1. ligary

"Michael"

Group
    Dangerous

Status
    Anonymous

How Prince Michael Jackson

Is Carrying on Late Dad’s Legacy

It’s been seven years since Michael Jackson passed away, but his eldest son, Prince, is keeping his memory alive. On Monday, Prince Michael Jackson sat down with “Extra’s” Mario Lopez for a rare one-on-one interview at Universal Studios Hollywood, where he opened up about life with the pop star and how he is carrying on his legacy.

Prince, a student at Loyola Marymount University, told Mario he is part of a student organization at school called Heal Los Angeles, based on his dad’s Heal the World Foundation. “It’s a student service organization at Loyola Marymount University. My friend John Muto wanted to start a service organization in which we honor my father. That’s why we took it from Heal the World and we call it Heal L.A., so we can start locally and hopefully spread it around.” The group focuses on “Homeless in Los Angeles, child abuse, and child hunger.”

The 19-year-old is enjoying his time as a college student. “I love it. I take very interesting classes, I take very challenging classes; there’re pros and cons to both. I think I’m learning a lot.” He actually met his girlfriend on the first day of convocation at school.

Prince is not only going to school and lending his time to charity work, he also recently started a production company, King’s Son Productions. He shared, “It’s a little homage to my dad. We try to focus on bringing back the long form of storytelling in music videos.”

As for his favorite songs by his legendary dad, Prince said, “I have memories associated with songs.” He revealed his top three, saying, “'Billie Jean,' ‘Thriller,' and 'You Are Not Alone.’” Though he grew up with one of the biggest pop stars of all time, Prince reiterated that Michael was just "Dad."

“To me, it wasn’t different," Prince says. "He was my dad and he was just like everybody else’s dad.”

Prince is also working on something big for the Christmas season with Heal Los Angeles, explaining that folks can go to their Twitter page and access their GoFundMe account to donate funds to Heal Los Angeles' Boys & Girls Club event.

http://extratv.com/2016/11/21/how-prince-m...te-dads-legacy/

522 replies since 23/6/2012, 16:25   31733 views