« Older   Newer »

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Jasmine Alveran - Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” Earth Girl

4919793jasmine_alveran

In 2009, Young Hollywood’s Michelle Hummel sat down with the young and talented Jasmine Alveran, known as ‘Earth Girl’ in Michael Jackson’s “This Is It.”

Jasmine talks about what it was like working with the King of Pop. She says he was the nicest person that she’s met next to Corbin Bleu.

In another interview with Kids World, Jazmine stated:
    “Some people don’t get the opportunity to be with Michael on stage,” says Jasmine. “It was great to meet him—he was very friendly.” Jasmine didn’t have a lot of acting experience before she landed the role of Earth Girl, but her enthusiasm and easy-going disposition make it easy to see why Michael would choose her. “I have a very outgoing, friendly personality,” laughs the cheery second-grader. Was she a Michael fan before the show? “Oh yes, I have lots of favorite Michael Jackson songs,” she says. Jasmine names Thriller and Smooth Criminal as some personal faves.

“When I first started [with the This Is It tour], I met the dancers and they were very nice,” Jasmine says. She was so inspired by MJ’s dancers that she signed up for hula classes! But as much as she loves shaking her hips, acting is still her first love. “I had lots of fun getting ready for that!” Jasmine says of the “This Is It” premiere. “I like that part of [the job] a lot!”

http://vallieegirl67.com/2014/04/22/michae...asmine-alveran/ // Pagina Sociale: Un Michael da conoscere & tutte le verità

Jasmine Alveran - Earth Girl in "This Is It"

Nel 2009, Michelle Hummel di Young Hollywood si sedette con la giovane e talentuosa Jasmine Alveran, nota come ‘Earth Girl ' in Michael Jackson "This Is It".

Jasmine parla di ciò che è stato lavorare con il Re del Pop. Lei dice che era la persona più bella insieme a Corbin Bleu che aveva conosciuto.
    Intervista a EARTH GIRL 2009 (trascrizione video)

81029271526306_10201348851666421_584589512_n_8110626_std
    In un'altra intervista con Kids World, Jasmine ha dichiarato:

"Alcune persone non hanno la possibilità di essere state sul palco con Michael ", dice Jasmine. "E 'stato bello incontrarlo, lui era molto gentile." Jasmine non aveva avuto molta esperienza nella recitazione prima che gli arrivasse il ruolo di Earth Girl , ma il suo entusiasmo e la disposizione accomodante le ha reso facile capire il motivo per il quale Michael avrebbe scelto lei. "Ho una personalità molto amichevole in espansione", dice ridendo.
    Lei era una fan di Michael prima dello spettacolo? "Oh sì, ho un sacco di canzoni preferite di Michael Jackson," dice. Jasmine nomina Thriller e Smooth Criminal come alcune delle sue canzoni preferite.

"Quando ho iniziato [con il This Is It Tour], ho incontrato i ballerini ed erano molto gentili", dice Jasmine. Lei era così ispirata dai ballerini di MJ che si iscrisse alla scuola di hula hoop ! Ma per quanto le possa piacere agitare i fianchi, la recitazione è ancora il suo primo amore. "Mi sono divertita molto , sono sempre pronta per questo!" ha detto Jasmine della premiere di "This Is It" . "Mi piace questa parte [di lavoro] un sacco!"

Edited by ArcoIris - 22/4/2018, 01:10

2. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

What a sweet and very beautiful girl :)

1 replies since 27/4/2014, 20:51   274 views