Diffondere la verità su Michael Jackson è importante per più di una ragione

« Older   Newer »

1. Wivvy

User deleted

Sharing the truth about Michael is important for more than one reason

BY YVONNE VERHAGEN (LMJ) · NOVEMBER 19, 2014

Michael badly needs our help these days, although not quite for the reasons one might tend to think of when reading this statement. Rather than needing us to focus on the ridiculous accusations that have unfortunately been made against him once more, Michael so much more needs us to focus on spreading his important messages of love and peace. Sadly, there is currently so much cruelty and misery going on in the world that awakening people’s awareness of what Michael really stood for, and spreading his precious messages have become of greater importance than ever before!

As far as these latest accusations are concerned, let me just very shortly pay attention to them here. Wade Robson, the Australian choreographer who accuses Michael of abusing him for seven years when he was a child, has now been taking his incredibly cowardly allegations to unimaginable disgusting levels. Not coincidentally, yet clearly encouraged by Robson’s salacious accusations, also another man, 36-year-old James Safechuck, has felt the need to file a claim and is looking for a slice of Michael’s Estate. Safechuck, as a 10-year-old played in the 1988 Michael Jackson PEPSI commercial and he now alleges Michael molested him about 100 times for four years….wow!

Both Robson and Safechuck have given sworn testimony before that Michael never did anything inappropriate to them. Besides sick and ridiculous, I consider their accusations so extremely implausible that they are just laughable and not even worth any further attention at all. Let us ignore them and rest assured that the adverb ‘lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons’, which Michael often referred to in the past, will prove its worth again. Instead of focusing on the ridicule, instead of paying attention to the tabloid media, who may once more try to earn big money by attempting to drag Michael through the mud, let us rather be concerned about those other, so much more important things. The things that Michael would no doubt be most concerned about today, would he still be alive.

As mentioned above, there is so much cruelty and misery going on in our world that standing up for Michael and help him spread his precious messages of love and peace has become most important! Not only is the number of wars and cruel events increasing these days, also the violence coming with it is escalating.

Shocking and disgusting are activities of terrorist movement Islamic State (IS) that have become extremely cruel. Thousands of innocent people other than Islamic, including many children, have already brutally been killed. Sadly, it is also reported that barbaric acts of sexual violence, as well as forcing people into sex slavery, are being used as weapons of war, against women as well as against teenage girls and boys other than Islamic. These terrorists even don’t hesitate to decapitate hostages in front of a camera in order to show the world how brave they consider themselves!

The news may not report about it every day, but it is a sad and true fact that hundreds of thousands of innocent people, including many children, have already lost their lives in ongoing civil wars in for example Syria, Afghanistan and Somalia. Also, in the ongoing cruel Israeli-Palestinian conflict, after each ceasefire, sometimes even during it, a new round of violence kicks off and more innocent citizens, again including many children, are killed.

Another striking example of cruelty is the disgusting and shameful attack of a Malaysian airplane in the conflict between Russia and Ukraine some months ago. Flying over Ukraine, the plane was shot down, and almost 300 innocent people, including many children, lost their lives. Most of the victims were Dutch, but also people from Australia, Malaysia, England, Belgium, Germany, New Zealand and Canada were on board. After the shameful event, rescue workers have been prevented to access the area, because of the dangerous situation caused by ongoing fights and today, even four months after the event, still not all human remains have been recovered. Just imagine what it must be like for relatives of these victims to, on top of their grief, live with the knowledge that the bodies of their dear ones are still somewhere out there!

I only mentioned a few striking examples of a much longer list of current violence going on in the world. Violence that Michael absolutely disapproved of and was trying to banish from our world, both by the messages from his music and by being the great humanitarian that he was. In his acceptance speech at the 2002 Bambi Awards in Germany, Michael used the following words,

“We are Germans, we are Armenians, French, Italians, Russians, Americans, Asians, Africans, any other nationalities. We are Christians, Jews, Muslims and Hindus. We are black, we are white. We are a community with so many differences, so complex and yet, so simple…..we do not need to have war.“

On top of all this unnecessary violence going on in the world, as we all know, several countries in West-Africa are currently struggling with the massive outbreak of the terrible and deadly disease Ebola. Amongst the large number of people that are hit by this outbreak are millions of children. They suffer in many ways. Around 4000 of them have lost their parents, due to the disease. Because of stigmatizing they are often not taken care of by relatives. In Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea around 5 million children cannot attend school, because it has been closed, and/or because their parents are trying to protect them from becoming infected with the disease.

Had Michael still been alive, he would no doubt have taken action, probably by means of a charity single, which he also did in 1985 with “We Are The World” to aid famine relief in Ethiopia, and in 2001 with “What More Can I Give”, following the ‘9/11’ terrorist attacks in Amerika. Michael’s ultimate goal, as we know so very well, was to heal the world, to unite people from all over the world, regardless of country, race, color, age, gender. Yet, unfortunately, today, still too many people are not aware of the big hearted man he has been throughout his life and of the sincere intentions he had with everything he did. They don’t know the true and totally innocent Michael Jackson, the Michael as we, his forever loyal fans, know him….unless we tell them!

From the reactions I have been receiving on my article “Media ignore the truth about Michael Jackson for the sake of money”, both on this website as well as personally, I understand that many readers feel that the facts shared in the article should also be shared with people outside the fan community, who are, up to this day, not aware of them.

The sad, but simple truth is that, before we can start opening people’s eyes to Michael’s important and precious messages, before we can make them appreciate him and hopefully even make them love him the way we do, before we can get them to help us help Michael share his messages, we need them to understand that Michael was portrayed in shamefully wrong ways by the tabloid media for too many years. In other words, sharing the truth about Michael is important, not only to make people aware of the horrible lies about him, but also to make them aware of his ultimate goal, a healed world, to which they can contribute by joining us in helping him spread his messages of love and peace.

When it comes to Michael, three groups of people can be distinguished. First, there is us, his millions loving and loyal fans. Second, there is the group of Michael haters, which unfortunately exists as we all know too well. Yet, third, there are legions of neutral people out there, who neither love nor hate Michael. It is amongst this third group, the neutral people, where we may win many souls. So many people have never paid attention to the real Michael. The tabloid garbage they heard and read about him in the past and, perhaps unfortunately again these days, may have confused them and withheld them from paying any serious attention to him at all. Sadly, these people never learned the honest truth about Michael and following that they are still not aware of his important messages today.

Succeeding in reaching out to more and more open-minded people, providing them with the truth and convincing them of the great value of Michael’s messages, is a matter of time, of patience, and of doing it all together. All of us will agree that Michael deserves for us to never give up on him and to help him reach his ultimate goal of healing the world. It is my hope that the previous article I wrote can serve as a tool to open the eyes and hearts of those outside the fan community, who are willing to hear the truth about Michael, so please, don’t hesitate to share it wherever and in whatever way you can! It is important to keep in mind that every single soul we can reach, is worth the effort. After everything that he gave of himself to the world, Michael so much deserves that same world to know and acknowledge the truth about him, finally!

The point is that if we, his loving fans, don’t support Michael and spread his important messages outside the fan community, who else is going to do it? The tabloid media are not going to do it for us, that is something we can be absolutely sure about!!

To use Michael’s famous words,

"There is nothing that can’t be done, if we raise our voice as one. We are one."

Finally, I once more want to emphasize the importance of not clicking on links to bashing articles about Michael and also of not sharing them with others. Let us derive the tabloid media from the big money they are so badly yearning for, and let us do the exact same thing to them that they have been doing to Michael with the truth for too many years – Please, IGNORE them and tell others to do the same!!!

If you want to read updates on legal information, you may check for them on dailymichael.com/lawsuits

Fonte: http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/news...han-one-reason/

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Threatened

Status
    Anonymous

Diffondere la Verità su Michael Jackson è importante per più di una ragione.

di Yvonne Verhagen

Michael ha bisogno del nostro aiuto in questi giorni, anche se non proprio del tutto per le ragioni che si potrebbero pensare nel leggere questo. Invece di concentrarci sulle accuse ridicole che sono state purtroppo fatte contro di lui ancora una volta, Michael ha maggiormente bisogno che ci concentriamo sulla diffusione dei suoi importanti messaggi di amore e di pace. Purtroppo, esiste attualmente così tanta crudeltà e miseria in corso nel mondo, che risvegliare la consapevolezza nelle persone su ciò che realmente Michael rappresentava, e diffondere i suoi preziosi messaggi , è diventato di maggiore importanza rispetto al passato!

Per quanto queste ultime accuse siano importanti, vorrei solo che prestaste molta più attenzione al suo messaggio. Wade Robson, il coreografo australiano che accusa Michael di aver abusato di lui per sette anni, quando era un bambino, ha elevato le sue affermazioni incredibilmente codarde a livelli inimmaginabilmente disgustosi. Non a caso, e chiaramente incoraggiato dalle accuse salaci di Robson, anche un altro uomo di 36 anni, James Safechuck, ha sentito la necessità di presentare un reclamo ed è alla ricerca di una fetta del patrimonio di Michael. Safechuck, a 10 anni, aveva girato nel 1988, la pubblicità della PEPSI con Michael Jackson e ora sostiene che Michael lo abbia molestato per circa 100 volte in quattro anni ... .wow!

Sia Robson che Safechuck prima avevano dato testimonianza giurata che Michael non aveva mai fatto qualcosa di inappropriato a loro. Oltre che malate e ridicole, considero le loro accuse estremamente inverosimili, e considerando quanto sono assolutamente ridicole, davvero non vale la pena della nostra ulteriore attenzione. Cerchiamo di ignorarli ed essere certi che il proverbio 'le menzogne corrono veloci, ma la verità corre la maratona ', al quale Michael spesso faceva riferimento, dimostrerà ancora una volta quanto valgono. Invece di concentrarci sul ridicolo, invece di prestare attenzione ai tabloid, che cercano ancora una volta di guadagnare un sacco di soldi nel tentativo di trascinare Michael nel fango, cerchiamo piuttosto di preoccuparci per quelle altre cose, che sono più importanti. Le cose per le quali Michael sarebbe senza dubbio più preoccupato se oggi, fosse ancora vivo.

Come accennato in precedenza, c'è tanta crudeltà e miseria nel nostro mondo, che alzarsi in piedi per Michael e aiutarlo a diffondere i suoi preziosi messaggi di amore e di pace è diventato molto più importante! Non solo il numero di guerre e avvenimenti crudeli aumentano ogni giorno, ma anche la violenza che da questi scaturisce.

Sono scioccanti e disgustose le attività del movimento terroristico dello Stato Islamico (IS), diventate estremamente crudeli. Migliaia di persone innocenti non islamiche, tra cui molti bambini, sono già state uccise brutalmente. Purtroppo, vengono anche riportati atti barbarici di violenza sessuale, così come il costringere la gente in schiavitù sessuale, metodi che vengono utilizzati come armi di guerra, contro le donne e contro ragazze e ragazzi. Questi terroristi non esitano neanche a decapitare gli ostaggi di fronte a una telecamera per mostrare al mondo quanto coraggiosi si considerino!

Le notizie non vengono riportate quotidianamente, ma è un fatto triste e vero che centinaia di migliaia di persone innocenti, tra cui molti bambini, hanno già perso la vita in guerre civili in corso in Siria, ad esempio, Afghanistan e Somalia. Inoltre, nel crudele conflitto israeliano-palestinese, dopo ogni cessate il fuoco, a volte anche in corso, un nuovo ciclo di violenza prende il via e cittadini innocenti, tra cui di nuovo molti bambini, vengono uccisi.

Un altro esempio eclatante di crudeltà è stato l'attacco ad un aereo malese nel conflitto tra Russia e Ucraina qualche mese fa. Sorvolando l'Ucraina, l'aereo è stato abbattuto, e quasi 300 persone innocenti, tra cui molti bambini, hanno perso la vita. La maggior parte delle vittime erano olandesi, ma c’erano anche persone dall’ Australia, Malesia, Inghilterra, Belgio, Germania, Nuova Zelanda e Canada a bordo. Dopo l'evento, ai soccorritori è stato impedito di accedere alla zona, per la situazione di pericolo causata dalle lotte in corso e oggi, anche quattro mesi dopo l'evento, ancora non tutti i corpi sono stati recuperati. Provate a immaginare che cosa deve essere per i parenti di queste vittime, disperati e nel dolore, vivere con la consapevolezza che i corpi dei loro cari sono ancora da qualche parte là fuori!

Ho citato solo alcuni esempi di un elenco molto più lungo di violenza in corso in tutto il mondo. Violenza che Michael assolutamente disapprovava e stava cercando di bandire dal nostro mondo, sia coi messaggi della sua musica, sia attraverso il grande filantropo che era. Nel suo discorso di accettazione al Bambi Awards in Germania nel 2002, Michael ha usato le seguenti parole:

"Noi siamo tedeschi, siamo armeni, francesi, italiani, russi, americani, asiatici, africani, e di molte altre nazionalità. Noi siamo cristiani, ebrei, musulmani e indù. Siamo il nero, siamo il bianco. Siamo una comunità con tante differenze, così complesse, eppure, così semplici ... ..Non c'è bisogno della guerra ".

A monte di tutta questa violenza nel mondo, come tutti sappiamo, molti paesi in West-Africa sono attualmente alle prese con lo scoppio di una pandemia, una malattia terribile e mortale, Ebola. Tra il gran numero di persone che sono state colpite da questa epidemia, ci sono milioni di bambini. Soffrono in molti modi. Circa 4000 di loro hanno perso i loro genitori, a causa della malattia. A causa della critica e condanna da parte del mondo, spesso non vengono curati . In Sierra Leone, Liberia e Guinea, circa 5 milioni di bambini non possono andare a scuola, perché è stata chiusa, e / o perché i loro genitori stanno cercando di proteggerli dall’ infezione della malattia.

Se Michael fosse ancora vivo, avrebbe senza dubbio preso provvedimenti, probabilmente cercando di organizzare degli aiuti, come fece nel 1985 con "We Are The World" per aiutare la carestia in Etiopia, e nel 2001 con "What More Can i Give ", in seguito agli attacchi terroristici del '11/09' in America. L’obiettivo finale di Michael, come sappiamo bene, era quello di guarire il mondo,unire le persone provenienti da tutto il mondo, indipendentemente dal paese, la razza, il colore, l’età, il sesso. Eppure, purtroppo, oggi, ancora troppe persone non sono consapevoli di quanto fosse un uomo dal cuore immenso , di come lo sia stato per tutta la sua vita e delle intenzioni sincere che aveva in tutto ciò che faceva. Non conoscono la vera e la totale innocenza di Michael Jackson, il Michael che noi, i suoi fan per sempre fedeli, conosciamo ... A meno che noi non glie lo andiamo a dire.

Dalle reazioni che ho ricevuto sul mio articolo "I Media Ignorano la Verità Per motivi di Denaro", sia su questo sito web, così come personalmente, ho capito che molti lettori ritengono che i fatti di cui si parla nell' articolo dovrebbero essere condivisi con persone al di fuori della comunità dei fans, che non ne sono ancora ad oggi, a conoscenza.

La triste, ma semplice verità, è che, prima di poter iniziare ad aprire gli occhi della gente sugli importanti e preziosi messaggi di Michael, prima di poterlo far loro apprezzare e, auspicabilmente, anche di far sì che lo amino nel nostro modo, prima di poter ottenere qualche aiuto, aiutiamo Michael a condivide i suoi messaggi, ne abbiamo bisogno per far capire che Michael è stato ritratto in un modo vergognosamente sbagliato dai tabloid e dai media, per troppi anni. In altre parole, condividere la verità su Michael è importante, non solo per rendere le persone consapevoli delle orribili bugie su di lui, ma anche per renderli consapevoli del suo obiettivo finale, un mondo guarito, a cui possono contribuire unendosi a noi per aiutarlo a diffondere i suoi messaggi d'amore e di pace.

Quando si tratta di Michael, si possono distinguere tre gruppi di persone. Per primi, ci siamo noi, i suoi milioni di amorevoli e fedeli fans. Poi i suoi nemici, che purtroppo esistono come tutti sappiamo fin troppo bene. Tuttavia, e terzo, ci sono legioni di persone neutrali là fuori, che non amano né odiano Michael. E' tra questo terzo gruppo, le persone neutrali, che possiamo arruolare molte anime. Ci sono tantissime persone che non hanno mai prestato troppa attenzione a Michael veramente. L'immondizia su di lui dei tabloid che hanno ascoltato e letto in passato e che forse purtroppo stanno leggendo anche adesso, può confonderli e trattenerli dal dedicargli un attenzione degna. Purtroppo, queste persone non hanno mai imparato la pura verità su Michael e ancora oggi non sono a conoscenza dei suoi importanti messaggi.

Riuscire a raggiungere sempre più persone dalla mentalità aperta, fornendo loro la verità e convincendoli del grande valore dei messaggi di Michael, è una questione di tempo, di pazienza e di gruppo. Tutti noi siamo daccordo sul fatto che non dobbiamo arrenderci e che dobbiamo aiutarlo a raggiungere il suo obiettivo finale di guarire il mondo. La mia speranza è che il precedente articolo che ho scritto possa servire come strumento per aprire gli occhi e il cuore di quelli che sono al di fuori della comunità dei fans, che sono disposti ad ascoltare la verità su Michael, quindi per favore, non esitate a condividere ovunque e in qualunque modo si possa! E' importante tenere a mente che ogni singola anima che si può raggiungere, ne sarà valsa la pena. Dopo tutto quello che ha dato di se stesso al mondo, Michael merita che il Mondo lo conosca e riconosca la verità sud i lui, finalmente!

Il punto è che se noi, i suoi fan amorevoli non lo supportiamo nel diffondere i suoi messaggi importanti al di fuori della comunità, chi altro lo farà? I media e i tabloid non lo faranno di certo, ne siamo sicuri!!

Per usare le parole di Michael,

"Non c'è nulla che non possa essere fatto, se alziamo la nostra voce come uno. Noi siamo uno."

Infine, una volta di più voglio sottolineare l'importanza di non cliccare sui link degli articoli da tabloid su Michael e anche di non condividerli con gli altri. Cerchiamo di deviare i media e i tabloid dai tanti soldi a cui stanno così malignamente anelando, e facciamo la stessa cosa che loro hanno fatto a Michael con la verità per troppi anni - Per favore, ignorateli e dite agli altri di fare lo stesso !!!

Questa traduzione è a opera di BILLA70 per il Michael Jackson's Gold World. In caso di ripubblicazione citare la fonte riportando l'url diretto a questo post, (clicca sulla data del post per ottenere l'url diretto)

Edited by Valerie77 - 15/1/2015, 08:58

1 replies since 5/12/2014, 12:23   332 views