[AGGIORNATO]XSCAPE: NEW MICHAEL JACKSON ALBUM

« Older   Newer »

1. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

Omer Bhatti is back home in Norway these days, and have expressed some thoughts about the album Xscape to Norwegian media. I have translated it into English, and I am confident that soon it will also be translated into Italian :)

BHATTI DO NOT THINK MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD HAVE LIKED THE NEW ALBUM RELEASE

CLOSE FRIEND : Omer Bhatti was one of Michael Jackson's close friends.

In a few days, another new album signed Michael Jackson will be released. Omer Bhatti do not think the King of Pop would have appreciated the album.

About five years after the King of Pop 's death, it is now ready for the album " Xscape ", featuring previously unknown songs from Michael Jackson's archives.

In the P3-radio program " Christine ," the artist and " Norwegian got talent " judge Omer Bhatti, Jackson's close friend, shares his thoughts on the album release .

- I'm a little bit against that the songs that he wrote in the 70's, is being released in 2014. I do not think he 'd like that, says Bhatti in the radio program.

VG (a Norwegian newspaper ) has been in contact with Bhatti`s manager. He said that Bhatti did not want to comment any further.

RADIO GUEST : Omer Bhatti is the judge in " Norwegian got Talents ". Friday he visited the studio of Christine Dancke in NRK.

However, the artist says he still finds it exciting that it will be released music signed the king of pop. He has heard some of the music Jackson worked with many years ago .

- When Michael worked with the music I was actually present, but it was songs that never made ​​it onto an album, and it is perhaps a reason for that, says Bhatti .

He is convinced that this is not the last album that will be released, signed Jackson. Now Bhatti hopes that the music the King of Pop was working on in 2008, the year before he died, will be made ​​available on the market.

- It was on a completely different level. It was like "Thriller" in present, with a raw twist. He had a lot of anger inside of him, and I knew he would get it out. I have not heard anything of this yet, but I hope it 's somewhere, and that it will be released some day, says Bhatti.

Source: www.vg.no/rampelys/musikk/michael-j...lse/a/10122853/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    L'articolo è stato tradotto dal Norvegese all'Inglese dalla nostra amica Wenche.
    Omer Bhatti è tornato a casa in Norvegia in questi giorni , e ha espresso alcune riflessioni circa l'album 'Xscape' ai media norvegesi .

BHATTI: non credo che Michael Jackson avrebbe voluto il rilascio del nuovo album

Tra pochi giorni , un altro nuovo album firmato Michael Jackson sarà rilasciato . Omer Bhatti non pensa che il Re del Pop avrebbe apprezzato l'album.
    Circa cinque anni dopo la morte del Re del Pop , è pronto l'album " Xscape " , con canzoni, precedentemente sconosciute, prese dagli archivi di Michael Jackson.

Nel P3-programma radio " Christine ", l'artista e giudice del "Norwegian Got Talent " Omer Bhatti , amico intimo di Jackson , condivide i suoi pensieri sul rilascio dell'album .
    - Sono un po' contro il fatto che canzoni che ha scritto negli anni '70 , vengano rilasciate nel 2014, non credo che gli sarebbe piaciuto, dice Bhatti nel programma radiofonico .
    VG ( un giornale norvegese) ha contattato il manager di Bhatti. Ha detto che Bhatti non ha voluto commentare ulteriormente .
    Tuttavia, l'artista dice che trova ancora emozionante che la musica rilasciata porti la firma del re del pop . Ha sentito un po' della musica di Jackson alla quale ha lavorato molti anni indietro.

- Quando Michael ci ha lavorato ero effettivamente presente , ma erano canzoni che non ha mai incluso in un album, e forse c'è una ragione per questo , dice Bhatti .

Egli è convinto che questo non sarà l'ultimo album, firmato Jackson, che uscirà. Ora Bhatti si augura che la musica a cui il Re del Pop stava lavorando nel 2008 , l'anno prima della sua morte , sia messo a disposizione sul mercato .
    - Era su un livello completamente diverso . Era come "Thriller" al presente , con un tocco crudo. Aveva tanta rabbia dentro di lui , e sapevo che l'avrebbe tirata fuori . Non ho sentito nulla di questo, ma spero che sia da qualche parte e che un giorno venga rilasciata , dice Bhatti .

Edited by Arcoiris - 11/5/2014, 03:35

209 replies since 31/3/2014, 14:36   7209 views