« Older   Newer »

1. ArcoIris

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Jermaine Jackson says new MJ music is wrong

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine isn't happy about the singer's music being released after his death.

The 59-year-old singer and bass guitarist admits he has heard a few tracks from the new album, 'Xscape', which features unheard songs from the late King of Pop, but wishes the Jackson brothers had been given the opportunity to work on the album.

He told TMZ: "I heard some of the songs, I love 'Xscape', but I haven't heard the whole CD yet so until I hear it I can't give you an honest opinion. We have nothing to do with that, it's all the estate."

Asked how he feels about the music being released after Michael's death in 2009, he said: "You figure that out".

The star claims there is "other stuff" recorded by Michael which hasn't been released and he wishes his brothers - including Jackie, Tito and Marlon - could have been involved to make it an original Jackson 5 record, instead of the likes of producer Timbaland and Justin Timberlake being involved.

When the paparazzo asked, "It probably doesn't rub you up the right way, right?" Jermaine answered, "No, not at all. They're just putting it together the way they want, they don't contact us, so..

"Timbaland could have been me. The original Jackson Five back together, on record, what's wrong with that? And I love Timbaland by the way, nothing against Timbaland, but that could have been us."

www.farmingshow.com/news/nbent/1327...-music-is-wrong

Jermaine Jackson dice che la nuova musica di Michael è fuori luogo

A Jermaine non piace che la musica di Michael venga rilasciata dopo la sua morte.
    Il 59enne cantante e bassista ammette che ha sentito alcuni brani del nuovo album , ' Xscape ' , che contiene alcune canzoni inedite del defunto Re del Pop , ma il desiderio dei fratelli Jackson era di poter lavorare sull'album.
    Ha detto a TMZ : "Ho sentito alcune delle canzoni , amo ' Xscape ' , ma non ho ascoltato l'intero CD e fino ad allora non posso dare un parere onesto. Non abbiamo avuto nulla a che fare con quello, ha fatto tutto l'Estate. . "

Alla domanda di cosa prova quando la musica di MJ esce dopo il 2009, risponde: "Potete immaginarlo".
    Afferma che ci sono " altre cose " registrate da Michael che non sono state rilasciate e che gli sarebbe piaciuto che lui e i suoi fratelli fossero stati coinvolti per far uscire un nuovo disco con I Jackson 5 originali invece di chiamare gente come Timbaland e Justin Timberlake.
    "Hanno fatto come volevano loro, non ci hanno contattato".
    " Timbaland potevo essere io. I Jackson Five originali di nuovo insieme in un album...cosa c'è di sbagliato in questo? Mi piace Timbaland a proposito, niente contro di lui , ma avremmo potuto farlo noi."

209 replies since 31/3/2014, 14:36   7210 views