[AGGIORNATO]XSCAPE: NEW MICHAEL JACKSON ALBUM

« Older   Newer »

1. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

So Reid and the estate is not totally agree :feeling:
    I was just reading this (the statement you refering to above):

L.A. Reid Says 'Really Special' Justin Bieber, Michael Jackson Collab is Coming

Epic Records Chairman and CEO L.A. Reid says a collaboration with Justin Bieber and Michael Jackson is likely coming.

And he should know, as the man behind Michael Jackson’s new ‘Xscape’ album and who signed Bieber to Island Records in 2009.

Fans will recall the track “Slave 2 The Rhythm” that was leaked last year with vocals by both Jackson and Bieber. Sony Music Entertainment was quick to remove the track from the web and now it appears sans-Bieber on Jackson’s ‘Xscape’.

Speaking with Shaun Robinson on Access Hollywood, Reid explained this.

He said, “I signed Justin, so I feel a loyalty. I feel like I should protect him. That’s my relationship with him. But ‘Slave 2 The Rhythm’ didn’t include him per my direction … If it hadn’t been leaked, it would have been featured but it sort of took the wrong turn. But you know what? We’re gonna revisit that.”

He added, “We’re going to revisit it and do something really special with Justin Bieber and Michael.”

Robinson prompted for clarification, asking, “So Justin Bieber and Michael Jackson may be singing together on a future release of Michael’s?”

And Reid responded, “I’m pretty sure.”

Source: www.billboard.com/articles/columns/...boration-coming

L.A. Reid dice che è in arrivo una collaborazione “veramente speciale” tra Bieber e Jackson

L.A. Reid Presidente e Amministratore Delegato della Epic Records dice che una collaborazione con Justin Bieber e Michael Jackson probabilmente è in arrivo .
    E lui lo dovrebbe sapere, è l'uomo dietro il nuovo album ' Xscape ' di Michael Jackson e colui che ha messo sotto contratto Bieber per la Island Records nel 2009.
    I fans ricorderanno il brano " Slave 2 The Rhythm " che è trapelato lo scorso anno con la voce di entrambi, Jackson e Bieber . Sony Music Entertainment si è affrettato a rimuovere il brano dal web .
    Parlando con Shaun Robinson su Access Hollywood , Reid ha spiegato: "Ho firmato con Justin, sento di dover essere leale, di doverlo proteggere . Questo è il mio rapporto con lui . Ma ' Slave 2 The Rhythm ' con lui (Bieber) non è stata inclusa per mia scelta ... Se non fosse trapelata l'avremmo presa in considerazione ma qualcosa è andato storto. Ma sai cosa ? Ci riproveremo per fare qualcosa di veramente speciale tra Justin Bieber e Michael Jackson ".
    Robinson ha chiesto dei chiarimenti : " Quindi Justin Bieber e Michael Jackson potrebbero cantare insieme in una futura canzone di Michael ? "
    E Reid ha risposto , "Sono abbastanza sicuro . "

Edited by Arcoiris - 16/5/2014, 04:46

209 replies since 31/3/2014, 14:36   7209 views