2015...L'intervallo del Super Bowl migliore di sempre.

Vote!

« Older   Newer »

1. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

Which Is the Best Super Bowl Halftime Show Ever? Vote!

It's Super Bowl week, which means everyone needs to make important decisions. Who are you rooting for? Which Super Bowl party are you going to attend? And what's the best Super Bowl halftime show of all time?

Katy Perry's Super Bowl Mantra? 'Eyes On The Prize Not On The Fries'

That's right: Katy Perry will be playing at this year's event, joining a group of previous halftime show performers that includes the biggest names in pop: Prince, Paul McCartney, and Madonna, among others. Which of Perry's predecessors was most memorable? Beyonce, whose show famously shut down the power?
    Michael Jackson, who changed the Super Bowl halftime show tradition forever? Vote below.

VOTE HERE

Right now Madonna is in the lead with 33,58% and Michael is second with 28,74%

We can`t have that, can we??? :)

E' la settimana del Super Bowl, il che significa che tutti hanno bisogno di prendere decisioni importanti. Per chi fai il tifo?..... E qual'è il miglior spettacolo di tutti i tempi nell'intervallo del Super Bowl?

Katy Perry si esibirà alla manifestazione di quest'anno, unendosi al gruppo dei suoi predecessori che include i più grandi nomi del pop: Prince, Paul McCartney, e Madonna, tra gli altri. Quale dei predecessori di Perry è stato più memorabile? Beyoncè......Michael Jackson, che ha cambiato la tradizione del Super Bowl per sempre?

VOTA

Edited by ArcoIris - 30/1/2015, 11:26

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

[Rumors] Will Michael Jackson Perform With Katy Perry At The Super Bowl?

DDlU84w

As we gear up for the Super Bowl every year, we can’t help but remember the amazing performance Michael Jackson did there in 1993. His part of the show set a new bar for what should be expected at halftime and a host of high profile entertainers have followed his footsteps, from Madonna to Sir Paul McCartney to Beyonce and even his sister Janet.

This year Katy Perry is taking to the stage and rumours are swirling around that Michael Jackson may make an appearance too, 22 years after his groundbreaking performance.

Last year Perry and Michael shared the same stage (though at different times) during the Billboard Awards, where a breathtaking hologram of Michael was shown. As the light show, which closely represented the King of Pop, dazzled us with a dance routine to ‘Slave To The Rhythm’, you couldn’t help but think you were watching the future. With all this money spent on making this hologram, surely they’d want to use it again?

Roll the clock forward six months and it’s announced that Katy Perry will be performing at the Super Bowl XLIX halftime show in 2015. In her video commercial, which you can see below, at 1:07 she casually states:

“I got my time machine, bringing in my very special guest”

Whilst the video was a tongue in cheek promotion, we can’t help but wonder if that element could be true and if indeed we’re going to be getting a glimpse of the Michael Jackson hologram again!

If we do, the performance will no doubt generate a mass hysteria around Michael again. The Super Bowl is one of the most watched TV specials every year, pulling in way more viewers than the Billboard Awards, so the exposure would be huge! We can only keep our fingers crossed!!

Would you want to see Michael Jackson’s hologram at the Super Bowl this weekend? Let us know in the comments below.

In the meantime, enjoy his star performance from 1993 (little know fact: Michael’s performance is the only time a halftime special drew in a bigger TV audience than the game itself):

www.mjworld.net/news/2015/01/29/wil...the-super-bowl/

Michael Jackson si esibirà al Super Bowl insieme a Katy Perry?

Mentre ci prepariamo per il Super Bowl ogni anno, non possiamo fare a meno di ricordare la straordinaria esibizione che Michael Jackson fece lì nel 1993. La sua parte dello spettacolo stabilì un nuovo livello per quello che ci si dovrebbe aspettare da un intervallo ed una schiera di intrattenitori d'alto livello hanno seguito le sue orme, da Madonna a Sir Paul McCartney a Beyonce e persino sua sorella Janet.

Quest'anno sarà Katy Perry a salire sul palco e voci stanno girando voci che anche Michael Jackson potrebbe fare un'apparizione, 22 anni dopo la sua innovativa esibizione.

L'anno scorso Perry e Michael hanno condiviso lo stesso palco ( anche se in momenti diversi ) durante i Billboard Awards, dove un ologramma mozzafiato di Michael fu fatto vedere. Mentre lo spettacolo di luce, che ha rappresentato strettamente il Re del Pop, ci ha abbagliati con la danza su ' Slave To The Rhythm', non si poteva fare a meno di pensare che si stesse guardando al futuro. Con tutti questi soldi spesi nel fare questo ologramma, sicuramente avrebbero voluto usarlo ancora?

Spostate in avanti l'orologio di sei mesi e viene annunciato che Katy Perry si esibirà allo spettacolo dell' intervallo del Super Bowl XLIX nel 2015. Nel suo video di pubblicità, che potete vedere sotto, al minuto 1:07 lei dichiara casualmente

" Ho la mia macchina del tempo che porterà il mio ospite molto speciale "

Mentre il video era un'ironica promozione, non possiamo fare a meno di chiederci se quell'elemento potrebbe essere vero e se veramente stiamo per avere di nuovo un'apparizione dell'ologramma di Michael Jackson!

Se succedesse, l'esibizione genererà senza dubbio di nuovo un'isteria di massa intorno a Michael.
    Il Super Bowl è uno degli speciali TV più guardati ogni anno, che attira molti più spettatori dei Billboard Awards, quindi l'esposizione sarebbe enorme! Possiamo solo continuare a tenere le dita incrociate!

Vorreste vedere l'ologramma di Michael Jackson al Super Bowl questo fine settimana? Fatecelo sapere nei commento qui sotto.

Nel frattempo godetevi la sua esibizione del 1993 ( una cosa poco conosciuta: l'esibizione di Michael è l'unica volta in cui lo speciale dell'intervallo ha attirato un pubblico televisivo maggiore della partita stessa. )

Traduzione Lights per il MJGW

Edited by Valerie77 - 31/1/2015, 10:20

3. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

Would you want to see Michael Jackson’s hologram at the Super Bowl this weekend?

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (MJ-Beautiful soul @ 30/1/2015, 21:55) 
    CITAZIONE
    Would you want to see Michael Jackson’s hologram at the Super Bowl this weekend?

:quoto: :quoto: :quoto:

-------------------------------------------

How NFL convinced Michael Jackson to perform Super Bowl halftime show

Michael Jackson gave one of the most memorable Super Bowl halftime show performances when he rocked the stage in 1993.

But it wasn't easy for the NFL to convince a star like the King of Pop to perform in the middle of a sporting event back then. As this Austin Murphy story about how halftime became "The Halftime Show" details, the league was eventually able to make a convincing argument to Jackson:

For a month they got nowhere. (The NFL's Jim) Steeg sat down with the King of Pop’s manager, Sandy Gallin, 11 months before Super Bowl XXVII. “I remember pitching them, he says, and them not really having a clue what we were talking about.” At a subsequent meeting, producer Don Mischer pointed out that the Super Bowl would be broadcast in more than 120 countries. Now he had Jackson’s full attention.

Steeg recalls Jackson saying, “So you’re telling me that this show is going live to all those places where I’ll never do a concert?A pause. “I’m in.”

“Michael worked harder than anybody [who’s done the halftime show], before or since,” says Steeg, who remembers seeing Jackson still rehearsing his act at seven the night before the game, in a tent outside the Rose Bowl.

The final moments of that show were the most viewed in the history of television at the time

www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/01/29...lftime-show-nfl

COME NFL CONVINSE MICHAEL JACKSON AD ESIBIRSI AL SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW

Michael Jackson ha fatto una tra le più memorabili esibizioni dello spettacolo Super Bowl halftime quando ha scosso lo stadio nel 1993.

Ma non è stato facile per la NFL convincere una star come il Re del Pop esibirsi nel bel mezzo di un evento sportivo all'epoca.
    Per un mese non ottennero nulla. (Jim della NFL) Steeg si sedette con il manager del Re del Pop, Sandy Gallin 11 mesi prima Super Bowl XXVII. ...."e non avevamo davvero idea di cosa stavamo parlando." In una successiva riunione, il produttore Don Mischer sottolineò che il Super Bowl sarebbe stato trasmesso in più di 120 paesi. Adesso aveva tutta l'attenzione di Jackson.

Steeg ricorda Jackson dicendo: "Quindi mi stai dicendo che questo spettacolo sarà trasmesso in diretta in tutti quei posti in cui non potrò mai fare un concerto?" Una pausa. "Ci sto."

"Michael ha lavorato più duro di chiunque [tra quelli che hanno fatto l' halftime show] , prima e dopo di lui ", dice Steeg, che ricorda di aver visto Jackson ancora provare il suo spettacolo alle sette della sera prima della partita, in una tenda fuori dal Rose Bowl.

.... I momenti finali di questo show sono stati i più visti nella storia della televisione....

Traduzione: Luigina Mazzoni - www.facebook.com/pages/Un-Michael-...2837?ref=stream

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Threatened

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (MJ-Beautiful soul @ 30/1/2015, 21:55) 
    CITAZIONE

Almost useless to specify that MJWorld has as other forums or sites, a direct agreement with the Estate.
    difficult they would define this horror as "breathtaking hologram" if not. :ok:

So, I hope that there will be no a new exhibition, instead. :ignore: :ignore:

Ad ogni modo, in un articolo di MTV di poche ore fa, sostengono che l'artista segreto sia una donna.. quindi , forse siamo salvi..
    http://news.mtv.it/gossip/katy-perry-ecco-...del-super-bowl/

6. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

QUOTE (Valerie77 @ 31/1/2015, 10:08) 
    QUOTE (MJ-Beautiful soul @ 30/1/2015, 21:55) 

Almost useless to specify that MJWorld has as other forums or sites, a direct agreement with the Estate.
    difficult they would define this horror as "breathtaking hologram" if not. :ok:

So, I hope that there will be no a new exhibition, instead. :ignore: :ignore:

Ad ogni modo, in un articolo di MTV di poche ore fa, sostengono che l'artista segreto sia una donna.. quindi , forse siamo salvi..
    http://news.mtv.it/gossip/katy-perry-ecco-...del-super-bowl/

OMG! I really hope they will spare us from this.

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Threatened

Status
    Anonymous
    Così la star venuta dal passato era Miss Elliot e c'è stato anche Lenny Kravitz
    Se volete vedere il video andate qui.. http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Katy-Per...-Video-36756602 embed non caricabile da questo canale..
    Una roba noiosissima e, mah..
    Va beh parere personale..
    Comunque.. l'abbiamo scampata !! Niente Schif Hogram.. :happy: :happy:

6 replies since 29/1/2015, 22:16   254 views