Messaggi per Michael/Our messages for Michael

NO COMMENT

« Older   Newer »

1. *Ariss*

User deleted

Hi, Michael.
    I would want to tell you everything that that I try, but a post would not be enough. But I try to shorten it. I feel me angry for all those that wanted to extort you some money and you have made you false accusations; I feel me happy because now you are probably having a good time you as. I am sad because I will never see you of person and I can never sing with you. I am confused because by now he doesn't succeed more to understand who says the truth. I feel me lifted because I have understood that the truths on you are found little by little. They are out of head to try to explain me the motive for your death.
    I am in love because after three years, two months, fifteen days and five hours (or rather 2265 days) people still speak of you. Because you, Michael Jackson, or Michael, simply has such a great heart that your body seems too much small to contain it everything. Because you make to dance and to sing the world as anybody has ever known how to do.
    This, is the anniversary 25th of Bad, a motive in more to be happy. A kiss Michael, had a good time so much.
    I Love You, Jackson.
    Love,
    Ari.

2. rememberthislove

User deleted