[AGGIORNATO]XSCAPE: NEW MICHAEL JACKSON ALBUM

« Older   Newer »

1. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

Well, this sounds quite reasonable in my ears, and I think it is important for future generations that we will hear more of Michael....so that they can get to know him as well, and see what a musical genius he is.
    If we are to stop supporting Sony, we have to stop buying many things (not just Michael's albums) ..... after all it is a pretty big company. Of course we can make an example, just to show them that we disapprove their work.....but I personally wont do that. I want to continue to support Michael`s charity work, and help to keep his legacy alive :<3:
    It is well known that Michael is a perfectionist, but if the choice was between giving out album with songs that just needs some finishing touches, or none at all .... who can, with their hand on the heart, say that they know with certainty what Michael would have chosen?
    What makes me angry is if they release albums and says that it's only Michael who sings, and it turns out that it is not :disgust1: But I really have a good feeling for Xscape, I think they have learned from their last mistakes ......... after all, you do not mess with Michael's fans :whip: :sogghigno:

209 replies since 31/3/2014, 14:36   7211 views