« Older   Newer »

1. ArcoIris

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous
    Michael non sa parcheggiare!

Il cantante Mickey Free, che una volta era con il gruppo Shalamar, fu invitato da Diana Ross a cena per incontrare Michael Jackson . " Così ho cenato con Michael, Diana e Gene [ Simmons , il fidanzato di Diana allora]. Ero agitatissomo perché ho sempre voluto incontrare Michael, e lui era così gradevole. Poi è arrivato il momento per me di andare a casa . L'auto di Diana mi aveva portato lì, e lei disse, 'Okay, dico all'autista di venire a prenderti . ' Michael molto dolcemente disse , ' Oh, non c'è problema, l'ho riaccompagno io a casa . '

"Diana e Gene erano stupiti . " Sei sicuro di volerlo fare Michael ?" chiese Diana, preoccupata . "Voglio dire, sei sicuro di potercela fare? Riportarlo a casa e tutto il resto? "
    "Sì, posso farlo, " Michael disse fiducioso.

Mickey salì nella Rolls Royce Silver Shadow di Michael e partirono nella notte .
    Quindici minuti più tardi, arrivarono a casa di Mickey, ma Michael continuò a guidare girando intorno all'edificio. Infine confessò: "Sai cosa? Posso guidare questa cosa, ma non so come parcheggiarla. Puoi farlo per me ? "
    " Diamine , sì che posso” risposi .
    " Ho girato intorno al palazzo una decina di volte cercando di trovare un parcheggio così la gente poteva vedermi guidare, con Michael Jackson accanto, questa macchina favolosa , " ha ricordato Mickey. "Michael è stato molto gentile. Andammo a casa mia, guardò delle foto. Rimase circa quindici minuti e poi l'ho riaccompagnai alla sua auto. Lui ripartì. Non andò a sbattere contro qualcuno o qualcosa !.... "

Michael can’t park!!

~ Singer Mickey Free, who was once with the group Shalamar, was invited by Diana Ross to dinner to meet Michael Jackson. “So I had dinner with Michael , Diana, and Gene [Simmons, Diana’s boyfriend then]. I was freaking out because I always wanted to meet Michael, and he was so nice. So it came time for me to go home. Diana’s car had brought me there, and she said, ‘Okay, I’ll call the driver to come and get you.’ Michael very softly said, ‘Oh, that’s okay, I’ll take Mickey home.’

“Diana and Gene were astonished. “Are you sure you want to do this, Michael?” Diana asked, concerned. “I mean, are you sure you can handle it? Driving him home and all?”
    "Yeah, I can do it, Diane," Michael said confidently.
    Mickey got into Michael’s Silver Shadow Rolls-Royce, and the two drove off into the night. “This was really a big deal for him,” Mickey said. “Driving me home and all.” Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at Mickey’s apartment, but Michael drove around the block a few times, He finally confessed, “You know what? I can drive this thing, but I don’t know how to parallel park it. Can you park this for me?”
    "Heck, yeah, I can," Mickey replied.
    "I rode around the block ten times trying to find a parking place so people could see me driving Michael Jackson around in this fabulous car," Mickey Free recalled. "Michael was nice. We went up to my apartment, looked at pictures. He stayed about fifteen minutes, and I walked him back to his car. He drove off. Didn’t crash into anybody or anything."
    Photo not connected to story
    via UK Loves MJ
    (via tally777)

1z3nh1t

Edited by ArcoIris - 15/4/2018, 15:40

293 replies since 22/12/2012, 16:13   41258 views