"Toccare il Cuore "di Reinet Loubser

« Older   Newer »

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Threatened

Status
    Anonymous

TOUCHING THE HEART

This story, written by Reinet Loubser Cape Town, South Africa, is the winner of a competition held on the web Michael The Legacy in which she wondered: What is the legacy of Michael for you?

Ebony_Eyes_michael_jackson_legacy_32822612_395_479

If you are lucky enough to have had a childhood idol, you know it’s hard to write about them without going back to that time. Michael Jackson was not the first love of my life. I already had two great passions before I “meet” him, one day in late 1991 when I was eight, one of the first memories I have is when I was totally captivated by the presence of horses, so beautiful and strong animals that appeared embody freedom with your movements, combining power and grace to perfection. Later also developed a passion for literature. I was a voracious reader and wrote dozens of small “books” which required everyone to read.

And then there was Michael. They say that true love always comes up in an instant. I do not know much about love, but the day I first saw him, Michael definitely stuck in my heart in seconds. And there it remains today, making it better, making it beat faster with joy and enthusiasm and, above all, inspiration and determination.

The world will undoubtedly remember his songs, his inspiring anthems and captivating melodies and impressive movements defying gravity. Many will remember the record-breaking, the massive tours that are sold out and the great events that supposed to premiere a new video or the release of an album. And while all this is memorable, Michael Jackson was more than an album or concert smashing records all tickets sold. There was a very special person behind the character and if Michael had not put the soul into everything he did he would never have reached so many people. This is the reason that the person I remember as always saw him, and for me that is the most important legacy.

As children we see things differently. Michael said that children are pure. I would maybe see things in a clearer light. Only later did they learn to distrust (of others and themselves) and many become suspicious as well. However, I remember vividly when I saw Michael Jackson for the first time I saw a magical glow in his eyes, a kindness that was almost palpable and a vulnerability that touched my soul. I trusted him instinctively, and simply loved it.

It was installed in my life. And I have many good memories … dancing with my dad, “Black Or White”, analyzing Thriller , listening to his music in clubs, meeting other fans, talking to my mom about the new album by Michael Jackson … All these things made ​​my day special not the songs themselves, but because the artist seemed to share those moments with me.

JM Barrie said that all children grow up except one. He was right, I grew up. I lost my faith in people a long time and although I’ve never stopped loving horses, no longer write. And yet, even in the worst of times, I never lost faith in Michael Jackson. I’ve always trusted the things I knew for sure about it: the magic coursed through his veins with a kindness that came straight from the heart, which made ​​it more vulnerable.

Simply put, I could never doubt Michael. Although the fact that others could not see it as I was frustrating at times, I got a lot to be one of the fans of Michael. Sometimes it was like sharing a great adventure with a group of awesome people (almost like being admitted to Hogwarts or have Tinkerbell sprinkling magic dust on us). That was Michael, made ​​everything magical. If Michael’s fans are especially loyal and our love for him is especially intense, because we knew Michael was a person essentially caring, generous, funny and talented.Someone who always had time for us, their fans, someone whose patience was unbreakable, someone who never had bad words to anyone, he did not care to invite us to his house he shared with us everything he had, from their food and goods his family, and of course his soul.

He managed to make many people happy with the simple fact of existing, or simply handing out hugs and kisses while he had gone out to buy books. Michael Jackson did not have to sing, dance or sell an album to be outstanding and beloved, he just had to be here. As it was, the girl in me too. While still believing in others, a part of me did too (without feeling vulnerable and believing in myself). While he still dreamed of making the world a better place, I could not believe it was possible too. If he could stand against all odds, I could succeed in my struggle.

He was a source of hope and strength in difficult times in which I could not bear listening to music. Looking back, I feel that a lot of things I would have died had it not been for Michael. He kept the faith in the world and worked for a better future. He was willing to dream and supported us along the way until the last day of his life. During that time I did any of those things because he already made ​​them. I was privileged to have him near me to keep alive all these ideals.

Now, the easiest thing in the world would yield to the sadness and defeat, I refuse to let the departure of Michael’s death represents everything that I believed . Instead, Michael’s legacy should be a renewal, we must renew our belief in the future and our hope for better days. We must renew our faith in the world, in others and especially ourselves.

It is time to take the dreams we had as kids. It’s time to go riding and maybe start writing the best-seller. It’s time to open up to other people and be more honest about what the world needs us now, it’s time to give more of ourselves. Michael was like a star exploding in the sky: his loss is profound and painful and yet inexplicably keeps reminding me that life can be quite beautiful. That is his legacy to me.

http://michaelerz.tumblr.com/post/10799556...ching-the-heart

Edited by ArcoIris - 22/4/2018, 01:18

2. BILLA70

User deleted

TOCCARE IL CUORE

Questa storia, scritta da Reinet Loubser Cape Town, Sud Africa, è vincitrice di un concorso sul web Michael The Legacy, nel quale si chiedeva: Qual è l'eredità di Michael per te?

Se siete abbastanza fortunati ad avere avuto un idolo nell'infanzia, sapete che è difficile scrivere su di loro senza tornare a quel momento. Michael Jackson non era il primo amore della mia vita. Avevo già avuto due grandi passioni, prima di "incontrare" lui, un giorno alla fine del 1991, quando avevo otto anni; uno dei primi ricordi che ho è quando ero totalmente affascinata dalla presenza di cavalli, animali così belli e forti che sembravano incarnare la libertà con i tuoi movimenti, combinando potenza e grazia alla perfezione. Più tardi ho anche sviluppato una passione per la letteratura. Ero un lettrice vorace e ho scritto decine di piccoli "libri" che chiedevo a tutti di leggere.

E poi c'era Michael. Dicono che il vero amore arriva sempre in un istante. Non sapevo molto dell' amore, ma il giorno che l'ho visto, Michael si è definitivamente bloccato nel mio cuore in pochi secondi. E ci rimane oggi, rendendolo migliore, facendolo battere più velocemente con gioia ed entusiasmo e, soprattutto, con ispirazione e determinazione .

Il mondo senza dubbio ricorderà le sue canzoni, i suoi inni ispiratori e le melodie accattivanti e i movimenti impressionanti che sfidavano la gravità. Molti ricorderanno il record, i tour enormi che si vendevano al tutto esaurito e i grandi eventi che dovrebbero essere l'anteprima in un nuovo video o nell'uscita di un album. E mentre tutto questo è memorabile, Michael Jackson è stato più che un album o un concerto che distruggeva tutti i record di biglietti venduti. C'era una persona molto speciale dietro al personaggio e se Michael non avesse messo l'anima in tutto quello che ha fatto, lui non avrebbe mai raggiunto così tante persone. Questa è la ragione per cui la persona che ricordo è come sempre l'ho vista, e per me questo è il lascito più importante.

Da bambini vediamo le cose in modo diverso. Michael ha detto che i bambini sono puri. Mi piacerebbe magari vedere le cose in una luce più chiara. Solo più tardi si impara a diffidare (degli altri e di se stessi) e molti diventano sospettosi pure. Tuttavia, ricordo vividamente quando ho visto Michael Jackson per la prima volta, ho visto un bagliore magico nei suoi occhi, una gentilezza che era quasi palpabile e una vulnerabilità che ha toccato la mia anima. Mi fidavo di lui istintivamente, e semplicemente mi è piaciuto molto.

Si è installato nella mia vita. E ho molti bei ricordi ... ballare con mio padre "Black Or White ", analizzare Thriller, ascoltare la sua musica nei club, incontrare altri fans, parlare con mia madre del nuovo album di Michael Jackson ... Tutte queste cose hanno reso la mia giornata speciale, non le canzoni stesse, ma perché l'artista sembrava condividere quei momenti con me.

JM Barrie ha detto che tutti i bambini crescono, tranne uno. Aveva ragione, sono cresciuta. Ho perso la mia fiducia nelle persone da molto tempo e anche se non ho mai smesso coi cavalli, non ho più scritto d'amore. Eppure, anche nel peggiore dei momenti, non ho mai perso la fede in Michael Jackson. Ho sempre avuto fiducia sulle cose che sapevo per certe su di lui: la magia scorreva nelle vene, con una gentilezza che veniva direttamente dal cuore, che l'ha reso più vulnerabile .

In poche parole, non avrei mai potuto dubitare di Michael, nonostante il fatto che gli altri non potessero vedere come mi è stato frustrante, a volte, essere uno dei fan di Michael. A volte era come condividere una grande avventura con un gruppo di persone impressionante (quasi come essere ammesso a Hogwarts o che Tinkerbell desse una spolverata di polvere magica su di noi). Questo era Michael, ha reso tutto magico. Se i fans di Michael sono particolarmente fedeli e il nostro amore per lui è particolarmente intenso, è perché sapevamo che Michael era una persona sostanzialmente premurosa, generosa, divertente e talentuosa. Qualcuno che aveva sempre tempo per noi, i suoi fans, qualcuno la cui pazienza era infrangibile, qualcuno che non ha mai avuto brutte parole per chiunque, non gli importava di invitarci a casa sua, ha condiviso con noi tutto quello che aveva, dal suo cibo e beni della sua famiglia, e naturalmente la sua anima.

E' riuscito a rendere felici molte persone con il semplice fatto di esistere, o semplicemente distribuendo abbracci e baci, mentre andava a comprare libri. Michael Jackson non ha dovuto cantare, ballare o vendere un album per essere eccezionale e amato, lui doveva solo essere qui. Come è stata, la ragazza in me. Mentre ancora credeva negli altri, una parte di me lo ha fatto troppo (senza sentirsi vulnerabile e credendo in me stessa). Mentre ancora lui sognava di rendere il mondo un posto migliore, io non potevo credere che fosse possibile. Se fosse riuscito a resistere contro ogni previsione, anch'io sarei potuta riuscire nella mia lotta.

Era una fonte di speranza e di forza nei momenti difficili in cui non riuscivo a sopportare l'ascolto di musica. Guardando indietro, credo che per un sacco di cose sarei morta se non fosse stato per Michael. Ha mantenuto la fede nel mondo e ha lavorato per un futuro migliore. Era disposto a sognare e ci ha sostenuto lungo la strada fino all'ultimo giorno della sua vita. Durante quel periodo ho fatto di quelle cose, perché già lui le aveva fatte. Ho avuto il privilegio di averlo vicino a me per mantenere in vita tutti questi ideali.

Ora, la cosa più facile del mondo sarebbe cedere alla tristezza e alla sconfitta, mi rifiuto di lasciare che la morte di Michael rappresenti tutto ciò in cui ho creduto. Al contrario, l'eredità di Michael dovrebbe essere un rinnovamento, dobbiamo rinnovare la nostra fiducia nel futuro e la nostra speranza di giorni migliori. Dobbiamo rinnovare la nostra fede nel mondo, negli altri e soprattutto noi stessi.

E' il momento di prendere i sogni che avevamo da bambini. E' ora di andare a cavallo e magari iniziare a scriverne il best- seller. E' tempo di aprirsi ad altre persone e di essere più onesti su ciò che il mondo ha bisogno da noi adesso, è il momento di dare di più di noi stessi. Michael era come una stella che esplode nel cielo: la sua perdita è profonda e dolorosa, eppure continua inspiegabilmente a ricordarmi che la vita può essere molto bella. Questa è la sua eredità per me.

Questa traduzione è per il Michael Jackson's Gold World. In caso di ripubblicazione citare la fonte riportando l'url diretto a questo post, (clicca sulla data del post per ottenere l'url diretto)

Edited by Wivvy - 18/1/2015, 16:22

1 replies since 2/6/2014, 08:03   123 views