MJ's OWN WORDS (QUOTES)

« Older   Newer »

1. ArcoIris

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous
    … my passion for painting and the way I understand it better by studying the paintings of people like Poussin has helped teach me to defy my first impressions. In a landscape, it’s not what you see right in front of you that is all that is there. That’s not what it is that you see.
    Most of the time, what is painted is what is between you and the image.

Michael Jackson talking to French Historian Gonzague Saint Bris in 1992 about his love for art (via lacienegasmiled)

… la mia passione per la pittura e il modo in cui la capisco meglio studiando i dipinti di persone come Poussin mi ha aiutato a sfidare le mie prime impressioni. In un paesaggio, non è quello che vedi davanti a te è tutto ciò che c'è. Non è quello che vedi.
    Il più delle volte, ciò che è dipinto è quello che c'è tra te e l'immagine.

Michael Jackson parla con lo storico francese Gonzague Saint Bris nel 1992 sul suo amore per l'arte
    -------------------------------------------------------------

"I have a Deep Love for film and I Want to be Pioneer and Innovate in the Medium of film — to Write and direct and Produce Movies, to Bring Incredible Entertainment."
    Michael Jackson

"Ho un amore profondo per il cinema e voglio essere pioniere e innovatore nell'ambiente Cinematografico. Voglio scrivere, dirigere e produrre film, per portare un Intrattenimento Incredibile."
    Michael Jackson
    Traduzione: Just MJ
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"The Adults have so many Problems. They have Been so conditioned by Other People's Thoughts and Feelings. That is the Perfect representation Of What People have Let Themselves Become. Somewhere along The Line they have Gotten lost And I Believe in Just Staying Childlike and Innocent and Simple. As Jesus said, "The Greatest among me is Like this Little Child here. Be like him and You Are The Greatest in my Eyes".
    When a Lot of Adults first Come to Me, They look at Me and They are Checking out What I'm wearing and Who are With me. I see it.. Then, Once they speak to Me and They see that I Am just a Simple person who wants to Be a Friend, their Heart melts. I can See it.

Michael Jackson
    Transcript and seach: Just MJ

"Gli adulti hanno così tanti problemi.. Si fanno condizionare dai pensieri e dalle mozioni delle altre persone. Quella che ho davanti agli occhi è solo la rappresentazione di ciò che le persone si sono lasciate diventare. Ad un certo punto del loro cammino hanno perso se stessi ed io Invece credo nel rimanere bambini, innocenti, semplici. Gesù diceva: "Il più grande tra di voi è come quel Bambino.. Siate come lui e sarete grandi ai miei occhi".
    La prima volta che gli adulti mi incontrano, molti di loro mi guardano e osservano quello che ho addosso e con chi sono. Riesco a vederlo.. Poi quando mi parlano e capiscono che sono una persona assolutamente semplice, che vuole solamente essere per loro un Amico, allora i loro cuori si sciolgono.. Ed io lo vedo questo.."

Michael Jackson
    Traduzione e ricerca: Just MJ

136 replies since 14/11/2012, 15:30   20951 views