Messaggi per Michael/Our messages for Michael

NO COMMENT

« Older   Newer »

1. MJbeLIEver

User deleted

Hi Michael,my special daddy! :love:
    I'm so tired.. i've been studing for all the day... probably tomorrow i'll have an oral test.... i hope it will be ok! :love:
    Michael,everyday on tv they say that you killed yourself and that "Murray" will go to the jail... i know that they don't know about the hoax, but i don't like when people say that you are dead... :( it makes me feel sad... :( fortunately i know you are alive and you'll come back... :love:
    God bless you,your children and your family... :love: take care of you and have a wonderful day/night! :love:
    Lots of kisses to you and your beautiful children! :kiss2:
    With LOVE,your Valentina. :love:
    :kiss2: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :kiss2:

2. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

God bless you my dear Michael, and you wonderful family!!! :kissing: :love:

3. isa_78

User deleted

4. iwantyouback

User deleted

Michael
    far across the distance
    and spaces between us
    you have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are
    I believe that the heart does go on
    Once more you open the door

ILY
    Silvia

5. specchiodiluna

User deleted

un tenero bacio solo per te
    un saluto speciale..ai tuoi cuccioli

6. MJbeLIEver

User deleted

Hi Michael,my lovely and special daddy!!! :love: this morning when i woke up i switched on the tv and i watched that Murray is charged for manslaughter and i was chocking with my breakfast! i don't like that news but i think this is part of your amazing project,so i trust you. . :love: i hope to see you soon.. i love you so much :love: God bless you,your children and your family.. take care of you and have a wonderful day/night!!! :love: with LOVE,your Valentina. :love: (P.S.: i didn't write well this message because i wrote it with my mobile phone. . sorry daddy. . i love you. . :love:)

7. arabafenice53

User deleted

Ho riletto le prime pagine del libro di Aphrodite Jones.
    Ti ho rivisto nella sua descrizione.
    "Michael, seduto dietro al banco della difesa, riprese la sua calma naturale.In qualche modo sembrava un antico RE! C'era qualcosa di imperiale in lui. Autorevole nella sua presenza ascoltò tranquillo, il giudice mentre leggeva la dichiarazione. La superstar rimase immobile, a testa alta. Solo quelli che potevano vederlo da vicino, notarono una piccola lacrima scendergli sul viso" :love: :love: :love:
    Tu il mio RE, a cui scende una lacrima :comm8jk.gif:
    se fossi stata lì l'avrei asciugata, magari con una carezza.
    Non è stato possibile, ma se si crede davvero nella giustizia, quella lacrima presto diventerà un sorriso ed io non vedo l'ora di vederlo. :kiss2:

8. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

My dear sweet Michael!!!

Love is the compass of life!!!

I Love you unconditionally dear, and I miss you very much!! :love:
    I really hope the world will see you again soon, the world needs you Michael!!! :comm8jk.gif:

God bless you and your lovely children!!! :kissing:

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Just Good Friends

Status
    Michael, my Love, we are united for the false process that will start on the next 25th January, it will be a great lesson for all the world and we will always be with you as your Love soldiers

I love you very very much

Francesca

10. MJbeLIEver

User deleted

Hi Michael, my lovely daddy!!!!!!!! :love:
    Today is my birthday!!!! :love: Now i'm 16 years old :D (and this is my second birthday without you :comm8jk.gif: Michael,will you be there on my next birthday???? :comm8jk.gif: i hope so... :comm8jk.gif: ) Michael, the next year,the day of my birthday,can i invite you and your children here,in my little city??? i can organize a little (and secret) party in my house with you,Prince,Paris,Blanket,my parents,my little sister and my little cousins that love you so much.. :love: (ok,i know, i'm dreaming too much.. :D ) it will be fantastic!!!! :love: but before this,we must organize an amazing party for your return.. :love:
    Michael,we are waiting for you and we love you endlessly: don't forget it! :love:
    God bless you,your children,your family... :love: take care of you and have a wonderful day!!! :love:
    With ENDLESS LOVE,your Valentina. :love:
    :kiss2: TI VOGLIO TANTO BENE :kiss2:

11. isa_78

User deleted

Ciao dolce Michael come stai? mi manchi..............ma sono sicura che stai bene e che tra poco tornerai tra noi.........a presto tesoro...........ti voglio bene

12. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

My dear Michael!!! :kissing:

My Love for you is forever in my heart!!!!

God bless you dear, and your beautiful children!!! :love:

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Just Good Friends

Status
    Michael, my great Love, I think you're by Nelson de la Nuez's home in this period, as you know on Twitter he's speaking very much about you. We're waiting for you to embrace you again, it will be a great day for all us

I love you

Francesca

14. »Smile

User deleted

Beautiful sunflower, hi!
    I don't write you for any 'days ....
    but you know you're always in my heart and you're in the middle of my thoughts!
    I love you so much!
    You are the strength of my days!

God bless you and your family ... and that he always gives you much peace and love!

Marianna.

15. iwantyouback

User deleted

Michael
    if you could turn back time
    I'll go wherever you will go

ILY
    Silvia

3171 replies since 30/4/2010, 10:08   30211 views