« Older   Newer »

1. ArcoIris

"The King of Pop"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

On May 21, 2007

a message on behalf of Michael Jackson is posted on now defunct fan community, MJNO, via Dawn, a fan, which writes the following: “I have a message to pass on to all the fans all over the world. It comes directly from Michael through me, so please believe that it is the truth. I can’t answer questions, as I’m hardly ever online. Please, just be happy that he is thinking of you all and he loves us all sooooo much. When he was talking about how much he loves his fans, he got really emotional, because he feels like he can’t express the way he feels strongly enough and he worries that we don’t know how much he truely (sic) appreciates us and notices all our efforts. Here’s the message:

”Please, tell all the fans that I love them so so much and that I appreciate everything you all ever do for me. You are all so thoughtful and kind and sweet. Thank you so so much for everything. I love you all and I’m very excited about the future. I'm working on a lot of different projects musically and in films. There is a lot coming up in the future and I'm very excited about it all. Thank you for your loyalty and support. My fans are the reason why I live and if it wasn't for you all, I would have thrown in the towel by now. Please know how much I appreciate you all, I love you all so much.
    Take care. -- Love, Michael”.

Nel Maggio del 2007 tramite un utente del forum MJEurope, è stato diffuso un messaggio del Re del Pop direttamente rivolto a tutti i suoi fans nel mondo.

Ho un messaggio da comunicare a tutti i fans di tutto il mondo. Arriva direttamente da Michael attraverso me, quindi per favore credeteci che è vero. Non posso rispondere a domande perché difficilmente sarò online. Per favore, siate felici che lui pensa a tutti voi e che ci ama tutti così tanto. Quando stava parlando di quanto ama i suoi fans si è davvero emozionato perché sente come se non potesse esprimere pienamente quello che sente e teme che noi non sappiamo quanto lui davvero ci apprezza e nota tutti i nostri sforzi.
    Ecco il messaggio:

"Per favore, dì a tutti i fans che li amo tantissimo e che apprezzo tutto quello che voi tutti fate per me. Siete così premurosi e generosi e gratificanti. Grazie davvero per tutto. Vi amo tutti e sono davvero eccitato per il futuro. Sto lavorando su molti differenti progetti, musicali e in films. Ci sono molte cose in arrivo per il futuro e sono davvero eccitato per tutto ciò. Grazie per la vostra lealtà e supporto. I miei fans sono la ragione per cui vivo e se non fosse stato per voi tutti ora avrei gettato la spugna. Sappiate quanto apprezzo tutti voi, vi amo tutti davvero."
    State bene, vi amo, Michael

Source: www.thesilencedtruth.com/index.php?...=article&id=83& ----- https://italianmoonwatcher.wordpress.com/c...essaggio-di-mj/

Edited by ArcoIris - 16/4/2018, 01:29

136 replies since 14/11/2012, 15:30   20951 views