Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Part Five

2002 • Michael is 43 years old
    London, Paddington Station, June 14th
    0VdyEnH
    Michael was in London. At this day he went to Exceter by train. Reporters, photographers, other people and of course fans rushed at Michael when he arrived.

The Swiss Michael Jackson-Fanclub tells: „The situation was just chaos and from time to time totally out of control. Everybody who experienced that has to say that being famous must be even worst than „being in a cage“, like Michael has told in an interview.

kH119yT
    It’s not only being like in a cage, it’s cruel. Often it looked like Michael would never reach his car without getting hurt and suddenly it happened. A German fan girl got crazy and jumped at Michael, his bodyguard had no chance. Michael fell to the ground and stayed there for half a minute, holding his stomach, on his knees.
    Some more police was called to the station in order to protect the King of Pop and Reuters said that the situation was similar to the Beatles mania in the sixties.“
    An accompanist about the events at Paddington Station: „I really thought he would faint. Then he suddenly looked at me and said: „I love these people!“ and I said: „Are you okay?“ He said: „I am okay!“ and kept waving to his fans.“

yjXIXvt
    After some time Michael got up again and ran on with a sheet of paper over his head. Some time before he entered the train the fans started to shout: "Stop Filthy Press". Michael joined them! Behind him the media... At least he moved his mouth, still very scared.
    When he entered he was hold back at the hand by somebody but he came free and then sat down in his waggon. He waved a few times but mainly he just sat completly exhausted in his seat.
    When a few fans via Uri Geller said sorry for that event to Michael he left his seat and stepped at the corridor. Michael looked in the crowd, made signs to his fans and gave flying kisses.

r5pensB
    He stayed at the open window for some time and showed a reporter teh bad finger. Michael sould even have beaten a reporter, at least some fans told so. However, the reporter lost something very special what we can confirm. But in this (horrible) situation we didn't see if it was really Michael who beat him.

During Michael’s whole London visit the hysteria of the fans was completely out of control. The iron-gate of Michael’s hotel was almost damaged by the sheere force of the bodies. Again and again fans laid at, under, beside Michael’s car and crabbed inside. Many fans and even a member of Michael’s security was injured. The king of pop himself sat in his car and saved his face with his hands.

A fan tells: „When Michael’s car came around the corner Sunday night and stopped, a crowd of people ran towards it I just thought: „Drive on, save yourself Michael, they’ll kill you one day!“ And I started to cry and hoped that he can’t see me. In this moments I was so ashamed for being a fan.“

Berlin, November
    When Michael is in Germany because of the Bambi-awards awful mob-scenes occure as he tries to visit the zoo of Germany's capital. Fans and press found out about his plans and follow him. In the zoo melees araouse again and again. Michael and his family can only shortly visit the monkeys, then they flee the mass. Later he confrims in an interview that his son Prince even was hurt in the tumult by an umbrella.

Vigorous welcome for Michael Jackson
    By Markus Falkner
    e9WhC3j
    Yesterday afternoon Michael Jackson arrived in Berlin, where the pop star will receive the “Bambi” - award for his lifework on Thursday. Jackson has reached his Hotel “Adlon” around 14 o’clock after the landing of his private jet at Tempelhof - Berlin. Approximately 100 fans were waiting despite the fact of drizzle and coldness.

A tumult started while the convoy reached the hotel and Jackson got off his darkened and black minibus. Fans stormed the barriers. Flower buckets got broken.

Securities had to get rough to defend the forty-four-year old megastar and his way into the hotel. A nineteen-year-old Jackson fan hurtled with another seventy-three-year-old man, who had visited a neighboring boutique when the bodyguard had tried to force the Jackson fan back. The seventy-three-year-old man suffered a laceration at his head and was taken to a hospital. Due to details released by the police the security company made a complaint for trespass.
    www.morgenpost.de

2005 • Michael is 47 years old
    Santa Ynez, Neverland Valley, May 11th
    GaM5iw3
    A day after my birthday. I originally left my home in Canada to go and heal myself in California. I wanted to do nothing for my birthday but be praying for Michael uring the fake trial in Santa Maria.
    This day in court was a good one for Michael. He had waved at us when his entourage left the court and I saw fans bolt in different directions. I walked peacefully up to a fan that was doing an interview and waited until she was done to ask about Neverland. She and her son (nice people) took me.

I was able to have the solitude I needed to pray for Michael as he faced the worst bullying I have ever seen.
    As I looked around at the people who gathered at the gate, I felt uneasy. I felt like I was going to be seen as a stalker so I stepped back. As a deaf person, I looked around at everyone wishing that I had friends there. I was alone. I only hoped to see one glimpse of Michael.

I had heard a fan tell about how Michael had walked among the fans and talked to everyone of them the week before. We were hoping the Ranch to let us in. I couldn’t imagine why the gates would be opened, but Michael had a tendency to do unexpected things.
    I heard loud screaming and then the fans rushed to where I was standing. I gladly moved to the back and looked as people pushed their friends through. There were books, slips of papers, and pens in the air. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

As the car approached the gate remember when I saw Michael’s car approaching his gate. All the fans rushed to the car and wouldn’t let it pass. Thank God that it was a good day in court for him! He rolled down the window to wave at everyone and suddenly a fan grabbed his hand and at the same time bumped his father Joe in the head. The fan kept Michael’s hand and ran alongside the car with others in tow.
    I felt so sorry for even being at the gate after that. If it was not for the fact that I had gone to Neverland to pray, I would not have been on his property. It is great that there was an outpouring of Love. But fans who go to this extreme ruin bigger opportunities.
    When fans behave this way, nothing comes of it but distance. There is enough of Michael the eye candy for everyone to enjoy. Fans should love him, but let him be.
    A rule I always prize myself on is to give people quiet recognition and do to them as I would like others to do to me. The Golden Rule.
    by PrincessBeverley

London, October
    jU0Sj6O
    Already in october after his aquittal Michael visits London. Of course he's welcomed by a mass of cheering fans who all want to celebrate his vindication.

Courageous! Michael really dares to go out without security. He wants to visit a recording studio. But in an underground garage it’s getting dangerous when a crowed of fans rush into the garage and push on him.
    Michael saves his skin in climbing onto a roof where not that many people can following him.
    He tries to keep his smile but on some pictures (taken by all the fans) you can see his discomfort – or fear? – clearly as he tries to protect himself against all the hands grabbing at him. The next day his security arrives and Michael won’t be seen anywhere on his own again.

www.mjfriendship.de/en/index.php?op...d=127&Itemid=47

Edited by ArcoIris - 11/4/2018, 02:50

20 replies since 8/3/2015, 15:11   1048 views