Messaggi per Michael/Our messages for Michael

NO COMMENT

« Older   Newer »

1. prisci1996

User deleted

Michael, I cannot wait to see again yourself, and to hear again your angelic voice would be the most beautiful present which we can make me... I hope you are well, and safe, it is all which counts.Your fans will continue to spread your message, always : L.O.V.E, it is what we do every day. I love you from the bottom of my heart, god bless you... PS : Sorry for my English, I don't speak very well ;) lol
    Priscilia. France.
    :<3: :<3: :<3:

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

2. annamj

User deleted

Ciao Michael spero tanto tu stia beneeeee.
    Quello che adesso vorrei sapere per cerco che tu sia vivo ,mi basterebbe solo quello per mettermi l'anima in pace,e sapere che sei con i tuoi bimbi. Devi assolutamente fare quello che ti dice il cuore, comunque capirei la tua scelta,l'importante per me sapere che ci sei come io ci sarò per te.Voglio dirti quanto sei stato ,sei e sarai importante nella mia vita,come le tue parole ,il tuo sorriso è una calamita per il mondo che crede ancora nell'amore .
    Ti amo dal profondo del mio cuore,vorrei dirti tutto ,ma non riesco il mio cervello è in tilt ,questo è l'effetto che mi fai solo all' idea che tu possa leggere questo messaggio L-O-V-E.

3. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

My dear Michael!
    I do not know for sure whether you have time to read this or not, but I still choose to write to you just in case.
    I just want to tell you, that for 28 years I have always believed in you, and loved you very much (since I bought my first tape, when I was 9 years old) :ghgh:
    I have supported you and always defended you, and I will continue to do that for the rest of my life. I will always be here for you Michael, the world is not the same without you in it. My heart is filled with love for you, and you deserve every piece of my heart. My soul and my heart belongs to you. I love you for the wonderful man you are Michael. You have a beautiful soul and you are so loving, generous, sympathetic and caring. I have always admired your incredible strength and your great courage, and with your lovely personality you are a very good person. Thank you for being who you are Michael :kissing:
    Since June 25 not a day has passed without that I've been worried about you, and thought about how you are. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
    Of course, I wish with all my heart that you will come back one day, but please use the time you need. When you are ready to return, when you are strong, safe and healthy. Then I hope you get the chance to live the life you always wanted, but do not forget to take care of yourself Michael.
    You have been through so much, and throughout your life you have given so much of yourself. So much love to people all around the world. I know you always wanted to do this, because it is a part of who you are. But now, the time has come for the world to give something back to you Michael, it's the least we can do for you. You deserve all the love and kindness you can get.
    I truly believe that we have much in common, because I've always felt so connected to you, although I never met you. I know it sounds strange, but that's just the way it is.
    It would be great to meet you one day, just sit down in peace and quiet, and talk with you. I think it would be a good conversation :ehm: I feel like I know you a little Michael, because I've been with you on your ups and downs in all these years. Although it is only through various media. It's a strange feeling. Sometimes it is actually painful to feel so strongly about a person, who is so far away and that is so far beyond my reach. But it is not always easy to control what we feel. My love for you is so strong and unconditional Michael, and it has always been that way. I am a hopeless dreamer, and I will never stop (it's part of who I am). I know that sometimes dreams come true, and this is the hope I hold on to. As you once said Michael: Without hope, we are lost. There is so much I want to tell you, so much I want to share with you and thank you for. You've been my inspiration for so many years, and in difficult periods in my life, you have helped me through your beautiful lyrics. I've always wanted to help people, and through my job as a nurse I do it every day, and I thank you for that Michael.
    I miss you so much, and I love you from the bottom of my heart. My love for you has never faded, it only continues to get stronger every day :love: I will always love you, and God bless you and your beautiful children Michael.

There are so many questions, but the answers are so few, all I really know, is. I miss you!! :comm8jk.gif: :<3:

4. creepy

User deleted

Dear Michael! My name is Yvonne and comes from Germany! When I have got to know from your death, I was shocked very much! I have cried a lot! It are a part of my youth and have accompanied me my whole life! All the more it was glad to hear me all only one Fake is! You Living! It goes well to you! My children, in particular my small daughter Celina love you very much! She may like you sing and knows all your songs! It makes no difference to us what has happened! We want only you your life in peace can live! I hope we soon hear from you! A lot of love greets from Germany! And I ask for forgiveness for my bad English! We loves you! God protects you and your family!!

5. human natur

User deleted

Good evening my heart!
    I am writing to thank you again for the message you sent me tonight! Thank you so much heart, I feel you near this time, although I would prefer to come in person to comfort me, embracing me as only you know how to do ...
    If it were not for you and your teachings do not know how I got along in this world without scruples, that's why I need you all the milliseconds that pass! You're my life, really! I do not ever give up, die!
    I beg you, come back soon! The world needs more of you and I would play the game of eggs hidden, I believe that there lots of fun with our children!
    I kiss you tremendously! Daniela. :comm8jk.gif:

6. simojj

User deleted

Dear Michael, beautiful man, we have covered a long walk together during these months. It has been hard, sometimes painful, sometimes sweet, but always together, always side by side. You have been our light, our love, our guide, our hope. You got us together in a wonderful friendship, in the Army of L.O.V.E.

Now that this journey is going to arrive to the end, I’m…perhaps a little bit afraid...but eager to be by your side unconditionally once again.
    Yesterday I was speaking to a super fan of yours, my friend MJFranz. We were talking about the love we feel for you, and about the bond with you, bond that we feel stronger and stronger every day. She was wondering if you can feel it as well. I really think so. I think that this feeling, so powerful and deep, can’t be an end to itself, but it’s light, pure energy that arrives to you as a kind of warmth. Maybe you don’t know from where or from who it’s coming, but I’m sure you feel it!

I’ll be waiting for you Michael, I’ll never let go, I’ll never give up being your soldier. Simply, I can’t. I want to be by your side, I want to be there if you need me, and even if you don’t! The why is I love you from the bottom of my heart and my soul.

Forever yours

Simojj

7. andreitaa

User deleted

hi if you are reading this nichael you are the best. almost everyone in my school respect (only a few jerks that doesn't recongnize your hard work).sometomes in the hallways the chorus band are singing man in the mirror or who's lovong you. others wear you thriller jacket,or have shirts with your name on like me!. i wish someday could see you performing and if i see you in a store or something. i wouldn't say anything cuz' i'll respect your privacy. please comeback!. you changed me. now i'm a better person thanks you. thank you michael

8. loveyoumost

User deleted

"...She wrote..DEAR MICHAEL..."
    Do you remember that song?
    Darling....I've been following you since the 1988....Bad Era...
    Now, I'm 32, and I still love you. Totally. Your music, your way of dancing, your voice...your soul. Especially this. The soul. I could always get how beautiful It was thank to your eyes. Your eyes....
    I close mine, listening to the art you created. Please come back. Can't help miss you. So much....
    Chiara

9. WendyMj

User deleted

My angel, if a star appear, not hide your eyes. Give her a chance to shine. She will cover light and color your destination.. Unleash the illusion, the wishes and vibrations, and this star will light up your heart. If a star appears willing to shine, add to it all the light of your love ... your smile, your sweet rhythm. I LOVE you, Michael! I will be here waiting for you to protect you always! Be happy, my boy who can fly. God Bless you
    Clara

10. Dangerous girl

User deleted

Hello dear baby.I am a 32 year old woman from Belgium and a loyal fan for years.I hope to see you back soon beacuse I miss you like crazy angel.Lots of love and kisses!

11. ksushka

User deleted

Dear Michael,

my name is Kseniya. I'm very happy to write you! one day your music came into my life and became the part of my world. You turned me upside down. I felt as if i had been born again. I changed as a personality. I draw pictures and you inspire me! You are really Angel.. I listen your music everyday, and every song of yours inspires me.. it's something unbelievable! Thank you for everything, my Master!
    I'm from Russia, and i want to tell you, that Russia loves you very very much!
    So... I'll be there.. with you! I swear...
    I LOVE you! I want to meet you one day in my life... but now it's only a dream... :comm8jk.gif:
    God bless you! :kiss2:
    I want to show you my favorite picture, which i drew:

12. dirtydiana76

User deleted

"Love is here,and you my darling you are gone.....you made me to love you,but as soon as love came into my heart,you turned and you walked,just walked away......but you got to be there in the morning,because when I look in your eyes,I realize,I need you sharing your world beside me.....Where have I been,what lifetime was I in?lonely until happy came smiling up at me...happy thats you,you made my life brandnew....and you will always remember one day in your life......when you find that you are always lonely,just call my name and I WILL BE THERE! so listen to my heart,lay your body close to mine,let me fill you with my dreams,I can make you feel alright and baby through the years,gonna love you more each day,so I promise you tonight,that you will always be the MAN IN MY LIFE! each time the wind blows,I hear your voice so I call your name..whispers at morning,our love is dawning,heavens glad you came....I am so proud to say I love you,I just cant stop loving you and if I stop,then tell me just what will I do.....what will I do when you are out of my life......I dont know whether to laugh or cry,I dont know to live or die...and yes it cuts like a knife,if you are out of my life....so......DONT WALK AWAY!!! See I just cant find the right thing to say,I tried but all my pain is in the way,tell me what I have to do so you stay,should I get down on my knees and pray??? because I have no words to explain,gone is the grace for expressions of passion,but there are worlds and words of ways to explain to tell you how I feel...but I am speechless....because you came and changed my world,you came and changed me boy,a feeling so true....more precious than any pearl and for that Michael,whatever happens...dont let go of my hand! DONT LET GO OF MY HAND!!!!!

13. BlackorWhite

User deleted

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qge21cIE7Gw&feature=related

Mi hai cambiato la vita,posso solo dirti grazie.

14. Elina x2

User deleted

QUOTE (BlackorWhite @ 3/5/2010, 21:03)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=qge21cIE7Gw&feature=related

Mi hai cambiato la vita,posso solo dirti grazie.

Is this a message from him?

OH GOD. MICHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEL- I LOVE YOU MADLY!!!

COME BACK COME BACK!!!

Oh JESUS CHRISTMAS.

The words can not explain what I feel for you, how much I LOVE YOU, how much I miss you. My life is completely a mess without you.
    I suffer everyday panic attacks. I feel alone and empty.
    I changed. I am not the same person. I can't laugh the way I used to. I can't breath there's not air around me.

This world is so empty and cold without you Michael, my angel.
    I love you with all my heart and the only thing I pray for,every SINGLE day is for your own health and that, all this unbelievable nightmare will end...

Please come back, there's no need to be afraid. We are here to protect you. Please, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!

Give me a chance to cry in your arms happy tears, finally and hopefully.

You are MY LIFE!!!

...............................And you will forever be,that's for sure!!!!

God Bless you and your lovely beautiful kids.

I LOVE YOU MOST!!!

C.O.M.E B.A.C.K please, I can't handle this anymore!!!

I am here for you. I AM HERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :love: :love: :love: :love:

15. Bughetta

User deleted

Dear Michael,

I wonder if you're fine. That's all I need to know now.
    I don't ask for too much. I only ask for your own health and happiness.
    That's what would bring the total happiness into my life too!
    This year only your comeback would make me be really happy.

We're all here waiting for you and wishing to celebrate that blessed day all together very soon!

God bless you, Michael!
    I really love you from the deepest of my heart.

Thank you for all your love.

Yours faithfully,
    :love: Solidea :love:

3171 replies since 30/4/2010, 10:08   30211 views