[Aggiornato] BBMA 2014-Michael Jackson come Ologramma

... guerra e querele tra aziende.

« Older   Newer »

1. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

I always try to see things from different perspectives, to try to understand why people act or react as they do. But this hologram is so clearly false that it is completely incomprehensible to me that people can rejoice and be so amazed by what they saw. I ask myself; Seriously, have they ever seen Michael Jackson? I`m sorry, but I have to wonder ..... because if they have, they must see that this hologram was clearly not him.
    Media can post as many photoshopped pictures they want, it does not make this hologram more authentic /real...........it just annoys me even more, that they continue to try to fool people :disgust1:
    It is an insult.
    CNN writes; "It was either the most amazing thing ever -- or super creepy, depending on which side of the fence you were viewing it from".
    Well, I would say that it was neither of these two options. No matter which side of the fence you saw it from ..... it was just lies and deception. However, what`s creepy, is the fact that they still claime that this was a hologram of Michael Jackson.

120 replies since 8/5/2014, 19:04   2752 views