GOSSIP - Brandon Howard è il figlio di MJ?

LA PROVA DEL DNA E' VERA O FALSA?

« Older   Newer »

1. ArcoIris

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

Howard family fuels Michael Jackson lovechild rumors

6389855321327b6e617_image
    Earlier this week R&B singer B. Howard found himself at the center of a firestorm after it was announced that DNA testing would prove once and for all that he is the son of Michael Jackson.

In a video posted on Facebook B insisted, "I have never self-proclaimed to be Michael Jackson’s son."

But the video he also insinuates there may be truth to the speculations.

“I’m definitely not suing the estate – I’ve been taken care of very well,” Howard said. “And also, I make my own cash.”

He goes on to say, “whatever the DNA test results come out to be – it’s what it is.”

B. Howard’s mother, singer Miki Howard, also responds to the rumors, but stopped short of denying them.

Addressing fans on Twitter Miki Howard declared SHE was B. Howard's father.

Later Miki stirs up more questions than answers with a cryptic statement to You Know I Got Soul.

“I love and support my son and the Jackson family. The Jacksons – who are dear, long-time friends of mine – are beautiful people and have always been loving and supportive of me and my career. As to this claim – at this time I am not at liberty to discuss this as it is common practice in our business that celebrities have non-

http://www.stlamerican.com/entertainment/h...19bb2963f4.html

27 replies since 6/3/2014, 17:47   1536 views