INTERVISTE A MJ e CONVERSAZIONI DI MJ

« Older   Newer »

1. MJ-Beautiful soul

User deleted

Rick Dee Interview (September 10, 2003)

On Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at 8:45 am, Michael Jackson granted KIIS FM personality Rick Dees an exclusive on-air interview. He phoned in to the Los Angeles based radio station from Toronto, Canada to discuss his charity event and after party, both being held at his Neverland Valley Ranch on September 13, 2003.

Rick: Michael, it's Rick Dees!
    Michael: Rick, how are you?

Rick: How are you?
    Michael: How you been doin'?

Rick: Couldn't be better, sir. And you're in Toronto now?
    Michael: Yes, I'm in Toronto. I just decided to come up here and write music.

Rick: You know who else is living in Toronto now? Prince. Prince decided to move from Minneapolis to Toronto.
    Michael: The singer?

Rick: Yes, Prince the singer.
    Michael: You're kidding!

Rick: And he and his wife...in fact, Jimmy Jam told me they're living there now.
    Michael: Jimmy Jam is so nice.

Rick: Isn't he the best?
    Michael: Yeah...

Rick: I wanna thank you for what you're doing on Saturday. Everybody is so incredibly jazzed. Now I have seen your wonderful, beautiful ranch. But most people just fantasize about what it would be like to just walk the grounds...and now we're going to get a chance. Now will you be there?
    Michael: Uh...yes, I will be there.

Rick: Alright!
    Girl in background: That's what we wanted to hear.
    Michael: Yep, I will be there.

Rick: Commander Chuck Street said that he really enjoyed taking you up in the helicopter.
    Michael: Aww, that guy is so nice. He’s wonderful.

Rick: He had 20,000 hours and he said that it was just a wonderful experience and that you had wanted to see the ranch from a mountain, like in the back where the forest is.
    Michael: Right, Mount Katherine.

Rick: He said that Mount Katherine is almost 29,000 feet...No, no, I'm just saying...but uh, how tall is she?
    Michael: Personally, I don't know...really tall...

Rick: It’s quiet...you know when I was there, Sophia Loren's sons were there that afternoon...
    Michael: They were riding quads.

Rick: Yes, we were riding quads and that was the first time anybody ever saw an ATV. And it was wonderful but um, at the same time I didn't want to leave...that's probably how you feel when you leave, isn't it?
    Michael: Aaw, God Bless you. Thank you. Well, you know you're always welcome. You know that.

Rick: What a nice thing to say Michael. And you know Saturday is very special too because I don't think that people understand that there are different ways to raise money for great causes, but for you to open your home for Make A Wish and other foundations is really special to us.
    Michael: Aw, God Bless you. Thank you so much.

Rick: Can you catch us up to speed, now, over the last few months. First of all, how are the kids, are they doing alright?
    Michael: All the children are fine.

Rick: They were... um... in the helicopter the other night and Chuck Street said that they were just absolutely so well behaved and the nicest...but at the same time of the last 6 or 7 months or so, how busy have you been?
    Michael: I'm always busy. I never stop. I'm a workaholic. I love working.

Rick: You really do love it, don't you?
    Michael: Yes, I love it.

Rick: So you've been in Toronto...have you written any songs?
    Michael: Yes, very much.

Rick: I'd like you to meet Ellen Kaye who just walked in...
    Ellen Kaye: I was waiting for my formal introduction.

Rick: Michael, this is Ellen Kaye...
    Michael: Hello, Ellen, how are you?

Ellen Kaye: Hi, Michael, it's nice to meet you, finally.
    Michael: You too.

Ellen Kaye: I hope one day you can come in the studio cuz we'd love to just...be around you. And bring the kids.
    Michael: Oh, I'd love that, that'll be cool, I love this station...it's wonderful.

Rick: The last we talked, you said you keep in shape solely by dancing. And when I saw the shot of you...I think it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago...you're still in really good shape. It's still just dance that keeps you in shape?
    Michael: I just like to dance around to music that I like.

Rick: Hmm.
    Ellen Kaye: And chasing two kids, that'll keep you in shape.
    Michael: Yes, running after the children.

Ellen Kaye: I have 2 toddlers myself and once they get those tennis shoes on, there's no slowing down.
    Michael: I know....it's mainly that I enjoy dancing....and I walk around the lake at Neverland.

Rick: And I'd like to point out ...the lake at Neverland, is absolutely, it's right in the very front, at least one of them...and you just wanna dive in. It really is.
    Michael: Thank you.

Rick: Now Prince and Paris, how are they different? What are their likes and dislikes? What can you tell, as a parent, you know, 'Prince likes this, Paris likes this'.
    Michael: Well they like, in truth, they like the same things. Prince, he doesn't like girl toys. I always wanted a daughter, and through all the years I've toured, I bought all these dolls, and I filled the whole room up full of dolls for when I have a daughter....and that would be her bedroom. And the first time I brought her in there, when she was old enough to walk, she just walked right passed it. (laughs)...she likes boy! toys. ! She likes trucks, cars...whatever prince wants, she wants.

Rick: You're kidding! And there's a whole room of dolls and she just walks right through them?
    Michael: Yeah...(laughs)

Rick: The first time I met Michael, Ellen, it was um, not in a, well first of all we we saw each other on a tv show, but the first time we got a chance to socialize it was at a place called "Robbies’ Hobbies" and we both got into little, uh, they’re radio controlled cars...
    Ellen Kaye: I like those too.
    Michael: Yeah....

Rick: And they were so much fun.
    Michael: You have a great memory.

Rick: Well, thank you. So I had a jeep made up for Michael. And he would take it on tour. And he would hide behind like a curtain or something, and this car would just show up at someone's feet. And it would stop, and they would jump around, and he'd bring the car back to him. They never knew it was Mike behind the controls! (laughs)
    Michael: (laughs)

Rick: Great. So it was fun!
    Ellen Kaye: That’s cool.
    Michael: Great fun.

Rick: So now Michael, we're gonna have a huge party, do you mind...obviously we're not gonna tear up the house or anything but what rules should we put down?
    Michael: Just to be kind to one another, and have a great time. I'll be kinda watching from a distance and enjoying it. I hope I can get to say hi to you.

Rick: Oh, absolutely. When you go back to your bedroom, like really late?
    Michael: Yes

Rick: I'll be in your closet. (laughter)
    Michael: Okay. (laughs)

Ellen Kaye: Oh, stop it! You don't have to take that Michael! (laughs)
    Rick: Again, on behalf of Make A Wish and all the people too, Michael thank you so much.
    Michael: God bless you and say hi to your wonderful family.

Rick: Oh, I certainly will. Julie says 'Hi', too
    Michael: Aaww! Tell her I said 'Hi'!

Rick: She knows so many little stories about Mike...they're buddies.
    Michael: Yeah...she's a sweet person.

Ellen Kaye: I can't wait to see your animals on the ranch, cuz I'm a huge animal lover so.
    Michael: Oh, there are lots of animals.

Ellen Kaye: Yeah, cool.
    Rick: You still have the trampoline?
    Michael: Yes...we found the rattlesnake. (laughs)

Rick: Kevin Dees was asking about that.
    Michael: We found that snake, remember?

Rick: Oh man! We went out in the woods, and this is way away from his home so don't be afraid, but Michael and I found a baby rattlesnake.
    Ellen Kaye: Ooooh, now those are really potent, cuz their poison is even stronger cuz it's more concentrated.

Rick: So Mike is walking up to the snake and about four guys jump in front of him and say, "What? Are you crazy?? Not with your CD just released!"
    Michael: (laughs)

Ellen Kaye: (laughs) Yeah, cause people will take a bite for him.
    Rick: So a couple of guys took a hit lik! (punching noises)..."It didn't hurt Michael" (punching noises)
    Michael: Yeah, that was something. It was fun!

Rick: That was something else. They called him "Rattlin' Rick". Hey Mike, we'll see ya on Saturday, okay?
    Michael: Okay, Rick. God bless you.

Rick: God bless you.
    Michael: And say "Hi" to everybody.

Rick: My best to Prince and Paris, too.
    Michael: Oh, God bless you, thank you!

Rick: Michael Jackson. Rick Dees in the morning. That's what it's all about. The world exclusive interview - he'll only do one - and thank you for choosing us Michael.

Intervista di Rick Dees 10 settembre 2003

Mercoledì 10 settembre 2003 alle 8:45 del mattino, Michael Jackson ha personalmente concesso un’intervista esclusiva a Rick Dees. Michael ha chiamato alla radio di Toronto, Canada, per discutere del suo “charity event” e del suo “after party” entrambi tenutesi nel suo ranch di Neverland il 13 settembre 2003.

RICK: Michael è Rick Dees che ti parla!
    MICHAEL : Rick come stai?

RICK: Come stai?
    MICHAEL: Come va oggi?

RICK: Non potrebbe andare meglio. Adesso sei a Toronto?
    MICHAEL: Si sono a Toronto. Ho deciso di venire qui per scrivere musica

RICK: Lo sai chi altro vive a Toronto adesso? Prince. Prince ha deciso di trasferirsi da Minneapolis a Toronto
    MICHAEL: Il cantante?

RICK: Si, Prince il cantante
    MICHAEL: Stai scherzando!

RICK: E con lui e’ anche sua moglie…..infatti , Jimmy Jam mi ha detto che adesso vivono li
    MICHAEL: Jimmy Jam e’ così simpatico (carino)

RICK: Non è il migliore?
    MICHAEL: Si lo è

RICK: Voglio ringraziarti per quello che stai facendo oggi . Tutti sono incredibilmente entusiasti. Ho visto il tuo meraviglioso, bellissimo ranch. Ma molte persone fantasticano immaginando di camminare nel tuo parco…..ed ora noi gli diamo una possibilita’…ci sarai?
    MICHAEL: Si ci sarò

RICK: D’accordo
    UNA VOCE IN DISPARTE : Questo è cio’ che noi tutti volevamo sentire
    MICHAEL: Si ci sarò

RICK: Commander Chuck Street mi ha detto che si è divertito portandoti nell’elicottero
    MICHAEL: Aww, quel ragazzo e’ cosi’ simpatico..E’ meravigliso

RICK: Commander Cuck Steet ha 20.000 ore di volo e mi ha detto che è stata un’esperienza meravigliosa e che tu gli hai chiesto di vedere il ranch da una montagna, che si trova dietro alla foresta
    MICHAEL: Giusto, Mount Katharine
    RICK : Mi ha detto che la montagna si trova a quasi 29.000 piedi…..No,no,no volevo dire….. quant’è alta Mount Katharine?
    MICHAEL: Personalmente non lo so… molto alta

RICK: E’ tranquilla ….. sai quando sono stato li c’erano anche i figli di Sophia Loren
    MICHAEL: Si stavano facendo un percorso di equitazione

RICK: Si, stavamo facendo un percorso di equitazione e quella fu la prima volta che nessuno ci vide su ATV . Fu meraviglioso ma allo stesso tempo non volevo partire……ecco come probabilmente tu ti senti quando devi partire.
    MICHAEL: Aww, Dio ti benedica…grazie. Lo sai tu sei sempre il benvenuto

RICK: Ho una cosa carina da dire Michael. Come tu sai sabato e’ un giorno molto speciale perché non credo che le persone capiscano che ci sono modi diversi per procurarsi soldi per diverse cause, ma per te e per noi è un qualcosa di speciale. Apri la tua casa per Make a wish e per altre fondazioni
    MICHAEL: Dio ti benedica. Grazie mille.

RICK: Velocemente Michael cosa hai fatto negli ultimi mesi. Prima di tutto come stanno i tuoi bambini? Stanno bene?
    MICHAEL: Si i bambini stanno bene

RICK: Erano nell’elicottero l’altra notte e Chuck Street mi ha detto che si sono comportati assolutamente bene ed erano dolcissimi….ma comunque negli ultimi 6 0 7 mesi come sei stato impegnato?
    MICHAEL: Sono sempre impegnato. Non mi fermo mai. Sono un workholic(n.d.r maniaco del lavoro) . Amo lavorare

RICK: Ami davvero lavorare?
    MICHAEL: Si, amo lavorare

RICK: Dunque sei stato a Toronto ….. hai scritto delle canzoni?
    MICHAEL: Si, tante

RICK: Mi piacerebbe sentire Ellen Kaye che è appena entrata
    ELLEN: Stavo aspettando per la mia introduzione formale
    MICHAEL: Ciao Ellen come stai?

ELLEN: Ciao Michael è cosi’ carino poterti finalmente sentireì
    MICHAEL: Anche per me

ELLEN: Spero che un giorno tu possa venire qui in studio perché ci piacerebbe esserti intorno…porta i bambini
    MICHAEL: Oh, mi piacerebbe,sarebbe fantastico, mi piace questa stazione… e’ meravigliosa

RICK: Prima ci hai detto che ti tieni in perfetta forma ballando. Due settimane fa ti ho visto in televisione ed eri in perfetta forma. Lo sei ancora? Attualmente ti tieni in forma utilizzando ancora il ballo?
    MICHAEL: A me piace ballare intorno alla musica

RICK: Hmmm
    ELLEN: Secondo me tu ti tieni in forma correndo dietro ai tuoi bambini
    MICHAEL: Si correndo dopo i bambini

ELLEN: Io ho due bambini ai primi passi e quando mettono le scarpette da tennis non si fermano mai
    MICHAEL: Lo so……mi diverto principalmente a ballare mentre cammino intorno al lago di Neverland

RICK: Voglio far notare che a Neverland ci sono dei laghi uno di fronte all’altro, pero’ uno è piu’ piccolo…. E vorrei tuffarmi .
    MICHAEL : Grazie

RICK: Ora Prince e Paris come sono differenti? Quali sono le loro simpatie ed antipatie?Cosa ci puoi dire, coe un genitore naturalmente,ad esempio a Prince piace questo a Paris piace quello…..
    MICHAEL: Dunque, in verita’, a loro piacciono le stesse cose. A Prince non piacciono i giochi da ragazzina. Ho sempre desiderato una figlia , e in tutti questi anni sono stato in in tour e ho riempito la stanza di bambole pensando alla mia futura figlia e pensando alla sua stanza da letto. La prima volta che la portai li, fu quando era abbastanza grande da poter camminare in modo tale da poter passare tra le bambole… (ride)….. gli piacciono i ragazzi,i giocattoli, i trucchi, le macchine, cio’ che vuole Prince lo vuole anche Paris

RICK: Stai scherzando? E c’è un’intera stanza di bambole e Paris riesce a camminare tra le bambole?
    MICHAEL: Si (ride)

RICK: Ellen la prima volta che incontrai Michael fu……dunque la prima volta ci siamo visti in un programma televisivo, ma la prima volta che avemmo l’opportunità di socializzare fu in un posto chiamato “Robbies Hobbies” dove le persone controllavano le macchine
    ELLEN: Forte
    MICHAEL: Si

RICK: Erano così divertenti
    MICHAEL: Hai una buona memoria

RICK: Grazie…avevo una macchina pronta per nascondere michael. Li prendemmo in giro….Michael era in macchina nascosto dietro ad una tenda ….sfuggimmo ai loro controlli. La sorveglianza non seppe mai che michael era nella macchina.
    MICHAEL: (ride)

RICK: Fu così divertente
    ELLEN: Grandioso

RICK: Dunque Michael faremo un’enorme festa …chiaramente non faremo a pezzi casa tua o alcuna cosa…..ma quali regole stabiliremo?
    MICHAEL: Saremo gentili l’uno con l’altro e così ci divertiremo. Io fuori casa e mi divertirò guardandovi …spero almeno di poterti dire ciao

RICK: Oh, assolutamente…quando salirai nella tua stanza da letto, a notte inoltrata, io sarò nel tuo armadio…
    MICHAEL: Okay (ride)
    ELLEN:Oh, fermalo…..non devi prendermi sul serio Michael

RICK: Da parte mia faccia un saluto a tutte le persone della Wish Foundation, te ne sarei grato
    MICHAEL: Dio ti benedica salutami la tua meravigliosa famiglia
    RICK: Oh, lo farò. Julie ti saluta
    MICHAEL: Dille che la saluto anch’io

RICK: Lei conosce tante storielle su Mike….. entrambi sono amiconi
    MICHAEL:Oh, è una persona così dolce

ELLEN: Non posso aspettare nel vedere gli animali che hai nel ranch anche perché sono un’amante degli animali
    MICHAEL: Oh, ci sono tanti animali nel ranch
    ELLEN: Favoloso

RICK: Michael hai ancora il trampolino?
    MICHAEL: Si….. noi trovammo un serpente a sonagli

RICK: Keven Dees ci chiede del serpente
    MICHAEL: Ti ricordi noi trovammo il serpente

RICK: Oh ricordo!!!! io e Michael uscimmo nel bosco che distava parecchio da casa sua e senza temere nulla io e Michael trovammo il serpente a sonagli
    ELLEN: Il veleno dei serpenti a sonagli è potente perché è molto concentrato
    RICK: Così Michael ,stava camminando verso il serpente quando 4 ragazzi gli saltarono avanti e dissero: “Michael sei pazzo!!!??Il tuo cd ancora non e’ stato fatto”
    MICHAEL: (ride)
    ELLEN: (ride)….dovevate stare attenti perché qualcuno poteva beccarsi un morso
    RICK: Così una coppia di ragazzi diete un pugno al serpente”Michael non gli abbiamo fatto male”
    MICHAEL: Si lo so… E’ stato divertente

RICK: I ragazzini lo chiamarono “RATTLIN RICK”. Hey Michael ci vedremo sabato okay?
    MICHAEL: Okay Dio ti benedica

RICK: Dio ti benedica
    MICHAEL: Ciao a tutti

RICK: Salutami Prince e Paris
    MICHAEL: Grazie mille , Dio vi benedica

RICK: Michael Jackson. Al Rick Dees Morning . Questo è tutto per ora. Ci risentiamo per l'intervista in esclusiva mondiale - che sarà insieme a lui - e grazie per averci scelto Michael.

Edited by ArcoIris - 7/6/2017, 03:24

118 replies since 30/9/2012, 14:38   10276 views