Celebrating Michael Jackson 'DANGEROUS 25'

« Older   Newer »

1. ArcoIris

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Message From The MJ Estate Team: Share Your Memories About Michael Jackson’s Dangerous

ux74NCv

One of the great things about Michael’s fan community is the diversity of its members. The Estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music are considering showcasing some of that diversity in an upcoming newsletter dedicated solely to the fans’ memories about Dangerous and are asking you to share the below request with all of the members of your community:

Perhaps, you remember where you were when you first heard (or bought) Michael’s Dangerous album. Maybe you don’t remember when you first heard it, but the songs bring up specific special memories for you when you listen. Anyone who has a story that he/she would like to share with the larger Michael Jackson family in a MichaelJackson.com newsletter, please email the MJOnline Team ([email protected]) your story directly to be considered for inclusion in this special edition of the newsletter dedicated to fan stories. In addition, anyone sending me their story should also confirm in their email that he/she is granting The Estate and Sony permission to share their stories in the newsletter. No more than a first name and location will be included in the newsletter as to protect the privacy of the fans.

We look forward to hearing your stories and sharing your memories!

Source: MJOnline, The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™ / MJ-Upbeat.com

Messaggio dal Team di Estate MJ: Condividi i tuoi ricordi su "Dangerous" di Michael Jackson!

Una delle grandi cose della comunità di fan di Michael è la diversità dei suoi membri. L'Estate di Michael Jackson e Sony Music stanno prendendo in considerazione l'idea di mostrare questa diversità in una prossima newsletter dedicata esclusivamente ai fan riguardo i loro ricordi su "Dangerous" chiedendo di condividerli con il resto della comunità:
    Forse vi ricordate dove eravate quando avete ascoltato la prima volta (o acquistato) l'album "Dangerous" oppure non lo ricordate ma l'ascolto delle canzoni fanno riaffiorare ricordi speciali per voi.
    Chiunque abbia una storia che vorrebbe condividere con la grande famiglia di Michael Jackson, può inviare una mail a MJOnline Team ([email protected]) la quale potrebbe essere inclusa nella edizione speciale della newsletter dedicata alle storie dei fan sul sito MichaelJackson.com. Inoltre, chi decide di inviare la propria storia dovrebbe anche confermare il proprio consenso a che l'Estate e Sony condividano le loro storie nella newsletter. A tutela della privacy dei fan verrà citato solo il nome e la località di provenienza.

Non vediamo l'ora di conoscere le vostre storie e condividere i vostri ricordi!

e va beh! :mhmh: :maaah:

13 replies since 2/11/2016, 16:58   653 views