Messaggi per Michael/Our messages for Michael

NO COMMENT

« Older   Newer »

1. marty_J.

User deleted

emmm
    IH dear,
    i'm Marty... from Rome. I'm 12-13, i din't speak english but to say "I LOVE YOU" all the world's languages are enough!!!!
    <3 <3 <3 you are my life, forever!!!! I need you, and I need to know that you're here, please!!!!! mmm... I have so much to tell, but one day I'll tell you!! I'm sure! i don't know how you'll read this messagge but every day, every night.. I thing you, with all my heart!!!! knows it, please!!!! and please! I beg you! returns to Rome. i hope it!!!!!
    mmm I love you most of my life and that you and I know!!! right?
    Kiss. Marty... I do not know if you understand who I am...<3
    :comm8jk.gif:

2. valeriawingeter

User deleted

Meu caro amigo como você está? Agora você está pronto para seu grande retorno? Nós já estamos preparados. Estamos muito ansiosos para ver seu sorriso, seu rosto linda.Sinto muito a sua falta de uma presença de sua voz doce e melodiosa. Eu sei que nós olhamos para o céu na mesma noite e que me conforta é que eles olham para a mesma lua e as estrelas (você se lembra a mesma lua que te dei, sei que você vai se lembrar). Desejo-lhe muita paz, amor, felicidade saúde e grandes sorrisos. Te amo com todas as minhas coração.Grandes abraços fortes e beijos, um grande arco-íris e muitos chocolates. : Beijar abraço:::: angellove:: amor:: kiss2: <3: linguetta: miky:

My dear friend how are you? You are now ready for his big comeback? We're already prepared. We are very anxious to see your smile, your face very linda.Sinto its lack of a presence of his voice sweet and melodious. I know we look to the sky the same night and that comforts me is that they look the same moon and stars (you remember the same moon I gave you, know you will remember). I wish you much peace, love, health happiness and big smiles. Love you with all my coração.Grandes Strong hugs and kisses, a big rainbow and many chocolates.

3. ewaMJ1

User deleted

Michael,it's a strange feeling to be almost sure that you somewhere,sometime will really read what I'm writing now...from Poland...Most probably nobody will ever see what you and everyone of us has gone through those more than 10 months...
    Know what?untill June 25 I was not your devoted fan,I knew your music but your image in my head was rather "medial",so bs...Since that day,when I couldn't believe in your death I started to make my own "homework"...and I discovered many things,I was madly checking wether you are the "man of truth".I was being so afraid to get in some way disappointed...Fortunately, I now can say that I'm not!and I thank you for that!I've been in touche with you in many different ways almost every day and I always am,so you've just become my Friend...
    Now,when the time is coming and with every next day you are closer to the world,I simply don't know what exactly I feel: peace or excitement...perhaps both...
    So many words have been said already to you and I don't want to repeat them...I will only say that an OCEAN of love surrounds you,so do what you've got to do,prepare what must be prepared,believe and come back in VICTORY!
    I'm praying for you to feel FREE!God bless you,my Friend... :kissing: ewa

4. Carlyle

User deleted

:welcome: Michael

I just want to say HELLO to you. I´m a 38 year old woman from Germany. For me you are a great human and man and entertainer. I hear your musice since I´m 10 years old. My parents divorced and I grew up with my father and we had not the best relationship. Your music gave me always hope and strength to deal with my problems.

Now I´m 38 years old and still loving you and your music and all the humanitarian things you´ve done. My heart knows that you are alive and a great dream of mine is to meet you one day from face to face and have a great talk with you....but this is a dream. :love:

It would be grateful when you would return but I think this is your decision. It´s your decision to chose that way which is the best for you to get happy and living in harmony. But one thing I can say, I´m a member of your Army of Love and I´m always by your side...ok I´m invisible but I´m there. You can count with me.

I wish you and your kids all the best from the bottom of my heart.

LOVE YOU :kissing: :hug: :kiss2:

Edited by Carlyle - 30/4/2010, 20:02

5. Michael&Me

User deleted

Hi Michael....
    I'm looking forward your come back.....And I hope that you'll do a new tour....maybe in Italy :)
    I'd come to see you of course...excuse me for my bad english but I'm italian...:(
    I can not bear to live without you....please come back early...I hope that you'll come back in june....and if this will happen, I'll be happy and I'll defend you....!
    Michael Joe Jackson...YOU ARE MY LIFE.....and I love you so much....maybe you think that I don't know you...but I think that I know you quite well because my head is full of your videos, photos, songs and SMILES....I love your smiles....you are so beautiful when you smile....:)

"That's the time you must keep on trying
    Smile, what's the use of crying
    You'll find that life is still worthwhile
    If you just smile"

I love you soooo much!....You are my only love...:(
    Please come back early...you are my favourite child :)
    I'm very young but my love for you is sooooooo big......
    PETER PAN I LOVE YOU! YOUR "ANNIE" ISN'T OK WITHOUT YOU...:(

....See you soon....JUNE!

It's all for LOVE....L.O.V.E.!

your wendy ;)

6. you are not alone

User deleted

Michael sei la mia vita , senza di te non posso stare. ok, ascolto la tua musica,che mi riempie il cuore ogni giorno, ma non è la stessa cosa. Voglio vederti sul palco, con i tuoi balli e con quel sorriso stupendo. Michael mi manchi tantissimooooooooooooooooooooooo :comm8jk.gif: Spero che il mio sogno di vederti dal vivo , si avvererà un giorno. Ti Adoro! :vibrate:

Michael you are my life, without you I don't live. I listen your music, that makes me feel happy every day, but i miss you on stage with your dance and your beautiful smile :comm8jk.gif: Michael i miss you too much! I hope that my dream to see you will become reality. I love you deeply :kissing:

7. Iside_mj

User deleted

Se legge..Scusate, ma gli semplifico il compito e gli scrivo direttamente in inglese!

Hi Michael. I don't know exactly where to start, but one thing is for sure. I hope with all my heart that you're well and happy! This is the most important thing..
    All these past months were so hard to face, but we made it together, thanks to you and your overwhelming strength. You've taught us the real sense of the word LOVE, the real sense of life. You've shown us how beautiful life could be and how take care of every wonder we have in this world. Yes! I can say that you've shown me how to be. And nothing could be better than that..
    It could be silly, I want you to know how much I love you. I know that you already do, but I like to tell.. ^_^
    I would like to tell you so many things but my mind is overshadow right now... Thank you for everything you've done Michael.. I love you my joy, my friend, my brother, my father... You're so much more to me than just "a person". You're the chosen one, the light that hit this planet with his pure soul and great heart..Thank you so much indeed!!! I hope to see you very soon and maybe.. Make a super soaker battle on a rollercoaster!!! :<3: :kiss2: :love:

8. *°SMILE°*

User deleted

Ciao Mike ^^
    Io mi chiamo Marianna ho 15 anni e sono di Caserta(Italia :))...
    Senti Mike,io non sò come leggerai questo messaggio o se lo leggerai...ma voglio tanto che tu sappi che noi ce la stiamo mettendo tutta!..stiamo facendo fare al tuo massaggio il giro del mondo facendo il più possibile...noi siamo FIERI di essere i tuoi soldati portatori d'amore e pace...non è un compito tanto facile ma ho sempre detto che insieme ce l'avremmo fatta...e così è stato...stiamo facendo tutti un gran lavoro sotto i tuoi comandi a dir poco giusti!...ci stai insegnando molto,moltissimo...come non mollare mai,essere forti,lavorare tutti inseme per garantire un futuro migliore per il nostro avvenire e per i bambini...la nostra corazza è talmente forte che nessuno riuscirà a fermarci...dobbiamo affrontare i problemi che la vita ci pone purtroppo...noi prendiamo moooolto esempio da te...che sei una persona che non ti sei mai arresa e hai sempre avuto il coraggio di rialzarti avanti ad ogni cosa!
    Ora noi siamo qui ad aspettarti e non vediamo l'ora di rivedere ancora una volta il tuo splendido sorriso...noi CI SIAMO PRONTI e tu?...spero lo sia anche per te visto che credo mancano poche settimane al tuo ritorno :)...spero prima possibile...
    Volevo dirti un'altra cosa...una certa Samantha la quale ora non ricordo il cognome...dice delle cose che a noi,tuoi sostenitori,ferisce molto...dice le cose a modo suo...contraddice spesso...e ha detto che tu sei vivo ma che non ritornerai(ma questa chi si crede di essere?...si sta inventando tutto)...ma non ho dato nemmeno il minimo peso a crederle...è inutile...poi ha detto che noi siamo solo tuoi fans e che non sappiamo nulla di te oltre che sei il re del pop...Solo tuoi fans???...aaah non credo proprio...voglio che questa sappia tutto quello che stiamo facendo per te...tutto quello che abbiamo gia fatto...e se uno ama una persona sa tutto di lei...noi ti AMIAMO!tu sei la nostra vita!...e non vogliamo assolutamente essere sottovalutati in questo modo!...ora chiudo questa parentesi perchè è inutile
    Noi ci saremo sempre!!...conta sempre sul nostro aiuto!...le nostre mani sono sulle tue spalle...i nostri cuori sempre pronti a proteggerti...noi siamo i tuoi seguaci...tra noi non esiste rancore o odio...ma solo e vero puro amore...un amore che ci lega tutti facendoci diventare una sola grande famiglia...quel amore che ci lega sei tu!!..grazie Mike!!
    we're there and you??? ;)

IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E

Ciao gioia mia <3

PS:Scusa per lo sfogo per quella Samantha ma sai...mi ha dato molto fastidio image

SMILE image

9. elvira61

User deleted

Hi Michael my angel,
    you Know: your message is my message, your life is my life, your love is my love..Please, I want you back, I miss you so much.. I'm waiting for your wonderful smile, eyes, soul..for your warm hug. This is my biggest dream in my life! Can I hope? Please, my sweet Angel..
    I LOVE YOU MICHAEL, MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE FOREVER.

ELVIRA

10. giulietta L.O.V.E.

User deleted

Ciao Michael,
    scusa,ma io invece non ti potrò rendere semplice la lettura di questo messaggio perchè come si dice dalle mie parti,sono una capra con l'inglese(che poi non capisco perchè!!Secondo me le capre non sono così stupide come dicono)....ma tanto sarò breve,avrei da dirti un sacco di quelle cose,che poi però mi si confondono in testa e risulterebbero così banali...sono proprio una frana,quando devo dire qualcosa a qualcuno mi sento sempre stupida e poi in confronto a te mi sento così piccola piccola piccola....mammamia tu sei un esempio di vita,sei un grande uomo,se fossi solo un pezzettino di quello che sei tu mi basterebbe,se chi ci goeverna fosse come te ,allora avremmo risolto tutti i nostri problemi...detto ciò t'avrò annoiato con i miei discorsi insensati che oltretutto ti dovrai pure tradurre,e ti mando un abbraccione grande grande...

Non vedo l'ora di rivederti,quello sarà il giorno più bello della mia vita,sarà una specie di rinascita anche per noi...che emozione e manca così poco tempo....ti voglio immensamente bene e grazie di quello che hai fatto per me...certo non lo sai cosa hai fatto,ma ti assicuro che hai fatto veramente tanto!!! Mi raccomando tieni duro,nhaae poi ci siamo noi la tua armata,il tuo mega esercito dell'amore,qualsiasi cosa per il nostro Re...A presto.
    -Giulietta-
    P.S. E menomale che dovevo essere breve XD ... Buonanotte... :<3:

11. rosymj14

User deleted

caro michael,
    ti conosciuto davvero per caso, e per me è stata una benedizione !! solo tu sei riuscito a cambiarmi in tempo, sono nuovamente la persona di una volta! grazie a te ho riscoperto l'importanza fondamentale della vita e della famiglia, del bene nel mondo, soprattutto della religione! ormai tu sei diventato una mia guida! ti ringrazio infinitamente, dal più profondo del mio cuore, non ho parole per dirti quanto ti sono grata! ti voglio bene come se fosse un mio parente =) ho combattuto molto per far valere i miei e i tuoi ideali, e anche se alcune persone cercano di rimproverarmi perchè mi sono affezionata a te, io continuo e vado avanti a seguirti!!! non mi stancherò mai! non so se mai ti vedrò, nemmeno se mi parlerai. spero solo che un giorno io abbia il coraggio di venire da te, e magari sbirciare il tuo viso =) spero davvero che ci parleremo, perchè è solo questo che desidero, parlare un pò con te =) non mi prendere per pazza!! ma è ciò che desidero! vorrei parlarti per poter fare diciamo un confronto di idee!! o conoscere tante altre parti meravigliose del tuo carattere!
    io sarò sempre con la speranza di vederti!
    anche io per essere un pò bambina vengo giudicata spesso......... ma sono così! e combatterò proprio come hai fatto tu !
    TI VOGLIO DAVVERO BENE MICHAEL!!!
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! BACI :hug: :hug: :hug:

12. aky_LOVE

User deleted

caro michael,
    non so che dire... vorrei parlare di molte cose ma credo che sia inutile!!
    quindi dirò solo che la tua musica mi ha conquistato il cuore e tutto ciò che sei e rappresenti mi ha fatta diventare una persona migliore, con ideali sinceri!!

ho riempito la mia vita di love e ho scoperto che tutto è migliore!!
    grazie di cuore michael per tutto quello che mi hai regalato...
    ora posso chiederti un'ultima cosa: un grande sorriso per noi del mjgold in un videomessaggio!!
    il massimo. lo so, sarebbe incontrarti, ma non so quante possibilità ci siano per questo!! ma continuo a sperare!!
    in ogni caso mi accontenterò semplicemente di vederti tornare!!

con tutto il mio amore,
    L.O.V.E.

13. TyttiJackson

User deleted

Dear Michael,
    I know that you will never read this messagge but my heart feels to do it.
    I'm Tytti from Italy and I'm 18. My passion is music. Your love for it make my day.
    I always listen to your song and specially in this times, "One More Chance" and "Cry". I love your voice and the feelings that you put in all your songs.
    I miss you so much every day and I know you already know it .
    I cry silently because you are not here. I talk with no one. No one knows in the deepest part of my heart what I feel because they judge me like a mad.
    They don't understand me. Ehm...that's not important.
    I'm not the right words to explain what I feel for you...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE over and over again. <3
    For me you are not MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING OF POP. No. You are simply Michael and after you are the king of pop ;)
    The simplicity is the best way to say things...so, I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
    God Bless You and Rembemer: "you are always in my heart"

Tiziana

14. Jacksonerina92

User deleted

Ciao Michael,credo che ormai hai capito chi sono ihihi...sono dora ho 17 anni e vengo da napoli...e sono tua moglie ^_^

Non so quando e se leggerai questo messaggio,ma come ogni volta che ti scrivo da qualche parte mi piace pensare che tu lo faccia,o un giorno lo farai...bene bene...
    Bhe non ho mai immaginato di poter fare una cosa simile...ed ora mi sento in paradiso XD
    Inizio col dirti che per me tu non sei Michael Jackson ma Mike,per me viene prima la splendida persone che sei e poi tutta la tua arte,forse perchè la prima cosa che ho conosciuto di te è stato il tuo cuore,eravamo divisi da una schermo e da ore di distanza...eppure mi è arrivato tutto il tuo amore la tua dolcezza e tenerezza...ti ho amato troppo in quel momento,e da quell'istante non ho mai smesso di farlo per nemmeno un attimo!
    Ti amo troppo tu nemmeno immagini quanto,ormai sei parte di me,e mi sento meglio,mi sento meglio da quando ti ho conosciuto,sento che nella mia anima c'è un pezzettino che appartiene solo a te,un pezzettino che e fatto di te e mi rende una persona migliore...
    Se un giorno avessi la possibilita si incontrarti(moooolto probabile XD)non farei niente,vorrei solo guardarti negli occhi anche seolo per qualche secondo,guardarti dentro,dirti che ti voglio bene e abbracciarti forte come solo tu sai fare,per sentire il battito del tuo cuore! *_*
    ti amo mike!

ps:ovviamente un quel giorno rinnoveremo le nostre nozze ihihi

15. human natur

User deleted

I do not know if you ever remember me ... now I'm trying in all ways to get close to him who has completely changed my life .. I was initially destroyed by the pain, I take refuge in my room to cry .. just have a little calmer, but only because I clung to the last rock that I have left: our Black!
    You know, soul of the world, let me just tell you something ...
    you go for yourself and take revenge on those who have always tried to destroy you in your whole life and even after that June 25 ....
    you go for your second family (fans) because now we have multiplied and the love that once received has nothing to do with what you feel now .. you just go back and you realize the love you feel leaving our hearts will be pure and authentic than once ....
    But above all you have to go back to your children, children from around the world, including mine, they are waiting to receive your one word ... your smile ... your a hot bitch!
    We all still need you, your teachings, your examples to follow ...
    COME BACK SOON! Why the world needs to take further steps next to your heart!
    I love you more than my own life and I miss breathtaking! Daniela.
    :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif: :comm8jk.gif:

TI AMO con tutta la mia anima!

3171 replies since 30/4/2010, 10:08   30210 views