Fans, Amici, VIP ...parlano di Michael.

« Older   Newer »

1. ArcoIris

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous
    “Some people, including Michael Jackson himself, called him shy. I would call him observant. When you’re observant and listening and taking things in you are not talking as much…so people think that you’re shy when actually you are observing, learning and selecting the optimum time to speak. Michael’s conversation was not about stating his philosophies, but more about stating observations and how these observations could make me think and feel. I would say that Michael Jackson had a unique one-of-a-kind intellectual curiosity…he was curious about EVERYTHING.”
    Biggy Small

"Alcune persone, compreso Michael Jackson stesso, lo ritenevano timido. Io lo chiamerei osservatore. Quando sei attento, ascolti, e afferri delle cose senza parlare tanto.....la gente pensa che sei timido, quando in realtà stai osservando, imparando e scegliendo il momento migliore per parlare. La conversazione di Michael non esprimeva la sua filosofia, ma più espressamente le sue osservazioni e come queste osservazioni potrebbero farmi pensare o sentire.
    Direi che Michael Jackson aveva una curiosità intellettuale unica nel suo genere........era curioso di tutto. "

Biggy Small
    Traduzione : Superfan Jackson

"Jackson is in perfect harmony with 2000 WATTS. It's a celebration of the healing power of dance music, which should become the anthem for all clubs."
    Robert Hilburn

"Jackson entra in perfetta sintonia con 2000 WATTS. E' una celebrazione del potere terapeutico della musica dance, che dovrebbe diventare l'inno in tutti i club."
    Robert Hilburn
    Traduzione: Michaelforever Love

"Here we have a great singer at work doing stunts with his voice..agile and imaginative as any his dance moves.. "
    Jay Cocks on 'Time' about SPEED DEMON by Michael Jackson

"Qui è all'opera un grande cantante che fa delle acrobazie con la sua voce.. Agili e fantasiose come uno qualsiasi dei suoi passi di danza.."
    Jay Cocks su 'Time' sul brano SPEED DEMON di Michael Jackson
    Traduzione: Michaelforever Love

139 replies since 4/8/2013, 22:01   7940 views