like some of them but they’re mostly in German. Nevertheless I’d like to share one of my personal favorites with you. It’s far from perfect but I love it for the scene it creates in my mind: a meadow at dawn, wet from the mist and my naked feet in the grass. It’s about clarity after tears. Since I invented some of the words and phrases my translation for you can only be an attempt at similarity.

Crystal-Drops (Kristalltropfen)

Morning dew drops from the mists
    Puts itself on a green bed
    The grass-blades bow in humbleness
    Lower their heads under the weight
    From your glance flees a crystal
    Sparkles liquid on your cheek-hills
    Falls down to the grassy sea
    Mingles with the fog-wetness
    Drowns in the water’s drops
    Tells your pain to the ground
    Many brothers follow him
    Lament steadily your sorrow
    Patiently he listens to your messengers
    Radiates calm and gives it to you
    Now that your eye is de-sparkled
    Clarity comes back again
    Soon the mist will withdraw
    And yet is nothing like before
    The silent witnesses remain
    Diamond-like in the twilight

A.N., Feb. 2006/May 2010

I’m not offering eternal unconditional love with all this. What I offer is more important (to me at least): understanding and friendship, from one insomniac to another. Although we’ll never meet I’d like you to know you have a friend in me.
    Thank you for your patience *smiles* and for simply being you, as complicated as that may be at times.

Anja

PS: Nothing is more surreal than a dream coming true.

4. WendyMj

User deleted

Let's make a toast to life, on a warm summer night. And then, we hold hands, we are accomplices forever. Perhaps the seas that surround you, are equal to mine. I know now you're looking at the same moon as me. I LOVE you...so much. Hold my hand, sing me to sleep and get in my dreams. So, my heart is at peace. I need that feeling, my angel. Listen to the voice of your heart. Love has no limits, only your heart will show you the road that will bring you back.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE you
    Clara

5. Ziodditta

User deleted

Michael, mi porti con te.... OVUNQUE?????? :love: :love:

6. mjmylife7

User deleted

Michael I hope you'll read this!! :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :linguetta:
    I want say to you that you are everything for me!!!!you are my life and I love you so much!! :comm8jk.gif: :kiss2:
    In this months I've cried,I've smiled,I've waited for you.......
    in june you will come back!!I can't believe!!I'm so happyy!!That day I will cry,laugh,jump,SCREAM!!for one year I've been waiting for you,searching news,investigating,hoping....and I'm really glad I did it because I know that was not only wasted time, deceiving me,but it was all truth!!THANK YOU because I've understood that we must do something to save the world and in my small way I'm trying to do my best...I hope that you will be happy...COME BACK because all your fans are waiting for you!!
    It's all for L.O.V.E
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,Veronica :kiss2: :kiss2: :linguetta: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :l.o.v.e.: :michael2: :michael1: :linguetta: :comm8jk.gif:
    P.s Sorry for my english!!hihihihi

7. valeriawingeter

User deleted

My sweet and lovely friend, how much you missing me, I can not wait to be able to see him again, with all his energy. I wish I could give you a big hug, hug know that when two people love each one of them gets two hearts. It has a music of Ivete Sangalo which I like and say the right thing. It's called IF I did not love you so much.

My heart no direction
    Flying only by flying
    Not knowing where to get
    Dreaming of you find
    And the stars that I found today in his eyes
    The stars will guide me

If I did not love you so much
    Perhaps lost dreams
    Inside me
    And live in darkness
    You may not see flowers
    Where I come
    Inside my heart

Today I know
    I loved
    In the wind of a thunderstorm
    But it was more
    Far beyond
    Time of a windstorm
    Desires of a kiss
    I never tasted the same
    And the stars give a signal

Perhaps lost dreams
    Inside me
    And live in darkness
    You may not see flowers
    Where I come
    Inside my heart

Hope you enjoy and UMA LINDA MUSICA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGiJw83O0wQ&feature=related

BIG KISSES AND STRONG HUG, CHOCOLATE AND A VERY BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW
    :hug: :kissing: :kiss2: :love: :l.o.v.e.: :<3: :linguetta:

8. simojj

User deleted

Sweet King,
    sometimes life is really difficult, sometimes the hope leaves me even if I try to be strong.

...You must have understood that today hasn't been a great day for me!

Tonight I want to dedicate you a sentence from an italian song. when I need, I repeat it to my self many and many times.

hold me tight 'cause any night is endless
    (I Migliori Anni della Nostra Vita, Renato Zero)

Good Night Beautiful Man, You are always in my heart

Group
    Threatened

Status
    Anonymous
    My Sweet Michael,
    maybe you've already read it elsewhere ...but no matter, this is what I want you to know:

I wish you are always happy from now on.
    I wish that your heart is filled with all the love we feel for you.
    If I will not ever meet you, never mind. But I will do everything to make it happens.
    I only wish you could read in my eyes that I'm another small drop in the ocean of love that you yourself created.
    Every night I try to send to you so much energy so that you can always be strong ... I wonder if you get it...
    I Will never leave you, whatever happens.
    With all my heart :love:

Annalisa :love:

10. kayssi54french

User deleted

cher michael je suis fier de vous de tous ce ke vous avez fait pour le monde, vos chansons guérissent les maux,j admire votre personnalité,votre sensibilité, vous êtes dans mon coeur. un grand merci au roi de la pop! et à bientot je l espère nousd sommes tous avec vous!!

juste merci à un grand artiste toi michael jackson tu es notre roi je te porte dans mon coeur depuis ke je suis née donc 28ans d ailleurs tu m as bien fait peur avec le clip de thriller j'avais 2ans mais ce n 'est pas grave je ne t'en veux pas! tu es un être unique tu as un don on le voit ta musique pour moi m apaise et guérit les maux, je t aime pour ce ke tu es, un garçon simple tendre et sensible je te respecte et espère que tu nous reviendras paix et amour michael nous sommes tous avec et derrière toi JE CROIS EN TOI

11. naty-73

User deleted

Carissimo Michael, vorrei scriverti tante cose, ma ti scriverò due "righe"...
    da quel 25 giugno sei "entrato" nella mia anima come un fulmine a ciel sereno, e senza chiedere ti sei preso una parte di me, ed ora nessuno ti porterà via dal mio cuore. :love:
    Nessuno di noi conosce il proprio destino, non so cosa mi riserverà il futuro, non so se mai avrò la fortuna di poterti incontrare e...
    per un solo istante vorrei toccarti le mani e sentirne il calore.
    Vorrei chiudere gli occhi e sentire il suono della tua voce mentre pronunci I LOVE YOU...Speechless...Ma in tua presenza perdo le parole...Parole come, “Ti amo”.
    Vorrei guardare i tuoi occhi e vederne l'essenza dell'amore :comm8jk.gif:
    ...il tuo Amore per tutto ciò che è Vita...
    Spero mio dolce Peter Pan, che ovunque tu sia ,abbia trovato un pò di serenità. Spero che il futuro ti riservi ciò che in passato ti è stato negato.
    Grazie Michael perchè hai cambiato la mia vita. Grazie d'esistere.

Ti amo Michael.
    Natascia :love:

Dear Michael, I write many things, but I will write two "lines" ...
    that by June 25 are "entered" into me like a bolt from the blue, and without asking you took a part of me, and now no one will take you away from my heart. :love:
    None of us know your destiny, I do not know what the future holds, I do not know if ever I have the luck to meet you e. ..
    for a moment I touch your hands and feel the heat.
    I would close my eyes and hear the sound of your voice while ruling I LOVE YOU ... Speechless ... But in your presence ... I am lost for words Words like, "I love you."
    I would look into your eyes and see the essence of love :comm8jk.gif:
    ... Your love for everything that is life ...
    I hope my sweet Peter Pan, wherever you are, has found some serenity. I hope the future holds for you what you have been denied in the past.
    Thank you Michael because you changed my life. Thanks to exist.

I love you Michael.
    Natascia :love:

Edited by naty-73 - 19/5/2010, 13:45

12. susy777

User deleted

SPOILER (click to view)

MICHAEL, qualunque fiore tu sia, quando verra' il tuo tempo sboccerai.
    Prima di allora,una lunga e fredda notte potra' passare.
    Anche dai sogni della notte trarrai forza e nutrimento,percio' sii paziente verso
    quanto ti accade e curati, e amati, poiche' non esiste fiore migliore di quello che
    si apre alla pienezza di cio' che e'.
    E quando ti avverra', potrai scoprire che andavi sognando di esere un fiore che aveva da fiorire. I LOVE...

13. kimxjapan

User deleted

Michael,

My name is Camille, I'm 16 and I live in Lyon, France.
    Since I was little I have great admiration for you, your songs, your voice, your dance and your way of seeing the world.
    I'm sorry if I make mistakes, but English and me not true love ..
    You know, since June 25, 2009, I lost everything I had in the world. You.
    It was you who made me grow, thou hast brought up in your songs, your compositions, your videos ..
    For me Michael, I consider you my father. Yes, I know it sounds confusing, or even moved, and impolite. But I promised to tell you everything I have on the heart.
    You know, I suffer a lot since you left. I know I am not alone in suffering. But I miss you ... I just want to take you in my arms 1 minute. I just want to hear your voice filled angel. I want you to reassure me, and you tell me that you're always there. I do not know exactly what to write because I do not say you will read might not show up. I understand, because you must read a lot. I just wanted you to know that your fans will always be there for you, and we love you more than anything. Without you it's empty. There is nothing. We do not believe what the media says, do not worry. If you come back Michael, I want you to know that your fans will understand and you do not want to worry.
    We are a family and a family must remain united. We are all here for the same thing: Send love.
    I was only 16 and I'm still naive, but I trust in you. I love you Dad more than anything ... more than anything ...

I'm sorry ...

Camille.

14. iwantyouback

User deleted

knock knock
    who's there?
    Silvia
    Silvia who?
    I'm just the last of your fans....

15. arabafenice53

User deleted

I was the first to write a message, but for this, the emotion that I felt I was not allowed to write to you, man.
    My affection is what may prove a sister, which was denied for one year,
    the ability to have news of his brother. :comm8jk.gif:
    But the heart does not betray, you know what they say, is not the truth, so I do not believe and never believe that you can not go back.
    If you know, I believe, are suffering and your sensitive soul, can not stand this situation, however, unable to deal with all these hardships for the good of all and you know, when you return, you will embrace all this suffering will disappear, leaving way to an overwhelming happiness.
    The same that we all try, to see you again.
    'Was hard for everyone, but we almost made it.
    You were always a myth and now than ever, you'll be recognized.
    We are here waiting, do not delay, we need your smile.
    I love you soo much my dear brother Michael. :l.o.v.e.:

3171 replies since 30/4/2010, 10:08   30211 views