Gli animali che ho venduto a Michael Jackson - Watch Dog Collar

« Older   Newer »

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Animals I Sold to Michael Jackson

The first animal I sold to Michael Jackson was Louie… a Llama; specifically, a circus trained Llama. Michael Jackson wanted Louie for his own personal pet after I brought Louie to Michael’s Encino mansion just for the fun of it.

Superstars are constantly molded by the public and the news media. Words thunder forth, be it slander or praise, truth or lie. Listen to the music, not the thunder. Michael Jackson is loved by the masses regardless of the dark accusations that were actually never proven in the end. I myself, have my own interpretation of Michael Jackson through my own eyes and heart. I had the privilege to meet and sit undisturbed with Michael on a number of occasions in two of his homes. My visits extended into hours of intent conversation and comraderie each time. Janet Jackson, his sister was almost always at his side in those youthful days. That was in 1982, previous to Janet’s shot to stardom. The three of us sat for hours with each other, engulfed in a relaxed, yet exciting discussion of animals. My Arabian stallion Bizarre Bi Bask, whom I purchased from Barbara Streisand and John Peters was the first topic that came up about animals. From there our talk turned to Michael’s intense love for animals, though, at that point he had only had one animal ever, which was the family labrador that was already very old at the time.

Michael expressed his desire to have many animals in the near future. I told him about the exotic circus animals owned and trained by “Fay”, the Barnum and Bailey circus animal trainer who was my close friend and trainer of my Arabian Stallion, Bizarre Bi Bask. I described in detail, all the many tricks that Louie, Fay’s circus performing llama was trained to do. Intrigued, Michael asked me to bring Louie over to the Encino house to visit. A few days later I arrived at the Jackson’s family Tudor mansion in Encino with “Louie” the llama and a circus trained freak female lamb with horns (brought along just to keep Louie calm in the horse trailer). Since the Jackson home was under construction, no one was at the house except the security guard, I was let into the compound to wait for Michael to arrive for our scheduled meeting time. The exterior walls were up and looked almost complete from the outside, though the windows were not installed the openings were there. Inside, the walls were not yet up on the framing and the floor was still concrete. The stairs were in solid enough to climb, so I decided to take Louie the llama upstairs where we could overlook the entry of the house so when MIchael arrived he could see Louie with his head out the hole made for a window.
    Michael drove in to see Louie’s head and neck fully extended out the upper window of the mansion. Sending me a big smile, Michael Jackson shouted in joy and waved to me and his new friend looking out his house window, Louie, soon to be his first solely owned pet. We scurried down the massive stairs into the front yard, where Michael and I pet and spoke softly to Louie. Out of ignorance of llama’s, I put my lips on Louie’s and made kissing noises. Louie suddenly drew his head back bringing his ears forward and spew thick slobbers all over my face and over spraying Michael. M.J. laughed hysterically.

I had to join him robustly as I wiped the slimy stuff off my face. The song, “It’s gonna take a miracle” was running in my head all day. Unconsciously I started singing it aloud. Michael joined in with obvious glee and surprise, then told me it was his favorite song and that he loved Denise Williams the singer. After playing with the llama for some time, I introduced the lamb. Upon meeting Louie’s companion, the freak female horned lamb, Michael fell in love with her too and insisted in buying both animals. I made the neccessary arrangements with Fay after long negotiations since she needed these animals for her circus act and also had a fondness for them. She gave in finally, only because it was Michael Jackson who wanted them.

A few days later, Michael called me at about 3 a.m on April 15,1982. His tone was as if he were calling in the afternoon, explaining that he just finished his second session with Paul McCartney recording “the Girl is Mine”. In his innocent soft voice, he went on to ask me if I could get two baby deer for him, Janet, and LaToya to hand raise from a few days old. I explained that it would take constant feeding and caring every few hours, 24-7. He said he was prepared to do that with the help of his sisters, just so the baby deer would think he was their mother. I contacted Steve Martin, not the actor, but the wild animal trainer outside Los Angeles in Canyon Country.
    I was able to get the two very young baby deer for Michael and his sisters to raise right there in the back yard off the Boulevard in Encino, Ca. From my times with Michael Jackson, I perceived a boy man with so much love in his heart that it crowded his music industry lifestyle, snuffing out the criticism in humility. Until the realm of accusations grew too enormous and too dark and looming to endure. It’s a pity how wrongly induced shame can destroy the very core of a person even a star as bright and shining as our beloved Michael Jackson.

Mercy, not judgement…. people! Kindness can keep us alive…fans! Ultimately, the best I can do to defend Michael Jackson is to say this. ”I believe Michael had no more bad intention by having young friends sleep in his bed than I do when I enjoy the close bond created with my dog by allowing him to sleep on my bed”.
    Source: http://watchdogcollar.org/animals-i-sold-to-michael-jackson/

6ad3MEP
    Michael Jackson and one of the “Fawns” I aquired for him.

Gli animali che ho venduto a Michael Jackson

Il primo animale che ho venduto a Michael Jackson è Louie... un lama da circo perfettamente addestrato. Michael ha voluto Louie come suo animale domestico dopo che lo avevo portato a Encino, residenza di Michael, solo per il gusto di farlo.

Le Superstars sono costantemente modellati dal pubblico e dalle notizie dei media. Le parole risuonano , siano calunnie o lodi, verità o menzogna. Ascoltare la musica, non il frastuono. Michael Jackson è amato dalle masse indipendentemente dalle oscure accuse che in ultima analisi, non sono mai state provate alla fine. Ho la mia interpretazione di Michael Jackson con i miei occhi e il cuore. Ho avuto il privilegio di incontrarlo e sederci indisturbati in diverse occasioni, in due delle sue case.

Le mie visite si sono estese a ore di conversazione e cameratismo ogni volta. Janet Jackson, sua sorella era sempre al suo fianco in quei giorni giovanili. Questo è stato nel 1982, prima del lancio di Janet verso la celebrità. Noi tre seduti per ore, immersi in una discussione rilassante ma emozionante sugli animali. Il mio stallone arabo, Bizzarro Bi Bask, che ho acquistato da Barbara Streisand e John Peters è stato il primo argomento che è venuto fuori sugli animali. Da lì, la nostra conversazione si è spostata verso l'amore di Michael per gli animali, anche se aveva sempre avuto solo un animale … il labrador di famiglia che era già molto vecchio a quel tempo.

Michael ha espresso il suo desiderio di avere molti animali in un prossimo futuro. Gli dissi che avrei potuto procurargli alcuni animali esotici, animali dal circo Fay; l'addestratore di animali del circo Barnum & Bailey era mio amico e allenatore del mio stallone arabo. Ho parlato di tutti i trucchi a cui Louie, il lama, era stato addestrato per eseguire nel circo. Incuriosito, Michael mi chiese di portarglielo.
    Dopo qualche giorno sono arrivata nella casa di famiglia in stile Tudor a Encino con il lama e una rara pecora femmina con le corna (portata solo per far stare tranquilla Louie durante il trasporto). Non c'era nessuno in casa, tranne la guardia di sicurezza in quanto la casa di Jackson era in costruzione. Mi fece entrare mentre aspettavo che arrivasse Michael.
    Le pareti esterne erano alte e sembravano quasi terminate. All'interno, invece, le pareti non erano ancora finite e il pavimento era di cemento. Ho deciso di portare Louie verso la finestra che si affaccia sul vialetto in modo che Michael potesse vedere la sua testa appoggiata alla finestra.[...]
    Michael è arrivato e quando vide la scena mi fece un grande sorriso, salutò me e la sua nuova amica che guardava fuori dalla finestra di casa sua. Louie, divenne ben presto la sua prima mascotte.. .

Scendemmo giù verso il cortile anteriore, dove Michael ed io cominciammo a parlare a bassa voce a Louie. Per ignoranza, avvicinai le mie labbra a quelli di Louie ... che improvvisamente tirò indietro la testa, portò avanti le orecchie e sputò una viscida bava sul mio viso schizzando anche Michael. MJ cominciò a ridere a crepapelle .. Cominciai a ridere anch'io mentre mi toglievo quella roba appiccicosa della mia faccia.
    […] Dopo un pò, gli feci vedere anche la compagna di viaggio di Louie. Michael se ne innamorò e volle acquistare entrambi gli animali.

Pochi giorni dopo, Michael mi chiamò alle 3 del mattino (era il 15 aprile 1982). Il suo tono era come se stesse chiamando di pomeriggio, spiegando che aveva appena finito la sua seconda sessione di registrazione con Paul McCartney per "The Girl Is Mine ". Con la sua voce innocente e gentile mi chiese se poteva avere due cerbiatti piccoli per lui, Janet e La Toya, per allevarli fin dalla nascita.
    Spiegai che avevano bisogno di essere nutriti ogni poche ore e curati 24 ore al giorno 7 giorni su 7. Rispose che era pronto a farlo (…) Ho contattato Steve Martin, non l'attore ma l'allenatore di animali selvatici fuori Los Angeles a Canyon Country. Ho potuto avere i due piccoli cerbiatti per Michael e le sue sorelle per farli crescere proprio lì nel cortile della casa a Encino.

Tutte le volte che ho incontrato Michael, ho percepito un giovane con tanto amore nel suo cuore che ha riempito lo stile di vita del settore musicale, spegnendo le critiche con umiltà.
    Fino a quando il castello di accuse è diventato troppo grande, cupo e minaccioso da sopportare.
    E' un peccato come un'infamia erroneamente indotta può distruggere l'essenza stessa di una persona, anche di una stella così luminosa come il nostro amato Michael Jackson.

Compassione, non giudizio .... gente! La gentilezza ci manterrà giovani dentro. Infine il meglio che posso fare per difendere Michael Jackson, è dire questo. " credo che Michael non avesse nessuna cattiva intenzione nel voler dormire con i suoi giovani amici nello stesso letto , o che al massimo sia stato come faccio io con il mio cane,con il quale ho uno strettissimo legame, e che dorme nel mio letto".

Edited by ArcoIris - 13/4/2015, 14:18

2. Who's Bad?

User deleted

Bellissima testimonianza...riesco già ad immaginarmelo mentre cura quel cucciolo di cerbiatto e gli parla con la sua voce delicata e cristallina. :vibrate:

1 replies since 12/4/2015, 00:28   443 views